It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Series on the Discovery Channel - Alien Encounters: Fact or Fiction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   
BTW, accordingly, pure aluminum is rare but does exist.

www.alumiplate.com...#:~:text=To%20be%20considered%20pure%20aluminum,for%20heating%20and%20cooling%20applications.

We need to get better evidence of this.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: introufo2

True pure aluminum does exist but at a costly process of extraction from Bauxite.

What was found at both Roswell and Needles was pure aluminum already formed into stable solid usable pure aluminum manufactured material. Unprocessed pure aluminum is so unstable and reactive ....that on its own, is unusable as a sole element material to be used for any manufacturing unless mixed with other elements to create metal alloys for usability.

How is it that the same unstable reactive pure aluminum made into a finished metal material without other elements mixed in, is found both at Roswell NM 1947 and Needles CA 2008…in isolated desert no less and other purported crash sites.

Imo, it’s not a human made coincidence….but instead it’s a material used by NHI for its craft.

I’m convinced of NHI nuts and bolts craft. Now just give me the dead or alive bodies, to dispel any notion that ALL ..anti-G-force…UFO/USO craft is remotely controlled.

👽☕️🍩
edit on 29-8-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I watched the first three experiencers and was impressed when they dissed the poor guy who associated his UFO sightings with his dead father.

They busted his UFO bubble and the guy wasn’t too happy having his bubble busted. That showed they were serious and didn't accept any UFO stories without some degree of scientific proof.

As for the pure aluminum guy, it’s a chain of custody problem and still doesn’t prove Roswell at all to me.

I am a believer that UFOs are some kind of NHI phenomena but I don’t buy Roswell after researching it. So granted I am biased.

But It's decent evidence.

I’ll watch the rest of it tonight probably.

Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well folks….fittingly I choose this, my thread here… to say Goodbye.

It’s been one hell of a rabbit hole ride (E-Ticket) indeed since joining back in October 30 2010.

I’ve had proponents and detractors. I’ve had fun and disappointment. Everything is cyclical.

I’m an Experiencer since the age of 9.

I continue to see, read, and hear things I understand and things I don’t understand.

What I do know, is that I am a believer in NHI, UAP, and the Paranormal.

Take care to those who remain to debate, conject, and speculate. Hopefully those I’ve lampooned with my memes took them with a grain of salt….and some with silly humor…Forgive me.

I’m retiring from UFOlogy and UFOtainment until such time that Beings, dead or alive, are presented to the world.

There actually is more to the realities of my personal life, day in and day out, that need attention.

I leave my signature block for those to contemplate….

JEREMIAH 10:2 Hear what the Lord says to you people of Israel. This is what the Lord says:

“Do not learn the ways of the nations or be terrified by signs in the heavens though the nations are terrified by them.”

LUKE 21:11 “There will be great earthquakes and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.”

Believe what you want Believe….

Ophi … signing off…

(BB 🍻🥂)

👽🧐🤔😉🤪
🍺☕️🥃🍷🍹
🍿🍩🥩🍕🌭

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Hi Ophi I am just seeing this now. My very best wishes to you moving forward. Ufology will continue as it has for a very long time to come, there will be constant twists and turns in the process. My deepest wish has always been the hopes that one day, folks such as yourself will gain a better understanding of all of this and what is actually going on and why. For now though one has to plod on and attempt to understand many things which might eventually lead to some kind of conclusion.
In all logic and seriousness, I cannot imagine the whole planet been presented with a live or dead alien should such a being exist, so whatever people are expecting I doubt anything like that will occur any time soon. I cant predict the future, but we are heading into very interesting times technology wise. Take very good care and if I could put money Ill bet you a fake 100 bucks you might peep in again in the future.

Ophi!!

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

So long friend and I wish you success and happiness and the answers you seek to the great mysteries that one day soon may be revealed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join