It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I literally just saw a middle aged guy just disappear before my very eyes!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   
"They Live".

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The guy works for the guys in the van (government). He simply activated his invisibility tech, and started his mission.

Happens all the time, I wouldn't worry about it. 😉

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I had 2 books called the encyclopedia of the paranormal. These were published way back in the 1970’s. There was a story of a guy who was at a family reunion, or a party where everyone was there, and he vanished in front of everyone. As if a wall suddenly emerged, where he was gone, but could be heard on the other side. His voice was heard for days until one day it just disappeared. Also the voice moved from the yard to parts of the house, and then one day never was heard again.

I wish I still had those books, so I could cite where the event happened. Then again, it could have simply been fiction as a lot of those things are.

I have seen things in this world that I cannot comprehend or explain. Seeing someone disappear, or have someone disappear is not as shocking lately, but given the glitches in the matrix we see every day, nobody is surprised the way they should be.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Arthurox1717

I literally just saw a middle aged guy just disappear before my very eyes!!

video or it didn't happen.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   
You sure he wasn't on that new intersimensional diet?

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unseendimension
I had 2 books called the encyclopedia of the paranormal. These were published way back in the 1970’s. There was a story of a guy who was at a family reunion, or a party where everyone was there, and he vanished in front of everyone. As if a wall suddenly emerged, where he was gone, but could be heard on the other side. His voice was heard for days until one day it just disappeared. Also the voice moved from the yard to parts of the house, and then one day never was heard again.

I wish I still had those books, so I could cite where the event happened. Then again, it could have simply been fiction as a lot of those things are.

I have seen things in this world that I cannot comprehend or explain. Seeing someone disappear, or have someone disappear is not as shocking lately, but given the glitches in the matrix we see every day, nobody is surprised the way they should be.

There is a movie called tangent room it is really low budget hehehehehe but basically about 2 parallel dimensions colliding and how things would glitch out the people start glitching in and out of existence and they disappear and reappear in a different part of the room. Like both the dimensions are in their own bubble or time bubble and when they get close they interact with each other and weird stuff happens.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I will go look for it.

I was recently watching Missing : 411 about the hunters where they heard what sounded like a metallic grinding sound before someone disappeared. It’s a strange and chilling thing to listen to, as there was something like that in this book that I once had. I loaned them to a friend who never brought them back of course.

a reply to: Shoshanna

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Did you notice a German nearbye?

Jurgen Klopp has the power to make people vanish

Jurgen Klopp appears to make Liverpool player Xherdan Shaqiri disappear into his coat

Remember when footballer disappeared behind Klopp

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Unseendimension

Well , that Guy that Disappeared could be a " Jumper " ....Hmm....

edit on 27-6-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Oh damn it Jerry, you forgot to put the manhole cover back!

LOL

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck
This is going to sound stupid, but it is totally true.

"The secret of invisibility is not being seen."

You could be there in plain sight, doing whatever it is you are doing, and no one, not even an animal, will see you or know you are there. Then there are times when things "disappear" from your vision. You could be looking right at something and then it disappears to reveal what is behind it. That is it becomes invisible as in it is seen though, you can see through it. However, you have to ask yourself, was it there and then it became transparent, or did it actually disappear, or was it ever really there to begin with? If it returns to your vision, is it real even then?

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Yes, Monty Python did a great presentation, and every point was well made.

Thanks, I love that sketch, but I was thinking more along the line of the one where the guy is on a talk show rambling on about how he is invisible and no one sees him while they ignore him until he actually disappears.

That illustrates the gray man concept but I was going more toward Ninja techniques of invisibility or the mentalist/mystic approaches.
edit on 6/28/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: for clarity

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

You maybe suffered a brief winking-out....semi-unconscious.

Its also known as a "Brown Out".

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hopefully the guy didn’t fall down an open manhole and no one noticed. That would be a rough fall.

When I’m driving around, there appears to be drivers all around who never see me because they keep pulling out like I’m not there.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
He may have been a random flocculation in the fabric of reality akin to the Boltzmann brains. en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 28-6-2024 by bluemooone44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: orionthehunter
Hopefully the guy didn’t fall down an open manhole and no one noticed. That would be a rough fall.

When I’m driving around, there appears to be drivers all around who never see me because they keep pulling out like I’m not there.

They are looking at their phones too much to pay attention often where I live. The cops are getting tough on folks if they see them driving with their hands on a phone while weaving.

Im old school flipping the dial on the radio and am lucky I don't do that to folks sometimes.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The firefighters are looking, the police are looking, they are looking and they can’t find a guy who looks like he’s about thirty youtu.be...
slow motion in end youtu.be...
edit on 29 6 24 by peretc96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join