It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifestyles of the rich and unhinged

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   
www.msnbc.com...

Sorry, it's a video, so you will have to watch it to see what's in it. (Hint, it's Nancy Pelosi GUARANTEEING that Trump will enact a national abortion ban if he's elected.) And then she goes on to claim that the dems will win it all this election. House, Senate, and White House, and she is very proud. Joe Biden's campaign "smells good". Eww, after seeing him poop his pants on stage, I don't know how he might smell, but I'd wager like crap and mothballs.

She comes across as unhinged and scared, but perhaps that's just her face. I am interested in knowing how her guarantee works. Do I get my money back if she's wrong? This is the face of the left. This is the best they have.
edit on 27-6-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   
She's an extremely dangerous mental case liar and cheater. ✅

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Pfft
I don't want money back if she's wrong.

I want her to move out of the country.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Found it on YT, too...

Add it to your OP if you like.

edit on 27/6/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

Found it on YT, too...

Add it to your OP if you like.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
It's really shocking that so many clinically insane people make up our ruling class.

Trump reading "The Snake" poem:

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   

As per written in the Republicans playbook if Trump is elected; tittled: "Mandate for leadership: the conservative promise", in the department of health and human services, "goal 1" page 450 reads:

The Secretary
should pursue a robust agenda to protect the fundamental right to life, protect conscience
rights, and uphold bodily integrity rooted in biological realities, not ideology.
From the moment of conception, every human being possesses inherent dignity
and worth, and our humanity does not depend on our age, stage of development,
race, or abilities. The Secretary must ensure that all HHS programs and activities
are rooted in a deep respect for innocent human life from day one until natural
death: Abortion and euthanasia are not health care.
A robust respect for the sacred rights of conscience, both at HHS and among governments
and institutions funded by it, increases choices for patients and program
beneficiaries and furthers pluralism and tolerance. The Secretary must protect
Americans’ civil rights by ensuring that HHS programs and activities follow the
letter and spirit of religious freedom and conscience-protection laws.
Radical actors inside and outside government are promoting harmful identity
politics that replaces biological sex with subjective notions of “gender identity” and
bases a person’s worth on his or her race, sex, or other identities. This destructive
dogma, under the guise of “equity,” threatens American’s fundamental liberties as
well as the health and well-being of children and adults alike. The next Secretary
must ensure that HHS programs protect children’s minds and bodies and that
HHS programs respect parents’ basic right to direct the upbringing, education,
and care of their children

The department will be run by Roger Severino, a devout catholic and has a strong stance on being anti abortion.

That is goal number one of their agenda, to crack down on abortion and being pro life on a federal level.
Is it a surprise that those who are pro choice are being a little afraid?

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Not afraid enough to control themselves or their actions......

Which ultimately is the issue.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The debate over the pro life / choice is like beating a dead horse at this point.
The bigger issue is that the Trump administration if elected, has set their top goal on using federal powers to crack down on abortion. Isn't there bigger health issues at hand in the US that the federal government can pursue?

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

There certainly is argument that there is bigger health issues, food for example.

Yet with there being a birth replacement deficit, of which we are not alone, I'd contend that is a pretty big health concern.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

Pfft
I don't want money back if she's wrong.

I want her to move out of the country.

I want her in gitmo

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Edit: double mint post

edit on 27-6-2024 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

I think the politicians are pro-vote… for life …and the afterlife

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Pepole can be such morons! There are SO many ways to prevent pregnancy and if you chhose not to avail yourself to one of them you can get a 'morning after' pill oOTC. If you decide to ignore your 'little problem' for a few months you can get an abortion pill on line without a prescription.
For states that have banned abortions there are do-gooder funds that pay up to $5,000.00 to fly you out of a no-kill zone into a friendly, anti-life state.

And don't even start with the rape/incest/life of the mother crap. A very, very tiny percentage of abortions fall into that category.

It's time people started taking responsibility for their irresponsible behavior.

Planned Parenthood would rather slice and dice or suction out the life growing inside qa woman-because money.
Not only do they get funding for ending pregnancies (though it gets burried under layers of 'donated' funding) but they get to sell the fetus bit by bit, making six figure profits on each organ and limb.

Abortion should be a non-issue, since it's 99% scare tactics.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   

State's rights thats all I've ever heard Trump say and honestly whether someone personally supports or does not really doesn't matter in the context of a nation of 300 million+ people. One guys opinion no matter if he is president or not doesn't matter. Because we don't live in a totalitarian dictatorship.

She seems upset that they can't dictate laws for the entire country with one fell swoop. Well Nancy, we live in a republic. As far as controlling women, they want to control everyone and what about the men's opinion? It takes 2 to make a baby usually. What about the man's opinion. I guess they don't get one because in these women's minds they are just the "sperm donor".

Tic tac toe / a WINNER! I absolutely can't with this 84 year old mega millionaire with decades. Longer than I've been ALIVE! in politics. And still doesn't understand what the damn constitution means. State's rights. My body, my choice? Move your body to a different state. That's fine.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.msnbc.com...
I am interested in knowing how her guarantee works. Do I get my money back if she's wrong? This is the face of the left. This is the best they have.

I believe that to redeem the guarantee you've got to "Take it to the bank", something old Nancy forgot to do last time.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Sorry but I couldn’t make it through 2 minutes of listening to Piglosi yammer on while trying to keep her dentures in her mouth.

These insane Liberals are hell bent on killing babies.
It’s the biggest genocide in the history of the world, they’ve killed more than the Nazi’s, Stalin etc. combined.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   
If I was married to pelosi, I would hire a prostitute to hit me in the head with a hammer too. After I call my stock broker with my latest insider trading tip, of course.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
F it, I say let them kill as many as they want.

That’s just less Liberal indoctrinated voters running around.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

not sure if you caught the SCOTUS ruling, but they removed this choice from the federal government and made the assertion that the states are in control of this choice now. So even if Trump wanted to strip the right to abortion from all democrat women, or even all women in general, he can't, because of the ruling. But I do get that since the left has NOT A #ING THING to run on other than fear mongering about this, they/you will use it as often as you can.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join