It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Lady hosting pride mo at WH

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This disgust me on another level. I have no problem with the lbg community (do what makes you happy) but the pandering and gaslighting from the people that are willing to monetarily gain from it, financially or power wise I find repulsive. These useful idiots are nothing more than pawns to the people that find them disgusting. You can tell Jill doesn’t buy into what they’re selling. She’s merely there to use them for propaganda and further a agenda. They/them/administration doesn’t give a flying f about these people unless they can be used to drive their agenda. The fact people think they care about them is another topic all together but I find it morally and ethically bankrupt on their part.

edit on 26-6-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

They should probably ask another minority (black Americans) how the Democrats have helped them.

I mean, not the slavery or the Civil War or the KKK part of what the Democrats did.

Just from the 70's until now...

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   

These People Need to be Sent to Another Planet . Preferably in a Diferent Solar System to ......

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

These People Need to be Sent to Another Planet . Preferably in a Diferent Solar System to ......

Literally, "Pride" month can apply to any of us who are proud of someone or something in our life.

Just latch on to it and celebrate who/what you're proud of, every June!

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   
the number of things they should be doing to help struggling americans... and they waste money on this...

disgusting....
edit on 26-6-2024 by HatesFreshAir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Jill Biden praised Hispanics as being like Breakfast Tacos.

What did she compare Gay/Lesbian/BiSexual/Queer/Transsexuals to?

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I have nothing against gays, lesbians, or people who identify as they or those who change their sex. I do feel sorry for those who believe spending a lot of money changing their sex is going to fix things....it may make them feel better for a while, but overall they need to learn that your sex is not something that defines us.

For the presidents administration focusing on getting the support of maybe seven percent of the population and catering to people illegally coming into our country instead of focusing on every citizen is not right. They are even abandoning the black people it seems, just because they gave a few black people some prestigious jobs, doesn't mean they are helping the majority of blacks who are struggling. We are all created equal, we need to all respect others rights as long as they are not jerks or cons....and even the jerks and cons should have some rights, just not give them more rights than the civil people in the country.

Seems like criminals are getting more rights these days than law abiding citizens, if you are working and have money and do something even remotely illegal, if you do not serve your time and pay your fine...you wind up sitting in jail. Someone who steals a car or steals others stuff is put in jail for two or three days, then released on personal bond if they have no money. If you are broke because you blow your money you should not get extra privileges.

I believe gay people and those who are from the gay pride groups have equal rights to me, just as black people and Native Americans and any other citizen of this country.. I believe that no matter what color or sex you are, the penalty for doing something bad should be the same. You do not give a group extra rights just because there are less of them. And Americans should understand that just because someone is different does not mean they should not be respected....except of course cons, deceivers, and thieves, and of course jerks.

I put emphasis on jerks, but remember, if you corner someone and start harrassing them, they can come back at you and turn into a jerk that attacks you verbally and physically if you harrass them too much. It is a protection mode when that happens...I am talking about people who act like jerks as soon as they are challenged in the least...like what JoeB does when challenged. Politicians are often jerks, so are some predominant people in society and heads of companies...but the worst ones are the regular people who believe to make themselves look better they have to belittle others.

I try hard to refrain from letting the jerk in me come out...but occasionally I do get triggered. It is like when I was younger, I would talk myself out of fights, I was strong and big and people thought I was a fighter. If I could not talk my way out of it I never lost the fight, and most time I just had to get mad and people would back down when they saw my eyes or something. I had a guy trying to get me to fight get me mad, I started poking him in the chest and bitching at him and had him backed onto a hood of a car poking him because he scared away a girl I was just getting a chance to go out with. He was shocked, the other two guys fighting, one a friend just stared at us and the guy appologized and bought me beers the rest of the night in the bar. I must appear like I turn into the hulk when I get mad....or maybe my eyes glow as I let that suppressed demon inside me out.

Don't try to force your beliefs on others guys, we can all get along....we need to all get along. We do not need to argue and fight each other, but we have to make sure to give all citizens and even legal residents respect. Not all illegal aliens are bad people, just because they broke our laws coming here does not mean they are bad, they are just criminals from that act of coming in. But these illegals need to be vetted and not be given special rights. And the LSBTQ or whatever those initials are, they do not have special rights either...and we should not be cutting them down and not be forcing people to accept them by badgering them and calling them names.

This is just common sense, slow but steady change of society is good, but now they are forcing everyone to accept things to please a minority of people with different beliefs. No way should they allow someone who identifies as a different sex in the opposite sex's community bathroom. I have known people over the years that would identify as a girl to get into a girls bathroom...they were straight guys and would have loved to be able to do that. That is not fair to girls in the bathrooms. They should not have to fear going into a public bathroom.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Crème brûlée, oysters, black and white cookies, gummy bears, and turducken?
edit on 26-6-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Laffy Taffy?

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

but overall they need to learn that your sex is not something that defines us.

And that’s the gist of it all. The fact that some people want to be defined by who they sleep with is not only shallow but I find it odd that someone would want to define themselves by that metric.
edit on 26-6-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

They should probably ask another minority (black Americans) how the Democrats have helped them.

I mean, not the slavery or the Civil War or the KKK part of what the Democrats did.

Just from the 70's until now...

You know that would be a very short conversation.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The percentage that has seen the light is also a mystery to me. There’s a deep rooted ignorance and loyalty that I don’t get ????

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Crème brûlée, oysters, black and white cookies, gummy bears, and turducken?

I can see LGBTQ being equated to the above items. Turducken is 3 in 1 isn't it?

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Laffy Taffy?

You're too sophisticated for my simple mind to grasp. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I don't get the 'pride in being gay/trans' thing.
You take pride in accomplishments, and in working hard for something.
Being gay or trans isn't an accomplishment ... its a dysfunction.
Nothing to be proud of ... nor anything to be ashamed of.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 05:29 AM
link   
watch out when they add the "M" to the alphabet soup. MAP is the new one they are trying to legitimize. I'd hope sane folks put a stop to it, but they were all at the drag queen story hour over at the elementary school and may have missed it.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   
A politicized event in an election year when politicizing spends billions of dollars. 😀

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Skittles,

“Taste the Rainbow”

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Ding Ding Ding
You Sir Win the internet today.

a reply to: 38181

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I remember a time when June was men's mental health month. I find it interesting how out of all the months of the year June is the only month with 2 month long observations.

Almost like a deliberate attempt to overshadowed one with the other...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join