It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Scott Atlas on Why We Were Forced to Jab & Mask

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   
In 2020, Dr. Scott Atlas was an advisor to the president and a member of the White House COVID-19 Task Force. He was shocked to see how powerful figures in Washington, including Dr. Fauci, were incentivized to politicize and monetize the response to the pandemic. In this candid conversation with PragerU CEO Marissa Streit, Dr. Atlas reveals that many Americans may have died because of censorship, dishonesty, and the demonization of medical dissent. Will Americans allow this to happen again?

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Allow? Some will bloody well demand it!

a reply to: PrivateAngel

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It's shocking how the fools just line up and do as they're told.

Initially,, I had reservations about the vaccine. Then I saw Brad Pitt play doctor Fauci in a Saturday Night Live 'cold open', and all fears were allayed.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Maybe in the long run it's a good thing. I call it "unnatural selection." Maybe the idiot, morons and sheep being eliminated will have a positive outcome.

I, for one, have no pity for those who took the shot and die from it.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

Maybe in the long run it's a good thing. I call it "unnatural selection." Maybe the idiot, morons and sheep being eliminated will have a positive outcome.

A friend of mine, that took the vaccine, died Monday. May Fauci and all of his little minions burn in hell!

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn4

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

A friend of mine, that took the vaccine, died Monday. May Fauci and all of his little minions burn in hell!

If one of my children were forced to take the Covid vaccine and died, Fauci would be in heaven with my child. I practice what I preach. Take out the LEADER of the atrocities.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
If one of my children were forced to take the Covid vaccine and died, Fauci would be in heaven with my child. I practice what I preach. Take out the LEADER of the atrocities.

Fun fact, everyone who took the vaccine will die someday.
edit on 20-6-2024 by Euronymous2625 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2024 by Euronymous2625 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

who do you class as the leader?

I bet its not this guy despite what he said, sure ill get thrown under the TDS bus, despite me knowing ALL politicians are liars and cheats

edit

transcript of above video

in the past nine months my administration has initiated the single greatest mobilization in u.s history pioneering developing and manufacturing therapies and vaccines in record time numbers like nobody's seen before no medical breakthrough of this scope and magnitude has ever been achieved this rapidly this quickly and we're very proud of it and had tremendous help from the military generals admirals and many of the great people at the white house operation warp speed is unequaled and unrivaled anywhere in the world and leaders of other countries have called me to congratulate us on what we've been able to do and we've helped many countries with their ventilators and all of the problems they were having and i'd like to congratulate everyone involved in this effort

edit on 20-6-2024 by UpIsNowDown2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Fun fact, everyone who took the vaccine will die someday.

But at a rate never seen before is the problem. Never seen this at the morgue say the morticians and we could go all day I will leave it at this.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Those idiots at the W.H.O. are the leaders if we are getting a list we expect the white hats to arrest at some point on it. They plotted to deny drugs that cured the covid, and they also plotted to get the gain of function at the WHO.

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2
a reply to: WeMustCare

who do you class as the leader?

I bet its not this guy despite what he said, sure ill get thrown under the TDS bus, despite me knowing ALL politicians are liars and cheats

edit

transcript of above video

in the past nine months my administration has initiated the single greatest mobilization in u.s history pioneering developing and manufacturing therapies and vaccines in record time numbers like nobody's seen before no medical breakthrough of this scope and magnitude has ever been achieved this rapidly this quickly and we're very proud of it and had tremendous help from the military generals admirals and many of the great people at the white house operation warp speed is unequaled and unrivaled anywhere in the world and leaders of other countries have called me to congratulate us on what we've been able to do and we've helped many countries with their ventilators and all of the problems they were having and i'd like to congratulate everyone involved in this effort

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

Difference being I don't recall Trump ever mandating it under his presidency...the guy after him...even if he can't remember lunch yesterday...I remember making me lose a ton of work because I didn't want to take experimental mRNA theropy...

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Dr. Atlas who?

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I bet you would have stood up to Fauci the WhO NIH and all those who lined up to administer the jab and endeavor. I know several individuals who recently died after having had Remdesavir.
I just know you for sure would have stood up to all the Gretchen Whitmer dictator wannabes

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyeoftheHurricane

I bet you would have stood up to Fauci the WhO NIH and all those who lined up to administer the jab and endeavor. I know several individuals who recently died after having had Remdesavir.
I just know you for sure would have stood up to all the Gretchen Whitmer dictator wannabes

I Know I did. I walked into every bld without a mask in my hand andthey would hand me one and say wear it and I would put in on and pull it away from my nose and mouth and walk off. NEVER took any shot again since the Army other than antibiotics or steroids. Not getting a vaccine ever again of any kind.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Dr. Atlas who?

LOL, he's nowhere near as famous as you sport.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Did you bother to watch the video?
He gives a list of his credentials.
And describes his time in the WH, along with his time with Mr. Fauci.

Or just keep you head in the sand.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Dr. Atlas who?

The guy who presented facts, but was ignored by all immune to facts and truth. That, Dr. Atlas. Definitely not from the WHO, but maybe he should be

edit on 21-6-2024 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Dr. Atlas who?

He’s a radiologist.

Fauci is an immunologist.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: EyeoftheHurricane

I Know I did. I walked into every bld without a mask in my hand andthey would hand me one and say wear it and I would put in on and pull it away from my nose and mouth and walk off. NEVER took any shot again since the Army other than antibiotics or steroids. Not getting a vaccine ever again of any kind.

Right, one time we were at a checkout lane in the grocery store and this was was toward the end of the Covid cycle so mostly people were not wearing masks still but a second upsurge came with new strain and the lady in the checkout shoved a bud of masks on our faces and demanded we put one on. I mean we were almost out the door at that point, and the while masking thing had already been debunked by then.
Now they are messing with this bird flu thing again.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Dr. Atlas who?

He’s a radiologist.

Fauci is an immunologist.

Right and that one gal who was being confirmed as a judge is not a biologist so she couldn’t define what it is to be a woman… okay then ….
edit on 21-6-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join