It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON to Unveil Astonishing UAP Material Test Results at Livestream Symposium

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Full Article….

DALLAS-FORT WORTH, Texas, June 18, 2024 /PRNewswire/ --

In what is being called "The most important UAP related-presentation MUFON has ever made," THE MUTUAL UFO NETWORK (MUFON) will reveal details about a UAP Materials case it recently received from Russia in an exclusive live event on Saturday, July 13th, 2024, at 8 PM Central Daylight Time.

The case will be presented both in-person and via livestream at MUFON's Annual Symposium, revealing the story behind mysterious materials delivered to the home of a Russian UFO Investigator with evidence of a cover-up.

Tests by Russian labs, later corroborated by MUFON's own U.S. lab, confirm the material is of unknown origin. While virtually any material can be identified by its components from the periodic table, unknown combinations or isotopic ratios can often point to a mysterious origin of samples. In this case, 90% of the sample is made of materials that labs were unable to identify.

The story becomes even more compelling as some of the samples sent for additional testing were stolen from an official U.S. Post Office box shortly after they arrived for retrieval by MUFON Investigator Robert Spearing. On top of this, cameras were turned against a wall, inhibiting investigation—although postal workers testify that they delivered the box.

"This is typical with evidence of this nature. We believe that this material was deliberately taken by someone who could hack into a locked Post Office Box to prevent further testing. Who did it is anybody's guess," stated MUFON Media Relations Director Ron James. "The evidence that supports this story, and others that we will share at the Symposium, could make this the biggest UFO-related news event of the year. We have physical materials and more evidence of non-human technology," said James.

MUFON, The Mutual UFO Network, is the largest and oldest civilian UFO research organization in the world. Dedicated to "the scientific study of UFOs for the benefit of humanity," MUFON is a worldwide network of like-minded people who care about UFO/UAPs. "We provide community and resources to the field and are honored to be making a presentation that may move the ball forward," James concluded.

The annual MUFON International Symposium is July 11-14, 2024, in Irving, Texas.

Sign up to attend this exclusive event in-person or via livestream at www.MUFONSymposium.com

Welp….there’s always hope

👽🍿🍺
edit on 18-6-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

That is kind of exciting.

Some part made of we dont know might have came from we don't know and someone we don't know stole some of the samples. But we are going to have a big announcement about it even though we told you what we are going to say already.

Am I missing something here? I am underwhelmed.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Two things I can definitely reveal to you…..if you livestream it……your either going to be happy or… not happy.

It’s a 50/50 emotion

👽🍿🍺

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Oh, I want to see evidence. The problem is 99.9%, or possibly more, of what is presented is not evidence.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 12:48 AM
link   
If it was proven to indestructible in live demonstrations, that would be exciting!

i.e. Shoot it, laser it, lower into molten steel for an hour, nuke it...it still remains intact.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Welp…..I’m gonna presume since pieces from Russia have already been stolen out of a U.S. p.o. mailbox for MUFON……….what pieces MUFON do have in their possession already …should be under tight security of sorts.

A lot could happen between now and July 13…..even a JSOC operation to retrieve the pieces MUFON has.

A lesson to be learned here is if you have material to give to MUFON….try your best to hand it personally to a MUFON representative. Of course being from other countries could be difficult.

👽
edit on 19-6-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Not one Astromaterials/materials scientist to be seen though?
UFO science: Where live streams replace peer review.
edit on 19-6-2024 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 04:09 AM
link   

A lesson to be learned here is if you have material to give to MUFON

Surely to jayzus MUFON weren't that dumb enough to have an account in the p.o. in their own name?????

Nah they couldn't have done, no. Thats way to obvious an error.

So how did this 'thief' know which box to steal then?

Also hoping the samples are of a decent size, not minuscule.

Nice thread Ophiucus

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Am I missing something here? I am underwhelmed.

Its typical with this subject, unfortunately

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles with AI piloting and Patent# WO2020159603A2.

See for yourselves, search.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I remember back when MUFON was a startup of Walt Andres. He asked me to be the second editor of his little newsletter Sky Look. I declined because it was too straight-laced for me, having had a mysterious experience and not fully understanding the bizarre encounter. Later, in its early pages I argued with Richard Hall, then a higher-up in the org, that contactees and abductees were a legitimate aspect of the phenomena. They screamed, "NO, NO, that is not good science!"

Later still, in 1985 as a UFO investigator for a small outfit, I reported a lengthy sighting in south Oklahoma of a former paratrooper and his son that had witnessed two low, slow and silent craft of huge size moving nose-to-tail to cross the road in front of them after then had stopped in amazement. Walt blew it off as he later did the Cash-Lundrum event near Houston. After no response from him about the Oklahoma report, I wrote him and he sent me a postcard saying that "maneuvers" were reported in the area that night and that's all it was!

If anything, MUFON was, and probably still is, nothing more than a collecting point for what used to be Project Blue Book. Perhaps they think that they are sincere, but perhaps they have a different agenda beyond what one would automatically assume. And, of course, these days the agenda is to prepare the public for the big announcement that UFOs are genuine alien machines. --Now, who would have thunk it!

(BTW: That Oklahoma sighting report of mine in 1985 was one of the first reports of the huge, sometimes triangle-like ships. It was done on an Apple E2 computer but I can, and should, retype for postarity if nothing else.)

edit on 19-6-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

I looked at making a MUFON report a long time ago. A lack of candor on other reports kept my guard up and declined at the time. MUFON does have a reputation in this arena. Lot of stakeholders involved, some more open than others. If they do come out with a statement, heads up.

Russia has had a lot of leaks since the USSR fell, it pays the bills. USA will be in a similar situation. Will it take an economic collapse to put an end to those NDA's?

With current analysis of some of these exotic materials, there are isotopes and engineering practices more aligned with production in 0 gravity environments. As for what kind of exotic materials ones like Michael Aquino found, I don't want to know.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

As for what kind of exotic materials ones like Michael Aquino found, I don't want to know.

The satanic psy-ops guy?

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

Interesting indeed……

Before I knew of MUFON …there is an old PRESS publishing house that used to put out a monthly newsletter/booklet…if my memory serves me….that had UFO reports…the Publisher is Borderland Sciences…they are still in existence.

Our selection of titles related to the earliest UFO (flying saucer, aeroform, ether ship) reporting, as conducted by Borderland Sciences Research Associates beginning in 1946. Review our Project ETHERIA site for further materials of interest.

Some stories are free to read…online.

Here’s a link to the UFO section…. FLYING SAUCERS another…. Project Etheria …and here’s a very interesting article… THE ETHER SHIP MYSTERY AND ITS SOLUTION

👽☕️🍩

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Nice. I'm reading this from a hotel room in Roswell, New Mexico.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Loadandgo

Could you be any more of a conspiracy theorist than right now, lol.?

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Loadandgo

It’s in my bucket to visit some day….enjoy 👍🏼

Say hello to “them”…from Ophi 😆

👽🍻

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Or send it in ten different packages to ten different destinations.

Eggs in one basket sort of deal.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

A bonded courier is much more reliable.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I am not a geologist, but I’m sure there are many things they haven’t discovered
so this doesn’t excite me...

More excited by the theft if it's legit...Probably you know who did that theft.
The letters start with a C and end with an A. Or start with an I and end with a C again.

Who has MUFON under surveillance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join