It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bowman pulled the fire alarm but not the election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Bowman loses to George Latimer who wins the Democratic primary for US House in New York's 16th Congressional District.

I don't normally follow the Left's elections but I was so glad to hear that the foul mouthed, election tampering idiot Bowman lost his bid. Even an 11th hour screaming campaign with AOC couldn't save him.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I'm very happy to see that this pig headed lying fool lost his reelection attempt.

It's always a good thing when people of very low moral character like himself are rejected and kicked out of office.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 04:10 AM
link   

The guy he lost to was endorsed by Hillary.

They just traded in the raging buffoon street commie for a more polished professional authoritarian.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I don't see how a foreign government dumping millions into our elections (this was the most money spent in a primary in history) to influence the result is a good thing.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I'm very happy to see that this pig headed lying fool lost his reelection attempt.

It's always a good thing when people of very low moral character like himself are rejected and kicked out of office.

Ooo, that's nice to know, bbuuuttt, when I looked at Mr Bowmans bio I see he was censured for starting a wall of honour that included "a notorious anti-Semite and two black militants convicted of murder and armed robbery" and these are his heroes. So is he a better moral character than the guy he's taking over from?

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 05:52 AM
link   
What a turd of a human lol

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   
No good options in a big city Democrat primary? Inconceivable!
🤡

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   

This is rare that the Libs lose one that would have stayed for life just for being an asshole with the fire alarm. But he double down on stupid with being pro Hamas rapists. NYC folks have seen enough of that crap.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

The guy he lost to was endorsed by Hillary.

They just traded in the raging buffoon street commie for a more polished professional authoritarian.

I think NY is going to vote R, I could be wrong, but it looks like they have seen all they can take from the Ds.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Ooo, that's nice to know, bbuuuttt, when I looked at Mr Bowmans bio I see he was censured for starting a wall of honour that included "a notorious anti-Semite and two black militants convicted of murder and armed robbery" and these are his heroes. So is he a better moral character than the guy he's taking over from?

Read again. Bowman is the one in the seat now. He won't be after November because some other F wad has beat his ass. Now I hope to see the folks vote out Ds in NY state.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   
link to source

WASHINGTON – Two men from North Carolina were found guilty in the District of Columbia today of felony and misdemeanor charges related to their conduct during the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. Their actions and the actions of others disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress convened to ascertain and count the electoral votes related to the 2020 presidential election.

Well, Bowman did the same thing when he pulled that fire alarm. I wonder if the DOJ will prosecute him? Or will we have to wait for a new DOJ to be put in place. Either way, I think that is worth pursuing.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Yeah, but he's quieter.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
link to source

WASHINGTON – Two men from North Carolina were found guilty in the District of Columbia today of felony and misdemeanor charges related to their conduct during the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. Their actions and the actions of others disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress convened to ascertain and count the electoral votes related to the 2020 presidential election.

Well, Bowman did the same thing when he pulled that fire alarm. I wonder if the DOJ will prosecute him? Or will we have to wait for a new DOJ to be put in place. Either way, I think that is worth pursuing.

That's why I called him an election tampering idiot. He was charged:

Bowman will pay a $1,000 fine and serve three months of probation, after which the false fire alarm charge is expected to be dismissed from his record under an agreement with prosecutors. The $1,000 fine is the maximum for the misdemeanor charge.

Done and done. Easy peasy.

Or am I reading you wrong?

edit on th30202400000030bWed, 26 Jun 2024 08:43:37 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: network dude
link to source

That's why I called him an election tampering idiot. He was charged:

Bowman will pay a $1,000 fine and serve three months of probation, after which the false fire alarm charge is expected to be dismissed from his record under an agreement with prosecutors. The $1,000 fine is the maximum for the misdemeanor charge.

Done and done. Easy peasy.

Or am I reading you wrong?

I'm looking at the felony aspect of this. The one the Jan 6th folks had to deal with. If it's not the same thing, then no worries, but it if is, and it looks like it is, then unless justice is not really a thing for democracts, he should be charged the same. Or they should.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Redirecting to earlier thread here

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join