It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I literally just saw a middle aged guy just disappear before my very eyes!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I sh*t you not.. not more than then 50 ft from me across the street!

I saw him walk down the street past my car there are bushes between me and the street, this guy walked down went over to the trash containment area smoking a cigarette came back walked across the street by the guy across the street house, by his van and I was looking at him and he just disappeared literally...

Like there is no way that he could have gotten past me he didn't walk backwards he didn't walk forward he didn't get in the van cuz it's not in his van it's a commercial van he just disappeared!

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Arthurox1717

Weird.

Was there a Victoria's Secret nearby?

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Interesting . When you were Looking Right at him and he Disappeared was there any Obstruction to your View of him at that time ? A Car goes by , just for a Spilt Second he was Out of your Direct View , or Someone Walks in Front of him ? Think ! and try to be more Specific OK ? A Thing like that is Not Unheard of BTW .
edit on 26-6-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I really wish we would get an exciting post like this from a member with a little more established history...no offense...

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   

You officially need 10,000 posts here with an average of ten stars per post to share your actual experience about the UFO that landed in your back yard and your father put you on his shoulders and you reached up and touched it.

So you can be shot down in flames because you do not have enough pull in the community to talk about such matters, then you are burned out of the comminity and you have to restart.

Did you not read the T&C's?

edit on 100000006America/Chicago6pmWed, 26 Jun 2024 21:18:44 -050018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

You maybe suffered a brief winking-out....semi-unconscious.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

A Beasty Burn Indeed . are you a Professional ? ....*) I Almost Believe the OP here . There are Stranger Things in Heaven and Earth.............."

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Kirk and Scotty breaking the Prime Directive and beamed him out in public visibility. They had to travel back in time to capture a rare Pokémon and fix the out-of-control egg prices.

Next!

edit on 26-6-2024 by AlroyFarms because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

You officially need 10,000 posts here with an average of ten stars per post to share your actual experience about the UFO that landed in your back yard and your father put you on his shoulders and you reached up and touched it.

So you can be shot down in flames because you do not have enough pull in the community to talk about such matters, then you are burned out of the comminity and you have to restart.

Did you not read the T&C's?

Is that what happened to you?

It might explain why you're so intelligent.

Similar events in my family.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   
So, we have learned that indeed truth is scientifically proven to be dangerous in a time ruled by lies. Truth is also stranger than fiction. Now in any of these type reports we have issues with how can we discern the truth. All the OP has is their truth. I may believe in it without evidence, but that would be folly on my part.

Both Tesla and Einstein pointed out that something as fantastic as that would be to be able to vanish right in front of people like a Magician, has to 1st be imagined in our heads. How can it even exist if someone, somewhere didn't think of it? Then when it is imagined, it can become. It doesn't always come fast if at all of course, but any concept is dead until someone takes it out of thin air into physical form.

edit on 26000000293020246America/Chicago06pm6 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The smoke from the cigarette must have cloaked your vision.

Maybe you had one of those tiny seizures I used to have, zone out for a small amount of time then pop back to consciousness and the guy had walked away in that time. People get short seizures like that once in a while, your subconscious can run things when you zone out...not good when you are driving or taking a heater control full of little vacuum hoses and wires out of your car though...Time for a diagram to put the hoses and wires back on when you never planned to even take the whole thing out.

Zoning out when working in a factory makes the day seem to fly back when doing repetitive work, but you need to be able to control it. Great for shoveling out ditches to hook up water lines to the main line too, day flies by.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

You maybe suffered a brief winking-out....semi-unconscious.

Certainly a possibiity.

Similar to zoning out when someone is talking to you.
Or you're doing something and you realize you missed a few seconds.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The rapture has begun.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arthurox1717

I saw him walk down the street past my car there are bushes between me and the street, this guy walked down went over to the trash containment area smoking a cigarette came back walked across the street by the guy across the street house, by his van and I was looking at him and he just disappeared literally...

Like there is no way that he could have gotten past me he didn't walk backwards he didn't walk forward he didn't get in the van cuz it's not in his van it's a commercial van he just disappeared!

Read, here hundreds of eyewitnesses like you wrote letters to the Dailymail.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ods-Mail-readers-paranormal-expert-explanation.html

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arthurox1717

Your under servalance the van is fake and used by government to spy. Or alternative you just were nit paying attention when he walked off. If thr van sits there all day might be suspicious. Look for joggers and dog walkers as well when people come over they would need to get closer look and pictures.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Did you get out of your car to investigate right away? I think if that happened to me I would walk over there as quick as I could to see if I could see him anywhere. May e you were daydreaming and blanked out for a second?

If not that's really cool and it's happened to many a person in the past

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This thread reminds me of the theory that you can see your nose all the time but your brain chooses to not develope the image

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 03:36 AM
link   

When i saw this headline i thought it was going to be a post about the UK Labour leader Keir Starmer in last night's tv election debate

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
The rapture has begun.

THAT would explain what happened to most of ATS' membership.

Second Line: You've experienced a glitch.
I'm becoming reasonably convinced that Elon Musk is right and we're likely living in a simulation.
edit on CamThu, 27 Jun 2024 07:46:01 -0500Thursday 1amJune20246 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This is going to sound stupid, but it is totally true.

"The secret of invisibility is not being seen."

You could be there in plain sight, doing whatever it is you are doing, and no one, not even an animal, will see you or know you are there. Then there are times when things "disappear" from your vision. You could be looking right at something and then it disappears to reveal what is behind it. That is it becomes invisible as in it is seen though, you can see through it. However, you have to ask yourself, was it there and then it became transparent, or did it actually disappear, or was it ever really there to begin with? If it returns to your vision, is it real even then?
edit on 6/27/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: for clarity

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join