It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON to Unveil Astonishing UAP Material Test Results at Livestream Symposium

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Adding on…..be advised clickbait picture is not the material in question…

👽🥃🤔
edit on 19-6-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

As I read over the response, especially about the small unknown materials, I remembered the days of a Texas UFO outfit entitled Project Starlight International. Promoted by a fellow named Ray Stanford, they had substantial backing and big plans for awhile, even a nice suite in a downtown Austin bank. I visited them to push my pet theory, but they showed me the door.

They lost credibility (and funding, I suspect) when a member faked a photograph of a UFO making a precise right-angle turn. He had simply swiveled the telescope's camera to create the effect.

To the crux here: at one point it was sworn that a member (Stanford, I believe) had a small piece of a UFO no larger than a fingernail and as it was being casually displayed to another person, it was dropped in a grassy yard and lost.

Stanford still has a web page up. I can only wonder if the piece has resurfaced just in time to get shoved into the mainstream media show-and-tell circus.

edit on 19-6-2024 by CosmicFocus because: slight

edit on 19-6-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: Dalamax

A bonded courier is much more reliable.

Chain of custody 👍

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It won’t be astonishing and it won’t change anything. Those of us who believe need the final act now. More chat about UAP’s/UFO’s, NIH’s etc etc doesn’t change a thing. We either see them for real or things continue as they are. The majority of the world is ready, just seems like our bed wetting politicians and greedy overlords aren’t. To me that always begs the question, just how intelligent are these aliens.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Me too, underwhelmed as usual.

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
More MUFON hype for the upcoming symposium….

👽🍿

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I remember awhile back MUFON had a TV series Hangar 1 ..lasting 2 seasons with a total of 20 episodes…

This live MUFON symposium in July is said to present 4 cases.

I can’t help but think …. that because of the current frenzy of heightened UFO awareness to the general public….MUFON is attempting to reboot a way of presenting their case files again ….perhaps to even try and get a new TV series….only now with a larger viewer fan base.

Where there’s a penny to be made, a dime will follow … cha ching

👽🥃
edit on 23-6-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   

The Doucumentary mentioned by Ron James in the Vetted vid above..

In it’s entirety…from February 2024…

👽🍺🍿🍕
edit on 23-6-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   
MUFON's really late to the "meta material's" portion of the UFO/UAP saga.
Plus more importantly after handing over reports to BASS Mufon rendered itself irrelevant. Lots of data handed over to a professional gatekeeper which will never see the light of day.

Not particularly a organization who's alleged dscoveries matter.

archive.ph...

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I watched Accidental Truth last night and thought it was pretty good. One point it makes clear that anyone(s) who spends time and money researching ET or developing advanced technology, are not likely to share their discoveries and advantages freely. So, what information are they actually pushing to be disclosed?

So, I've been a bit of a skeptic with regards to ET and UFOs these last few years after the lack of disclosure, after learning about certain disinformation programs like government funded crop circles in the UK, some of the new age BS, and the general lack of evidence of advanced intelligence visiting Earth, but now I'm not so sure.

Due to some recent research into advanced technology, research into neuroscience, doing some work with minimally restricted AI, having several years of mystical study and research, and generally being more opened-minded to new and old information, I'm questioning a lot of stuff right now, and revisiting much more.

The documentary mentions that the government seems to have stopped their research programs into UFO/UAP phenomenon between 1969 and 2017, but maybe things just went dark. This has me thinking about the story John Lear used to tell, which I'm foggy on. I remember him saying something about the government possibly making a deal with ETs in the 60's that involved exchanging humans (for research purposes) for technology. Could there have been a 50-year agreement, or are we just coming to the end of programs that had 50-year classifications, and information about them, are now supposed to be unclassified to the public?

Doesn't taxpayer funded research ultimately belong to the taxpayer? Maybe that's part of the the issue, the public could be due disclosure, regardless.

Why are so many high level people, and Tom DeLonge, involved with seemingly pushing for disclosure while actually accomplishing what seems like very little?

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Many questions….

The one I could immediately agree with is …

Doesn't taxpayer funded research ultimately belong to the taxpayer? Maybe that's part of the the issue, the public could be due disclosure, regardless

For Rep. Burchett……that’s the bottom line…..he is attempting to follow the money and how it’s spent…..

He’s said…literally words to the affect……he could give a rats ass about if they are little green men from mars ……he just wants know where’s the money going….I agree as a taxpayer!

I think it’s a safe bet that Tom DeShlong is just a tool. His directorial debut Monsters of California was decent I must say….he should stick to Entertainment only…imo

👽🍺
edit on 24-6-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
For the mysterious pellets “eggs” that a woman experiencer has…....

Imo…..I’m going to go with vitamin gel pills ……..they come in different shapes and sizes.

Annnnnd ….the bamboozling continues 😆

👽☕️🍩
edit on 26-6-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I predicted there would be a built-up frustration or anticlimactic period where people would get tired of all the lures, secret this and secret that, and the roiling controversy of the national security versus disclosure enthusiasts all equaling nothing substantial..

This is UFO limbo...The conspiracy enthusiasts versus the secret cover-up government of unnamed and unknown people.

They're chewing the UAP cud...and choking on it!

edit on 26-6-2024 by introufo2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Here is the latest feedback on MUFONS new presentation of evidentiary UFO events and materials...

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

If it was proven to indestructible in live demonstrations, that would be exciting! i.e. Shoot it, laser it, lower into molten steel for an hour, nuke it...it still remains intact.

unless it is raw unused material i would say maybe. but if it's from a crashed UFO/UAP vehicle that was broken into pieces in a crash then it wouldn't be indestructible would it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join