It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIP Baby Boy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This was my baby boy Odin. At nearly 200 pounds, this English Mastiff/Presa was my bucket headed buddy. Lost him Saturday afternoon. Missing him.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

Man, I'm so sorry for your loss. I know they don't live forever, but when you have one that becomes your soul mate, it's heart breaking to say goodbye. He looks like he was a slobber box, and gave good wet kisses. My poopsie died about 8 years ago, and I still miss her today.

this is her with my oldest grandson who just turned 17.
edit on 19-6-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Very sorry to hear he's gone. You got to love him and provide a good life and he to you. God bless your memories.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm so sorry for your loss, I recently lost an Odin too (an 8 year old Bloodhound) They leave such a huge hole in your life because of loyal and loving they are.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

So sorry for Odin's passing, Moon68. I'm sure such a gentle giant will be charged to guard the Pearly Gates for pets. Hopefully, we'll all meet up again one day.

R.I.P. Odin

edit on 19/6/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   
My condolences on the loss in your family. Dog's really are part of the family, and don't abandon you if you get sick, or have a bad day, or grow old. A great loss indeed. 🐶

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   
So sorry Moon68

Sad Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

That's a big handsome baby! Looks pretty friendly too hopefully since he weighs 2x what I weigh!!

What I love about dogs is that their image of us really is what we should hope to be just like in the song. I know he loved you as much or more as you loved him. Its so hard to lose a friend. Especially a best friend and someone who you depended on as much as they depended on you.

Here's Karen

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

So sorry to hear about your loss. Our furever friends become closer to us than people often times and it leaves such a void in our lives. Hoping you have lots of good photos/memories of your fun times together, that helps so very much. I personally believe animals go to Heaven (hoping any way), so I believe Oden is running and playing with tons of new friends now!

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

So sorry to hear of your loss. Dogs have been a part of my family my whole life and they really are true members of the family and it's hard when they go.

Here's an old pic of our son and OUR Odin who we lost last November.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
My heart crys for your loss. Besties come in all forms and sizes. The grief is real. I am praying for your mental healing. Pupperoos are so special to their human. A person who has a dog will know true love.
I pray for your peace in this time of distress.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I'm so sorry Moon.
He was gorgeous!
We lost our Abby last fall and I miss her every day.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The Good Lord better not walk away before he is done playing or getting scritches......

I'll make sure to keep my eye out for him when we get up there!

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Hi Moon68, sorry to hear about your dear buddy.

I know the feeling. I’ve loved my dogs more than most people, they’re so kind and innocent.

My latest is our 14 year old border collie.
She was going strong until last July first when she got into something while camping that blew her kidneys.

The vet gave her a year but though it aged her considerably she is still doing well. We spend a day every weekend cooking her special diet that keeps her going and has perplexed the vet.

It’s inevitable that her 20 percent remaining kidneys will fail but we are doing all we can.

It will be especially hard on my wife as this is her first dog.

Stay strong.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Awww, man...I am so sorry! I absolutely LOVE our furry friends. I've had to say "Good Bye" many times to some absolutely beloved ones in my life (several Labs, and they are the worst, IMO).

I personally think dogs are better than people, and I'd rather spend my time around them over people.

I am so sorry for your loss. Our two pups are getting up there now. Our Australian Cattle Dog is pusing 13, and the Australian Collie is 11. They are our family, but they live such a short life.

Moonsil, know that your picture shows very much how much Odin was loved. No dog would look at a human like that unless they had lived the life they had always dreamed of (and dogs DO dream)

RIP...Odin.

P.S. - Please, members, don't post that "Rainbow Bridge" stuff again. I'm big guy and that makes me cry every time, so please don't do it.

Can we just leave it at...Rest in Peace, Odin. Fear not, we will join you sooner than you know.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

God Speed to Odin and sorry for your loss.
Life is a series of dogs. They can never be replaced, but the depression of losing one can be somewhat alleviated by bringing another one into your life.
edit on 19-6-2024 by charlyv because: sp

edit on 19-6-2024 by charlyv because: sp

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Loki will meet him there.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Sorry for your loss.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   
When you have an animal living with you for a long time, they are part of the family. Sorry to hear about you losing a family member. Keep him alive in your mind, you are only completely gone if nobody remembers you.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'm sorry to hear that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join