It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange to go free

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Is this just projection, or what?

It seems like total panic to beat such a dead horse, and try to claim JE is someone Trump "associates with". Don't they understand this is a bad subject for them?

This Assange situation can affect a LOT of things. My mind is racing (obviously)

www.findagrave.com...
edit on 777Vam25America/ChicagoTue, 25 Jun 2024 00:48:43 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Great news.

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I wonder if the usual suicide will occur? Shotgun to the back of the head? Seems like a big climb down from the USA. And all for what? The truth.

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Wasn't there talk a long time ago that he had a dead man's switch? Maybe he's called that? Just speculating given all but one of the 34(?) charges by the US have been dropped. Of the remaining charge he has agreed to plead guilty

The deal - which will see him plead guilty to one charge - is expected to be finalised in a court in the Northern Mariana Islands on Wednesday, 26 June.

The remote Pacific islands, a US commonwealth, are much closer to Australia than US federal courts in Hawaii or the continental US.

BBC Link
Whatever the outcome of that hearing it will be written off against time already served.
It has also been mentioned on UK news that Biden will also exonorate him of that charge after said court appearance.
Who saw this coming hey, and basically overnight!
Hope he stays safe! Surely they can't do anything to him physically as it will stink to high heaven.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 04:19 AM
link   
This would appear to be an election move.
All too little too late and the Democrats AND Republicans are to blame.
Obama, Trump and Biden should be held to account and charged IMO.
All three should be in jail for what they did to this man.

edit on 25/6/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Great news, long overdue and hopefully him and family can get compensation for inhumane treatment.

a reply to: angelchemuel

Yeah I think it was meant to be the wikileaks files pending publication that hadn't been put through the redaction process to remove sensitive intel like names that don't meet public domain criteria.

US troops got less time in jail for repeatedly gang raping and killing 14 year old girl, Abeer Qassim Hamza al-Janabi and her family and other wear crimes.

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
Great news, long overdue and hopefully him and family can get compensation for inhumane treatment.

a reply to: angelchemuel

Yeah I think it was meant to be the wikileaks files pending publication that hadn't been put through the redaction process to remove sensitive intel like names that don't meet public domain criteria.

US troops got less time in jail for repeatedly gang raping and killing 14 year old girl, Abeer Qassim Hamza al-Janabi and her family and other wear crimes.

Compensation?
Why do you think that the deal includes pleading guilty to 1 charge.
The US Govt is covering it's ass.
The only 'compensation' is for those ultimately responsible to be sent to jail.

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I think it's more to do with the Australian government asking for Assange's return and their diplomatic efforts since then rather than American politics , pretty sure Assange has been largely forgotten by most Americans.

It's been a long time coming but today the Sun is shining and Julian is free ... Happy Day.

😎
edit on 25-6-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 05:23 AM
link   
They can NOT have him "DIE" in Custody !

Now that they have Torture out of him all they can
they dont need him any more.

edit on 25-6-2024 by Scratchpost because: cat

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Finally it's about time , not talking to the press makes me think?
Great news!

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Finally some really good news. I can't believe what this man has had to endure over the last 10 years. I am delighted and would not have thought it possible.

BUT: For me, it's still a dirty deal in the end, especially as the USA has now washed its hands clean with the admission of guilt. A clever move from their point of view.

Nevertheless, the joy of his release dominates and I hope he gets back on his feet soon!

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Mission accomplished by the Pied Piper!
Anniversary is tomorrow morrow.

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 06:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688
I wonder if the usual suicide will occur? Shotgun to the back of the head? Seems like a big climb down from the USA. And all for what? The truth.

It's hard to say. This was discussed in 2017.

CIA officials under Trump discussed assassinating Julian Assange – report

Mike Pompeo and officials requested ‘options’ for killing Assange following WikiLeaks’ publication of CIA hacking tools, report says.

Some senior officials inside the CIA and the Trump administration went as far as to request “sketches” or “options” for killing Assange. “There seemed to be no boundaries,” a former senior counterterrorist official was quoted as saying.

Guardian

It would be silly to do it now or in the near future, but you never know.

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Mahogani

Oh please.

We know the only reason it was done here and now is because of the polling.

But don't let that stop you from spewing your water bucket all over the place.

Interesting.

So you're saying that if Trump decided to free Assange, instead of wanting to arrest him, he may have won in 2020?

hindsight is 20/20, right?

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Right before the debate with Biden. Hmmmm.. Something is very fishy about this debate. Last week we were getting phony polls saying Biden has rebounded and is neck and neck with Trump. How is THAT possible? The economy still stinks, illegal immigration is causing horrible acts of violence, Biden can barely function at events while Trump packs them in as always.
Now Assange suddenly is going free. Is it all deep state fakery? Something like with Epstein where he was either murdered or released leaving a body double in the cell for his corpse. Go back to when they supposedly killed Osama Bin Laden but the body was dumped at sea. I still say they take Biden out at the last minute with a fake illness or even take him out completely and then appoint someone else to run against Trump with no voting by the party.

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   
DING! Hello! I ::scopes out room of cameras:: (bzzzzz to the left, bzzzzz to the right) am human Julian Assange! Processing smile! I do go free now and I am feeling happy sensations! End communications!

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Mahogani

Oh please.

We know the only reason it was done here and now is because of the polling.

But don't let that stop you from spewing your water bucket all over the place.

Interesting.

So you're saying that if Trump decided to free Assange, instead of wanting to arrest him, he may have won in 2020?

hindsight is 20/20, right?

Well he did get the most votes in 2020, but the Democrats rigged the election.
That said, Trump as well as Obama and Biden should be in jail for what they did to Assange. Simple as that.
They went after a journalist and effectively imprisoned him for 14 years because he told the public what the US Govt was doing illegally. Moreover, after that video was released, Obama should have been held accountable for war crimes.

To this day it is a shame on the entire US that the people allowed the focus to be on the leak of a war crime as opposed to the war crime itself.

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Good.

He's a creepy fellow and a little old for skateboards.

But the way he's been treated simply does not sit right in the tummy.

He deserves his freedom.

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Good.

Finally.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join