It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ODIGO Conspiracy Revived !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Video

Candace Owens Dropped a Bomb on Millions of Viewers — Israeli Citizens were Warned of the 9/11 Attack Two-Hours Before it Happened

ISRAELI CITIZENS WERE WARNED OF AN ATTACK

• An instant messaging service called “ODIGO”, which was Israeli owned and operated, had Headquarters located two blocks away from the World Trade Center.

• Sept 26, 2001, 15 days after the 9/11 attack, a popular Israeli publication named “Haaretz” said ODIGO workers were warned of the attacks
—— “ODIGO, the instant messaging service says two of its workers received messages TWO HOURS before the Twin Towers were attacked…” predicting the attack would happen around 7am Eastern Time.

• ODIGO has been cooperating with Israeli and American law enforcement, including the FBI in trying to find the original sender of the message predicting the attack..

• Two weeks after 9/11, the CEO of ODIGO, Alex Diamandis, said the message said something big was going to happen in a certain amount of time — and it did, almost to the minute.
—— the ODIGO employees did not warn anyone.

The MSM memory holed this story and nothing further was exposed to the public…

I remember this when I first started researching 9/11 around the time I signed up to ATS, now a much bigger audience knows about this.

It's on Twitter/X now as well.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

So ok I have a question. Do people think Israel did 9/11 as like a way to frame the Muslims and start some kind of proxy war that way? Is that the thinking behind it?

I'm not saying I believe the official story because who does but I'm just trying to understand all the theories of who and why.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Personally do I think "they" did it, no.

What I think happened was rogue elements within 3 governments assisted in a separate sections of this, and they didn't know the totality of the total event, maybe only a few everything.

edit on 27-6-2024 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I read an interesting article from American Thinker yesterday that sheds some light on the Gaza issue.

Israeli forces have retrieved millions of documents of captured enemy material.

This new intelligence exposed two related issues:

First, the involvement of United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) employees in the Oct. 7 massacre.

Second, the deep and systemic infiltration by terror organizations, particularly Hamas, into the ranks of UNRWA.

Overwhelming evidence show a significant number of UNRWA's Gaza employees serve in the ranks of Hamas and other terror organizations, almost 500 of them in military positions. Others fill various paid roles in UNRWA, including senior positions. For example, at least eighteen school principals in Gaza are members of Hamas's military wing.

I know that truth is the first casuality of war, so we're stuck with 'he said/she said' again, but it's certainly food for thought.

More than thirty UNRWA facilities in Gaza have been found to contain terror infrastructures such as tunnel shafts, reflecting a systematic abuse of the status of these facilities for terror purposes.

In an official exposure by the Israeli Government, Hamas operated a high-end server farm directly under UNRWA's Gaza headquarters, with communication and electricity cables connecting both compounds.

Israeli intelligence shows that Hamas considers UNRWA an essential asset both for maintaining its rule over Gaza and for exploiting its facilities to build terror infrastructure. As an official Israeli report put it, it is not a case of "a few rotten apples" as some, including the United Nations, have tried to portray it.

I would suggest reading the entire article written by Barry Shaw; it's a short read and quite revealing.

[www.americanthinker.com...]

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   

No, I don't think anyone is saying the Israelis were somehow involved in the attacks. I think the larger point is just that it appears or is alleged that some people knew about the attacks before they happened.

Candidly though, I doubt this knowledge would have changed much because:

A.) The attack was unprecedented at the time, so the FAA's reaction wouldn't have been to stop all flights at that point (which is the only way they could have stopped the attacks)

B.) Even if the FAA wouldn't have done anything, it's doubtful the people of NY would have done much differently because, again, the attacks were unprecedented. So, more than likely the attitude would have been..."Meh...whatever"

C.) Unless there were specifics, there wouldn't have been enough degree of certainty of the exact targets to really react in any meaningful way.

In my mind, the bigger question is, did ODIGO recognize this as a real threat and if so...how?

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Richard Andrew Grove is one whistle blower who was suppose to be at a meeting with other whistleblowers near the top of one of the towers, but was running late that day.

People at Marsh became concerned and they were told to bring all their evidence to the WTC at 8:30am on 911 on the 93rd floor

Gary Glasglow

Catherine Lee

Ken Rice

Richard Brewheart

John Oltshoffer

All died along with their evidence when a plane hit that exact part of the building

Link

Paul Bremer CEO of Marsh teleconferenced in for this meeting. The evidence involved money laundering where a lot of evidence got destroyed that day. His dad was the head of AIG.

Andrew went down a lot of financial rabbit holes after 9/11, found a lot of systemic corruption. One he got deep on was the PROMIS software used to administer court matters. Mossad stole it, put in some backdoors and sold it around the world. He has others.

Interview starts at 5 min.

There where a lot of reports that the Jews had a heads up to events at the time. Maybe not every Jew, but those with the money and in the loop, absolutely. It was funny when Henry Kissinger got proposed to chair the 9/11 Commission.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

No, I don't think anyone is saying the Israelis were somehow involved in the attacks.

When you get to the point the the official story is bunk and there is no going back, what are we left with? Who benefits? Who has the capability? Who owns and controls the government and media enough to get the public to eat up crap?

The two main cultural groups behind this attack are the Zionists wanting a greater Israel and the Neo Conservatives that just want to sell bombs. Then there are some others that think the Patriot act is a good thing. Is it the grey aliens working towards world domination? is it the Satanists working towards world destruction? Is it just some power tripping psychopath that wants to know what their neighbors are doing to protect their secrets?

Israel is a prime suspect. Who else was dancing that day?

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

No, I don't think anyone is saying the Israelis were somehow involved in the attacks.

When you get to the point the the official story is bunk and there is no going back, what are we left with? Who benefits? Who has the capability? Who owns and controls the government and media enough to get the public to eat up crap?

The two main cultural groups behind this attack are the Zionists wanting a greater Israel and the Neo Conservatives that just want to sell bombs. Then there are some others that think the Patriot act is a good thing. Is it the grey aliens working towards world domination? is it the Satanists working towards world destruction? Is it just some power tripping psychopath that wants to know what their neighbors are doing to protect their secrets?

Israel is a prime suspect. Who else was dancing that day?

Well according to TPTB/MSM and even my beloved Art Bell, Palestinians were dancing that day. I know, I know.

But that's just what I wanted to understand now I understand thanks to Flyingclaydisk and Blue_Jay33 I mean I understood that is not what the OP was implying with this post I have just seen it said before that Israel did 9/11 and I was trying to understand what exactly the motivation would be for them to do that.

I get that this OP was just saying maybe some people did hear about it earlier and I agree with Flyingclaydisk that like...it was totally unbelievable. Nobody would have believed it if you said "so 19 Arab guys with box cutters and mace[?????did they have mace? Betty Ong said they sprayed something do we think it was mace?] are gonna hijack 4 commercial airliners and crash them into the world trade center and pentagon" yeah the attitude would have been meh probably.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Interesting that they have been working with the FBI for 23 years?

Not a peep about who sent it?

And boy, there sure were multiple "possible" crimes evidence, eliminated during 9-11.

Thats not shady.
At all.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Video

Candace Owens Dropped a Bomb on Millions of Viewers — Israeli Citizens were Warned of the 9/11 Attack Two-Hours Before it Happened

I remember this idea on September 11th and 12th 2001. I also remember it being debunked on September 12th 2001.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

agree with Flyingclaydisk that like...it was totally unbelievable. Nobody would have believed it if you said "so 19 Arab guys with box cutters and mace[?????did they have mace? Betty Ong said they sprayed something do we think it was mace?] are gonna hijack 4 commercial airliners and crash them into the world trade center and pentagon" yeah the attitude would have been meh probably.

Right but many people fully bought that story after the event.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

some people knew about the attacks before they happened

Like Larry Silverstein for instance?

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I was trying to understand what exactly the motivation would be for them to do that.

To drag the US into ongoing Middle East conflicts to weaken some of Israel's neighbors. What was Saddam Hussein non existent weapons of mass destruction really all about? Also Libya, Syria, Afgan.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Some of this chatter puts me in mind of the Maxwells, and I have no idea why.

new topics

top topics

join