It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Barack Obama's dream, now a reality

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Watch the video and I'm not going to lie a good part of me hopes this is true, and to a certain extent it probably is.

The current administration is likely leaning heavily on Barrack during these trying times. The question is how much?

They call out Barrack whenever they need money or polling is lagging.

Barack Obama's dream, now a reality:

x.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

And the fact he said it openly is what the dems will call plausible deniability.

He wouldn't really say it if they were doing it, right?

Mhm? Mhm!

No wonder they still having wet dreams to vote Biden again, decrepit and dementia-addled though he be.

edit on 19-6-2024 by AlroyFarms because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlroyFarms

And the fact he said it openly is what the dems will call plausible deniability.

Mhm? Mhm!

No wonder they still having wet dreams to vote Biden again.

Or they say that he means he is shy and doesn't really want to be in the spotlight because he's so HUMBLE and WONDERFUL. He gets nervous too! He's just like us!! and we are all dumb conspiracy theorists for thinking he said the quiet part out loud hehehe.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

If he's shy and introverted without a sack, then he has no business being president, or even anywhere close.

Get out with your fantasy fan-fic nonsense.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

If he's shy and introverted without a sack, then he has no business being president, or even anywhere close.

Get out with your fantasy fan-fic nonsense.

Does he have a sack though? I mean we all know Manchelle's big secret. But they have kids somehow. Are they both trans? We just don't know. Barack could be a unisex name when you think about it............!

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Would you be happier if I used the word "backbone?"

Otherwise, not interested in your semantics.

Carry on.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Carry on.

I would be happier if you removed the "backbone" from your "backside" hehehehehe. I'm joking around is it really that serious? Everybody already knows Bidens not in charge. Whether it's Obama calling the shots or not doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Lighten up!

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AlroyFarms

Bless your heart.

That was obvious sarcasm.

Woosh.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

Mhm? Mhm!

No wonder they still having wet dreams to vote Biden again.

Or they say that he means he is shy and doesn't really want to be in the spotlight because he's so HUMBLE and WONDERFUL. He gets nervous too! He's just like us!! and we are all dumb conspiracy theorists for thinking he said the quiet part out loud hehehe.

Let's put it this way for the current administration NOT to consult Obama on certain matters would be dumb AF.

A struggling administration should use every available resource for guidance and consultation. Many administrations used Kissinger over and over.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Again I have no problem with it at all, politics aside, the world is going through a lot of challenges the more brain matter involved the more likely the current admin's decisions won't make things worse
edit on p000000306pm066 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Obama also had a working relationship with Bush Jr.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
ALL of Biden's policies and everything he's done while in office are just a continuation of the obama administration. I believe 100% that obama is the man behind the curtain and has been calling all the shots since the election.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Obama also had a working relationship with Bush Jr.

True but I'd imagine Barrack's input on the current administration, is more substantial than Bush's input on Barrack's. If for no other reason, it wasn't needed

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   
There is brain matter in a jar of pickled pork brains. Quantity has no effect on quality.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
There is brain matter in a jar of pickled pork brains. Quantity has no effect on quality.

It is called a figure of speech.

www.merriam-webster.com... › dictionary › figure of speech

figure of speech
noun
An expression that uses language in a nonliteral way, such as a metaphor or synecdoche, or in a structured or unusual way, such as anaphora or chiasmus, or that employs sounds, such as alliteration or assonance, to achieve a rhetorical effect.
A word or phrase that departs from straightforward, literal language.
Language used in a figurative or nonliteral sense.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
What should Obama do with his fourth term?

edit on 2024 6 19 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Probably true is my assessment.

Remember this: www.washingtonexaminer.com... "It would be so much easier to be the President of China.

Well, I think Obama is engineering just that through a senile old man.

I think this is what the Democrats and Obama's ultimate goal is.

The Democrat Party's, Vote Blue No Matter Who, and Vote Blue to Save Democracy campaigns are campaigns that call for the US to be a single party nation with no political opposition. Telling the people of the US the only way to save Democracy is for there to be one party in charge of the nation with no opposition allowed. If they don't then the US will crumble into a puddle of non-Democracy. So to save Democracy, only the most intelligent, wise, and compassionate people on the planet must guide, direct and rule over the ignorant peon masses, with no opposition or opposing views allowed, and those people are all in the DNC.

Then there is the political persecution.
It has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt the DNC in cooperation with Hillary Clinton manufactured all the Russian fake documents that led to the political persecution of Donald Trump and the impeachment trial.
Then there is the classified documents. Biden was let off the hook entirely for having classified documents in his garage where there are photos of the boxes in disarray and falling while his drug addicted drove in and out with prostitutes. But they tried to prosecute Donald Trump for having classified documents in a locked building with private security patrolling the grounds.
Then there is the latest trial. Some of the charges are past the statue of limitations, but included in the charges he was convicted of. The judge changed misdemeanor charges into federal offenses, on his own. The Judge before the trial spoke in public often of his hatred of Trump. Now NY has put a gag order on Trump about a trial that has ended and judgement passed down, something they didn't even to do mob bosses like Gotti.

Most terrifying of all is statements made by high ranking Democrat Hillary in 2020 and recently that people who support Trump (i.e. voted for him, not her or Biden) belong in reeducation. Another Democrat politician a few weeks ago said these 74+ million US citizens who support Trump belong in formal reeducation camps. TERRIFYING and VERY CHINESE/RUSSIAN style political persecution.

Not to mention the "new morality" they are trying to FORCE everyone to accept and if they don't see to it they are punished for not agreeing with new liberal morality. Like biological males must be allowed to participate in women's sports, even if they are larger/have stronger musculature and a penis, if the XY person with a penis insists they are a woman. If you disagree liberals will try to get you fired, censured, and social media destroyed.
Not to mention the demand that abortion be totally unrestricted, that as is the law in at least 9 states, a healthy uterus owner (to them mother is a filthy word), with a healthy full term 9 month fetus (in this case baby is a filthy word also), be allowed to cut it into pieces with no anesthesia and pull it out limb by limb, or killed in other "wonderful" ways without anesthesia.
Not to mention the demand that drag queens with highly sexual clothes on read to preschool children at all public libraries.

Then there are the things Democrats are trying to forbid US citizens from making things that are legal now and have been made for generations. Like produce or make any product that use gas, like cars, stoves, furnaces, lawn mowers, lawn tools, etc. that do not harm humans, but harm the goddess Gaia (mother earth).

It seems to me that Democrats insist they are the most intelligent species on the entire planet. The only ones wise enough to force everyone to do, to think, to speak in ways that Democrats are best for humankind. Democrats are positive they have the right to punish through destroying livelihoods and reputations anyone who disagrees with any of their latest morality or edicts or ideology.

How much more Chinese or Russian can the Democrats get?

Not to mention their recent fascist behavior with Democrat politicians and thousands all over the nation chanting phrases that mean genocide the Jews. Reminds me of what China has done to the Ughyers.

edit on 6/19/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: format

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I’d agree.

Obama was a lot of things, but he certainly has more agency than Biden.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Barack isnt running anything, he never was. He had /has his handlers too.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

Carry on.

I would be happier if you removed the "backbone" from your "backside" hehehehehe. I'm joking around is it really that serious? Everybody already knows Bidens not in charge. Whether it's Obama calling the shots or not doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Lighten up!

It would definitely explain why FJB is sucking up to the muslims in the country and letting the boarders swing open like a gate.

I take that back, there is an appointee in the position of border tzar. What was that weepy tarts name again and why hasn’t she been seen down there handing out phones and handjobs to illegal aliens?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join