It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist/Rh Negative blood questions let's think outside the box

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2
a reply to: Shoshanna

Anti - means against, opposite.

So theres a ton of people who are 'anti-christ'

I am but thats just because i don't believe in him. So does that make me an 'anti-christ' ??
Surely it does. But not in the demonic way as is it seems to mean in pop culture at least.

If it were not a singular person, wouldn't it then be plural? Which would be the anti-christs.
So anti-christ would be one person, surely.

Or, like me, a way of being. 'Im anti christ because i don't believe he existed"

Everyone is free to believe what they wish, but my experience has been quite different. I can tell you that Christ did exist, and still does. I was baptized at age 12 a Christian, but haven't always been a good one, in fact it was more rare that I was a good one as opposed to being one who just partied and lived life. This didn't make the Lord too happy and one day he appeared to me and spoke to me, not happy with me at all.

I can tell you, I had to come up with some big good words and a defense to get another chance, and fast. It was no joke. And although I really deserved no second chance, but he gave it to me. He is very real, and has mercy for the foolish, and a kindness you just don't find in anyone else. I can mention another thing, it is quite shocking when he appears right in front of you, and nothing is hidden. Everything I was guilty of was screaming at me, and it wasn't pleasant, but he forgave me.

Now you can keep believing he never existed , but I'm just saying what I must say, he is very real, and is not very far away from anyone.

Not very often I can read anything about religion and not dismiss it instantly.
That was very powerful though.
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Its the alien blood line. Our mythology tells us the story of what happened the Nephilim (nephi /orion.. Annunaki.. Netrui etc. The fallen angels mated with mankind to produce offsping. No great flood is going to wipe out the genetics. There are here in us. Found is royal bloodlines . the people of the basque region and pict peeps and more. The tribe of Dan that set up our first temples and civilisations.. Glob leki tepi .. Baabylion.. Egypt etc. Our ancestory..

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Look at your name.. The anna/ annu.. Some as the Annuki.. Ori 0 Annu / Anna the light of heaven.. Orion,... Or the ANu.. of the celtic mother godess DANU..or Anubis...or the river of the dead under orions foot.. Eridanus.. All the Tribe of Dan.

They have tried hard to hide our history from us.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I don't understand how modern Christians can be so ignorant on the facts regarding something as important as who the anti-christ is.... and he has been here since the time of the apostles (as they stated this fact themselves).

God is a being who lives outside of time... As He has said, He knows the end from the beginning.... 25% of the bible is prophecy, and it has foretold world empires before they existed, individual kings before they were born and even the timing of when Jesus would be baptized(start his ministry as messiah) and the exact second he would die on the cross... people forget the ceremonial holidays foretold of things Jesus would do...

for example... 1450 BC- Moses receives instruction from God about passover before they are set free from slavery... they are to kill a lamb that is to symbolize Jesus, who will set us free from the slavery of sin....
At the exact time they were to kill the lamb, Jesus was dying on the cross... the bible records that the high priest was literally raising the knife to kill the lamb when jesus died on the cross, the earthquake happened and the temple veil was ripped from top to bottom... the lamb that was to be sacrificed got away as the real sacrifice had just happened....

This is only 1 example as to how each of the annual holidays the Jews followed was literally a prophecy foretelling what Jesus would do as the messiah.

Believe what you want, but I KNOW there is a God, and HE DOES know the end from the beginning. anyone who dismisses the bible does so in ignorance of the amazing and impossible facts written there.

AS for the anti-christ, He started his work in the time of the apostles, rose up and took his seat in the temple of God, showing himself as god and above all that is God, at the fall of the roman empire(Paul told the Thessalonians this fact when he was with them(read 2nd Thessalonians chapter 2). The anti-christ would then be destroyed at the 2nd coming at the end of time.
Paul left several very important fact with the early church.... he told them the proper interpretation of daniel 7 which protestants rediscovered, only to reject in modern times.

Paul outlined the man of sin= the antichrist=the little horn of daniel 7!! all these entites are the same power but with different names. early christians also figured out "the beast" also belongs on this list as all these entities rise up at the fall of rome.

The antichrist is the office of Pope. This is why there is many antichrists and why the antichrist lasts from the time of the apostles to the end of time... its an illegal position of power that is passed on from one man to the next.

The pope claims to be the divinely appointed king over all the earth, and as the vicar of christ, sits as god on earth(seriously, pick up their own writings on this). This meets the very definition of the greek, anti-christ which ACTUALLY means - in the place of(anti) christ.

the antichrist was to rule for 3 1/2 years, or 42 months or 1260 days( all the same time period just stated differently). ALL symbolic prophecys where time is given are in day= year format.... there are several verses that state this and quite a few prophecies that back this fact up.
so the anti-christ actually ruled for 1260 years... we call this the dark ages for a reason! (538AD was when the pope was crowned and 1798 was when napoleon took the pope captive and abolished the vatican... it was exactly 1260 years). during this time, the bible was outlawed and those who attempted to translate into the native language were jailed without trails/burned at the stake or just killed..... entire towns and peoples were extinguished by the catholic church as explorers went off into the world and found christians who held tight to the beliefs of the bible...
Ive seen records from africa and india, where entire villages were forced to convert or die and all writings from the apostles who brought scripture to them in the first century were destroyed. This WAS the start of the great tribulation(which is on pause right now, soon to be restarted and finished).

The antichrist was wounded by the sword of scripture(with the help of the printing press) but today is regaining his power today as people don't study the bible and are wholly ignorant as to who he is.

the Pope's official title used down throughout history(now hidden away for obvious reasons but used in many old documents) was Vicarius Filii Dei, this latin title also has a numeric value as latin used letters as numbers.... the number of this man(the pope) is 666!(go ahead, add it up)

As the antichrist, he thought to change Gods times and law(the 2nd commandments is erased in all catholic documents) and the 4th commandment, the pope changed the sabbath from the 7th day to the 1st.... which almost all Christianity today keeps.

The latter commandment is the "mark of the beast"... as the pope is the beast power, who claims that the very fact almost all christian groups accepts the popes authority to "bind and loose" the commandments of God... and by doing this EVERYONE who accepts sunday as the sabbath is accepting the Pope's calmed authority OVER God's law.

Adventists have been warning the world of this fact for 150 years, but strangely just as warned, the pope is working with world leaders to set up a global "earth sabbath" on Sundays in the name of climate change. Anyone who doesn't accept this earth sabbath will be financially penalized initially as they are guilty of "ecocide"... and eventually heavier punishments(which are not publicly known as of yet) will be dolled out for those who continue to trespass on this fake sabbath.

www.youtube.com...

if you watch the news clip in the beginning of this video, you will see the pope working with world leaders at The G7 meeting just last week setting these things up!!!!!

For the christian's who doubted the sunday/sabbath controversy would be the mark of the beast, it sure is going down exactly as prophesied! The mark is being called for, it just isnt law yet.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Rh negative blood is given to us by God.

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI2

The most important point about the figure of Revelation ch13 is that the beast is BOTH dominating the world AND persecuting the church to the point of death. Until there is somebody in the world combining both those features, we don't have the Antichrist.

And yes the Antichrist is alive and well in present time. Also it's not a Who, but a What. You just described the WWW.

And here we are...worshiping at the feet of Holy algorithms, this very moment.

You would have thought the Biblical prophets could have seen this technology coming as they apparently could forecast future events for the planet.

I would have thought that Men walking on the Moon would have gotten at least a mention in the Bible prophesies.

Antichrist/Rh Negative blood questions let's think outside the box

You said ....."outside the box"

I have other speculations that are even further OUT.
edit on 22-6-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz
And yes the Antichrist is alive and well in present time. Also it's not a Who, but a What.

Actually, both. There are two beasts in ch13. The beast from the sea is a What, the beast from the land is a Who. But in neither form is there anyone currently BOTH dominating the world AND persecuting the church to the point of death, which are the two essential criteria.

You said ....."outside the box"
I have other speculations that are even further OUT.

No, I didn't. This is not my thread, that is somebody else's title you are quoting.

edit on 22-6-2024 by DISRAELI2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
We know the antichrist will be popular and worshipped by all on earth i guess. Hopefully not us right? If you're gonna say "Antichrist means any person who denies christ is the messiah" or whatever ok I dont know what to believe but that line of thought would just be an "I dont think its a singular person" and I dont know if it is a singular person or just everyone I tend to think it can refer to both. I lean toward an actual singular person also because didn't Paul or someone say the lawless one is one man?

Does the Bible refer to only one antichrist?

1 John 2:18: “Young children, it is the last hour, and, just as you have heard that antichrist is coming, even now there have come to be many antichrists; from which fact we gain the knowledge that it is the last hour.”

2 John 7: “Many deceivers have gone forth into the world, persons not confessing Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.” (Notice that the “many antichrists” of 1 John 2:18 are here referred to collectively as “the antichrist.”)

Is the coming of the antichrist reserved for some future time?

1 John 4:3: “Every inspired expression that does not confess Jesus does not originate with God. Furthermore, this is the antichrist’s inspired expression which you have heard was coming, and now it is already in the world.” (That was written near the end of the first century C.E.)

1 John 2:18: “Even now there have come to be many antichrists; from which fact we gain the knowledge that it is the last hour.” (By “last hour” John evidently meant the end of the apostolic period. The other apostles had died, and John himself was very old.)

Antichrist means against or instead of Christ. The term applies to all who deny what the Bible says about Jesus Christ, all who oppose his Kingdom, and all who mistreat his followers. It also includes individuals, organizations, and nations that falsely claim to represent Christ or that improperly ascribe to themselves the role of Messiah. (1 John 2:22; John 10:36; Luke 9:35; 1 John 2:18, 19; John 15:20, 21; Ps. 2:2; Revelation 17:3, 12-14; 19:11-21; Matt. 24:24)

The Bible tells of the man of lawlessness at 2 Thessalonians 2:3. Inspired by God’s spirit, the apostle Paul wrote: “Let no one seduce you in any manner, because it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness gets revealed.” Here Paul prophesied that apostasy would develop and a man of lawlessness would appear before this system’s end. In fact, Paul stated in 2Th 2 verse 7: “The mystery of this lawlessness is already at work.” So in the first century, this lawless one had begun to manifest himself.

Was Paul speaking of a single individual? No, for he states that this “man” was evident in Paul’s day and would continue in existence until God destroyed him at this system’s end. Thus, he has existed for many centuries. Obviously, no literal man has lived that long. So the expression “man of lawlessness” must stand for a body, or class, of people.

Who are they? The evidence shows that they are the body of proud, ambitious clergymen of Christendom, who over the centuries have set themselves up as a law unto themselves. This can be seen by the fact that there are thousands of different religions and sects in Christendom, each with its clergy, yet each conflicting with the others in some aspect of doctrine or practice. This divided state is a clear evidence that they do not follow God’s law. They cannot be from God. (Compare Micah 2:12; Mark 3:24; Romans 16:17; 1 Corinthians 1:10.) What all these religions have in common is that they do not hold fast to the Bible’s teachings, having violated the rule: “Do not go beyond the things that are written.”​—1 Corinthians 4:6; see also Matthew 15:3, 9, 14.

Thus, this lawless one is a composite person: the religious clergy of Christendom. All of them, whether popes, priests, patriarchs, or Protestant preachers, share responsibility for the religious sins of Christendom. They have exchanged the truths of God for pagan lies, teaching such unscriptural doctrines as immortality of the human soul, hellfire, purgatory, and Trinity. They are like the religious leaders to whom Jesus said: “You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. . . . He is a liar and the father of the lie.” (John 8:44) Their practices also expose them as lawless, for they participate in activities that violate God’s laws. To such ones Jesus says: “Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness.”​—Matthew 7:21-23.

History shows that those in this man of lawlessness class have displayed such pride and arrogance that they have actually dictated to rulers of the world. Under the pretext of the doctrine of ‘the divine right of kings,’ the clergy have claimed to be the essential intermediary between the rulers and God. They have crowned and dethroned kings and emperors and have been able to turn the masses for or against rulers. In effect, they have said, as did the Jewish chief priests who rejected Jesus: “We have no king but Caesar.” (John 19:15) Yet, Jesus clearly taught: “My kingdom is no part of this world.”​—John 18:36.

To elevate themselves even more above the common people, this lawless class has adopted different garb, usually black. Further, they have adorned themselves with all kinds of imposing regalia, together with crowns, crosses, and miters. (Compare Matthew 23:5, 6.) But Jesus and his followers had no such garb; they dressed as did the common people. The clergy have also taken to themselves titles such as “Father,” “Holy Father,” “Reverend,” “Most Reverend,” “His Excellency,” and “His Eminence,” which add to their ‘lifting themselves over everyone.’ Yet, Jesus taught regarding religious titles: “Do not call anyone your father on earth.” (Matthew 23:9) Similarly, Elihu, in rebutting Job’s hypocritical comforters, said: “Let me not, please, show partiality to a man; and on an earthling man I shall not bestow a title.”​—Job 32:21.

When Paul back in his day stated that the man of lawlessness had already begun his activity, he also said concerning those who reflect that one’s lawless attitude: “For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light. It is therefore nothing great if his ministers also keep transforming themselves into ministers of righteousness. But their end shall be according to their works.”​—2 Corinthians 11:13-15.

Paul said that this man of lawlessness would develop along with apostasy. In fact, the first clue Paul gave as to the identity of this lawless class is that “the day of Jehovah [when Jehovah destroys this wicked system of things] . . . will not come unless the apostasy comes first.” (2 Thessalonians 2:2, 3) But what is meant by “apostasy”? In this context, it does not mean just a lapse or a falling away due to spiritual weakness. The Greek word here used for “apostasy” meant, among other things, a “defection” or a “revolt.” Several translations render it as “rebellion.” William Barclay’s version states: “That day cannot come until the Great Rebellion has taken place.” The Jerusalem Bible calls it “the Great Revolt.” Therefore, in the context of what Paul is discussing, “apostasy” means a revolt against true worship.

How did this apostasy, this rebellion, develop? At 2 Thessalonians 2:6, Paul wrote, regarding his day, about “the thing that acts as a restraint” on the lawless one. What was that? It was the restraining force of the apostles. Their presence, with their powerful gifts bestowed by holy spirit, prevented apostasy from then becoming an epidemic. (Acts 2:1-4; 1 Corinthians 12:28) But when the apostles had died, by about the end of the first century, the restraining brakes were removed.

[continued in next comment]

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The congregation that Jesus established developed during the first century under the guidance of elders (overseers) and ministerial servants. (Matthew 20:25-27; 1 Timothy 3:1-13; Titus 1:5-9) These were drawn from the congregation. They were capable spiritual men with no special theological training, just as Jesus had no such training. Indeed, his opponents wondered: “How does this man have a knowledge of letters, when he has not studied at the schools?” (John 7:15) And concerning the apostles, the religious rulers observed the same: “Now when they beheld the outspokenness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were men unlettered and ordinary, they got to wondering. And they began to recognize about them that they used to be with Jesus.”​—Acts 4:13.

However, the apostasy brought in concepts derived from the Jewish clergy and eventually from pagan Rome’s religious setup. As time went by and the turning away from true faith took place, an unscriptural clergy class developed. A crowned pope began ruling over a college of cardinals, who in turn were drawn from hundreds of bishops and archbishops, who in turn were promoted from seminary-trained priests. Thus, not long after the first century, a mystic clergy class took over in Christendom. This class was not patterned after the first-century Christian elders and ministerial servants but was patterned after pagan religious systems.

As early as the third century C.E., ordinary believers had been relegated to the second-class status of laity. The apostate man of lawlessness gradually assumed the reins of power. This power was solidified during the reign of the Roman emperor Constantine, especially after the Council of Nicaea in 325 C.E. Then Church and State became welded together. Thus, the man of lawlessness​—the clergy of Christendom—​became a centuries-long line of apostates in revolt against the true God, Jehovah. The laws and arrangements that they have followed are their own and not God’s.

The developing man of lawlessness also borrowed pagan teachings. For example, a mysterious, incomprehensible Trinitarian god was substituted for the One who says: “I am Jehovah. That is my name; and to no one else shall I give my own glory.” “I am Jehovah, and there is no one else. With the exception of me there is no God.” (Isaiah 42:8; 45:5) This substituting of human, even pagan, concepts for God’s truths was expanded to include a further blasphemy: the veneration of the Bible’s humble Mary as Christendom’s “Mother of God.” Thus, the promoters of such false teachings, the clergy class, became the rankest of “the weeds” sown by Satan to try to choke out the fine seed sown by Christ.​—Matthew 13:36-39.

As schisms and rifts took place, Christendom fragmented into hundreds of religions and sects. But each new religion or sect, with few exceptions, retained its clergy-laity division. Thus, the man of lawlessness class has been perpetuated down to this day. And it still continues to set itself up above the common people with its distinctive garb and high-sounding titles. Clearly, Paul did not exaggerate when he said that the man of lawlessness class would glorify itself and elevate itself to a godlike position.

An example of such glorification is that of the papacy of Rome. An ecclesiastical dictionary by Lucio Ferraris, published in Italy, describes the pope as “of such dignity and highness that he is not simply a man but, as it were, God, and the Vicar of God.” His crown is a triple crown “as king of heaven, of earth and of hell.” The same dictionary continues: “The pope is, as it were, God on earth, the only prince of the faithful of Christ, the greatest king of all kings.” It adds: “The pope can sometimes counteract the divine law.” Also, The New Catholic Dictionary states of the pope: “His ambassadors have precedence over other members of the diplomatic body.”

Unlike the disciples of Jesus, the pope often wears very elaborate garb and welcomes the adulation of humans. The pope allows people to bow to him, kiss his ring, and carry him on their shoulders in a special chair. What vanity popes have displayed over the centuries! A contrast indeed to the humble simplicity of Peter, who said to Cornelius, the Roman army officer who knelt at Peter’s feet to do obeisance to him: “Stand up, . . . I am only a man after all”! (Acts 10:25, 26, the Catholic Jerusalem Bible) And what a contrast to the angel who gave the apostle John the Revelation! John tried to bow down worshipfully to that angel, but the angel declared: “Be careful! Do not do that! All I am is a fellow slave of you and of your brothers who are prophets and of those who are observing the words of this scroll. Worship God.”​—Revelation 22:8, 9.

Is this appraisal of the clergy class too strong? We can determine this by applying the rule that Jesus gave to identify false prophets: “By their fruits you will recognize them.” (Matthew 7:15, 16) What, then, has been the fruitage of the clergy over the centuries and in our own time? What will be the fate of this man of lawlessness, and who will share that fate? What responsibility do those who truly fear God have in regard to this lawless one? The following articles and videos discuss these points:

God’s Judgment Against “the Man of Lawlessness”
Exposing “the Man of Lawlessness”

Part 21​—1900 onward—​Skirts Splattered With Blood (Religion’s Future in View of It’s Past)
Why the Churches Kept Silent (Awake!—1995)

Hitler was a baptized Roman Catholic, as were many of the leaders in his government. Why weren’t they excommunicated? Why didn’t the Catholic Church condemn the horrors that these men were committing? Why did Protestant churches also keep silent?

Did the churches really remain silent? Is there proof that they supported Hitler’s war efforts?

Role of Catholic Church

Catholic historian E. I. Watkin wrote: “Painful as the admission must be, we cannot in the interest of a false edification or dishonest loyalty deny or ignore the historical fact that Bishops have consistently supported all wars waged by the government of their country. . . . Where belligerent nationalism is concerned they have spoken as the mouthpiece of Caesar.”

When Watkin said that bishops of the Catholic Church “supported all wars waged by the government of their country,” he included the wars of aggression waged by Hitler. As Roman Catholic professor of history at Vienna University, Friedrich Heer, admitted: “In the cold facts of German history, the Cross and the swastika came ever closer together, until the swastika proclaimed the message of victory from the towers of German cathedrals, swastika flags appeared round altars and Catholic and Protestant theologians, pastors, churchmen and statesmen welcomed the alliance with Hitler.”

As noted above, Professor Heer included Protestant leaders among those who “welcomed the alliance with Hitler.” Is that true?

Paul Johnson’s History of Christianity said: “Of 17,000 Evangelical pastors, there were never more than fifty serving long terms [for not supporting the Nazi regime] at any one time.” ...

Similarly, Martin Niemoeller, a Protestant church leader who himself had been in a Nazi concentration camp, later confessed: ‘It may be truthfully recalled that Christian churches, throughout the ages, have always consented to bless war, troops, and arms and that they prayed in a very unchristian way for the annihilation of their enemy.’ He admitted: “All this is our fault and our fathers’ fault, but obviously not God’s fault.”

Susannah Heschel, a professor of Judaic studies, uncovered church documents proving that the Lutheran clergy were willing, yes anxious, to support Hitler. She said they begged for the privilege of displaying the swastika in their churches. The overwhelming majority of clergymen were not coerced collaborators, her research showed, but were enthusiastic supporters of Hitler and his Aryan ideals.

He is a liar! (part 1 of 2) (playlist link)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpeedRacer2023
I don't understand how modern Christians can be so ignorant on the facts regarding something as important as who the anti-christ is.... and he has been here since the time of the apostles (as they stated this fact themselves).

My previous commentary and in particular the Bible quotations in them (so those are God's words and not mine) could help you understand how this happened, but only if your heart is receptive to Bible truths and you "do not lean/rely upon your own understanding" of this subject. (Pr 3:5) Or in this case, lack of understanding (but thinking you do understand the subject of the antichrist at least; which also demonstrates a lack of true understanding, the bigger picture regarding the so-called "man of lawlessness" and what class of people this is referring to, and that this clergy class is not limited to the Papacy, the Vatican or Roman Catholicism; even though the Papacy, or "office of Popes" as you put it, may be the most blatant example of being part of this "man of lawlessness", or being antichrist/against or instead of Christ; see definition for "antichrist" in my previous commentary).

Matthew 13:13-15

That is why I speak to them by the use of illustrations; for looking, they look in vain, and hearing, they hear in vain, nor do they get the sense of it. 14 And the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled in their case. It says: ‘You will indeed hear but by no means get the sense of it, and you will indeed look but by no means see. 15 For the heart of this people has grown unreceptive, and with their ears they have heard without response, and they have shut their eyes, so that they might never see with their eyes and hear with their ears and get the sense of it with their hearts and turn back and I heal them.’

“For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.” (2 Timothy 4:3,4)

“So we should no longer be children, tossed about as by waves and carried here and there by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in deceptive schemes.” (Ephesians 4:14)

John 8:42-47

Jesus said to them: “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I have not come of my own initiative, but that One sent me. 43 Why do you not understand what I am saying? Because you cannot listen to* [Or “accept.”] my word. 44 You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie. 45 Because I, on the other hand, tell you the truth, you do not believe me. 46 Who of you convicts me of sin? If I speak truth, why is it that you do not believe me? 47 The one who is from God listens to the sayings of God. This is why you do not listen, because you are not from God.”

The first subject in the video "Thirty Identifying Marks of False Christian Religions" is called "1/ANTI-CHRIST". You can find that video embedded in the comment above this one. The term "the antichrist" is even less limited than the term "the man of lawlessness" (Christendom's clergy), as is pointed out there: "the whole world lying in Satan's power is antichrist". Then it goes on to explain why Christendom is also antichrist. "Because:

Chirstendom is a part of the world.
Christendom denies scriptural teachings concerning Christ. For example: Chistendom denies Jesus as come in the flesh by claiming Jesus is God incarnate. Christendom also denies Jesus is the uniquely created Son of God.
Christendom fails to follow the teachings of Christ.
Christendom oppose[s] and persecute[s] Christ['s] true followers."

Is Jesus God? Find Out What the Bible Says, What Scholars Say. (article)

Videoformat for that article:

Persecution of a peaceable people (playlist)
edit on 1-7-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeedRacer2023

(Seventh-Day) Adventism is a part of Christendom.

Korea

INFLUENTIAL FAMILY FLEES “BABYLON”

The Ok family are an outstanding example. They were all Seventh-Day Adventists, well educated, and economically well off and they had an outstanding reputation in the community. Ok Ji-joon’s father was an elder in the church and the principal of an Adventist school, and his wife Kim Bong-nyo was the local school’s auditor.

“One day in 1937,” Ok Ji-joon tells us, ...

“The Sariwon Adventist Church in Hwanghae Province, now in North Korea, made trouble for me because I kept on asking questions about this newfound truth. The minister tried to evade answering and haughtily said that asking such questions of the minister, especially one who was an intimate friend of my father, was disrespectful. But I thought personal relations should not interfere with Bible discussions and that he owed me an answer. My younger brother also recognized the truth and came along with me, as did my older brother. Finally we stopped attending church.

“My father opposed us. ...”

Brother Ok’s older brother, Ok Ryei-joon, next tells how their father’s eyes were opened to the truth.

“One day our Adventist minister visited us and told us that the intelligence section of the Police Bureau had ordered our church to attend the Japanese Shinto shrine to worship Japanese gods and to raise the Japanese flag at the church, salute the flag, and sing the national anthem before each service. The pastor’s own opinion was that the Adventists would have to conform or else the church would be banned and the Adventists would disappear. The minister asked the church’s headquarters about the matter, and then he visited us to tell us the answer. Their headquarters said they should obey the police order, though it would be a big trial. Our father was greatly disappointed in that decision.”

“Later, in 1938, the Adventist Church sent an American missionary to our home, and he told us that their missionaries had decided to leave Korea because of the Japanese government’s oppression,” continues Ok Ryei-joon. “He also said that our family’s withdrawal from the church on account of the flag-salute problem and the worship at Shinto shrines was very commendable and encouraged us to keep strong faith in Jehovah God, even as all of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Korea do.”

Watching the World (Awake!—1977)

Churches Compromise with Communism

◆ Many wonder why some churches are free to operate in Communist countries and others are not. A recent issue of the Romanian Bulletin helps one to understand. “Full freedom of conscience is one of the civic rights guaranteed by the Constitution of Romania,” it proudly proclaims. It then lists just fourteen religions legally authorized to carry on activity in Romania, including Orthodox, Roman Catholic, Seventh-day Adventist and Baptist. The Bulletin notes that “all fourteen denominations belong to the Socialist Unity Front,” a Communist political organization.

“Adulteresses,* [Or “You unfaithful ones.”] do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is making himself an enemy of God.” (James 4:4)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Its the alien blood line. Our mythology tells us the story of what happened the Nephilim (nephi /orion.. Annunaki.. Netrui etc. The fallen angels mated with mankind to produce offsping. No great flood is going to wipe out the genetics. There are here in us. Found is royal bloodlines . the people of the basque region and pict peeps and more. The tribe of Dan that set up our first temples and civilisations.. Glob leki tepi .. Baabylion.. Egypt etc. Our ancestory..

Too much Jordan Maxwell, David Icke, William Cooper, William Schnoebelen, David Tsarion and others associated with the Zeitgeist Documentary or similar conspiracy entertainment products? (I can't remember the name of that so-called "historian" whose supposed "information" or "research" was used so much regarding Egyptian hieroglyph inscriptions, giving his own twisted interpretation and translations of them, he also mentioned the illuminati, another favorite staple in these so-called "truth seeker" circles).

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Those words are of little relevance to me, but for me to see that they make you happy/content, is very satisfying.
It is truly a great thing, to read a person's faith in something unfathomable to me, and for them be happy.

What if you knew that the experience NoCorruptionAllowed is describing is based on lies and deception (and has nothing to do with talking to Christ)? Would it then still be satisfying to you to see your fellow man deceived in that manner, even if they do give the impression to you that it makes them happy anyway?

“However, the inspired word clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons, by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, whose conscience is seared as with a branding iron.” (1 Timothy 4:1,2).

“Now this is the basis for judgment: that the light has come into the world, but men* [Or “people.”] have loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were wicked. For whoever practices vile things hates the light and does not come to the light, so that his works may not be reproved.* [Or “exposed.”] But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that his works may be made manifest as having been done in harmony with God.” (John 3:19-21)

Matthew 24:4,5:

In answer Jesus said to them: “Look out that nobody misleads you, for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many.

“For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps disguising himself as an angel of light. It is therefore nothing extraordinary if his ministers also keep disguising themselves as ministers of righteousness. But their end will be according to their works.” (2 Cor 11:13-15)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
There is the hypothesis that Christ already returned and Nero was the antichrist. Around 70 AD when Jerusalem was seized and over a million Jews were slaughtered its thought he returned.
This would place us in the period of time where Satan rules Earth.

I guess making us the children of the damned?

Not my favorite version either.

1 John 2:18 states: “Young children, it is the last hour, and, just as you have heard that antichrist is coming, even now there have come to be many antichrists; from which fact we gain the knowledge that it is the last hour.” John’s statement shows that there are many individual antichrists, though all together they may form a composite person designated “the antichrist.” (2Jo 7) The use of the expression “hour” as referring to a period of time, either relatively brief or of undetermined length, is exemplified in other writings of John. (See Joh 2:4; 4:21-23; 5:25, 28; 7:30; 8:20; 12:23, 27.) He thus did not restrict the appearance, existence, and activity of such antichrist to some future time only but showed that the antichrist was then present and would continue on.​—1Jo 4:3.

Although there has been much effort in the past to identify “the antichrist” with an individual, such as Pompey, Nero, or Muhammad (this latter person being suggested by Pope Innocent III in 1213 C.E.), or with a specific organization, as in the Protestant view of “the antichrist” as applying to the papacy (as expressed by SpeedRacer2023), John’s inspired statements show the term to be broad in its application, embracing all those who deny that “Jesus is the Christ,” and who deny that Jesus is the Son of God who came “in the flesh.”​—1Jo 2:22; 4:2, 3; 2Jo 7, NE, NIV; compare Joh 8:42, 48, 49; 9:22.

Denial of Jesus as the Christ and as the Son of God of necessity embraces the denial of any or all of the Scriptural teachings concerning him: his origin, his place in God’s arrangement, his fulfillment of the prophecies in the Hebrew Scriptures as the promised Messiah, his ministry and teachings and prophecies, as well as any opposition to or efforts to replace him in his position as God’s appointed High Priest and King. This is evident from other texts, which, while not using the term “antichrist,” express essentially the same idea. Thus, Jesus stated: “He that is not on my side is against me, and he that does not gather with me scatters.” (Lu 11:23) Second John 7 shows that such ones might act as deceivers, and hence the “antichrist” would include those who are “false Christs” and “false prophets,” as well as those who perform powerful works in Jesus’ name and yet are classed by him as “workers of lawlessness.”​—Mt 24:24; 7:15, 22, 23.

In view of Jesus’ rule that what is done to his true followers is done to him (Mt 25:40, 45; Ac 9:5), the term must include those who persecute such ones, which means it would include the symbolic “Babylon the Great.”​—⁠Lu 21:12; Re 17:5, 6. (the description for false religion as a whole, see videos in my earlier commentary concerning false religion)

John specifically mentions apostates as among those of the antichrist by referring to those who “went out from us,” abandoning the Christian congregation. (1Jo 2:18, 19) It therefore includes “the man of lawlessness” or “son of destruction” described by Paul, as well as the “false teachers” Peter denounces for forming destructive sects and who “disown even the owner that bought them.”​—2Th 2:3-5; 2Pe 2:1; see MAN OF LAWLESSNESS.

Kingdoms, nations, and organizations are similarly shown to be part of the antichrist in the symbolic description at Revelation 17:8-15; 19:19-21.​—Compare Ps 2:1, 2.

So trying to pin "the antichrist" on just one individual is a futile effort and will never get you to the truth of the matter.

“... having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power and from these turn away. From among these arise men who slyly work their way into households and captivate weak women loaded down with sins, led by various desires, always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth.” (2Ti 3:5-7)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
... I know RH- is much rarer in the US..... but please can we send this associated antichrist malarkey to bed now!
It just makes people look really silly!

Well that's the point isn't it? To make any serious consideration of this biblical subject appear silly as well, to discourage people from taking an interest. To give the impression that the beneficial teachings in the Bible are open to just any interpretation people feel like coming up with, or that they prefer, with the implication that therefore none of it is reliable information, that this stuff is only for the gullible, the indoctrinated, the brainwashed, the overly zealous religious or fundamentalist nutters, the ignorant, etc. (fill in anything negative, any negative paintjob). To get them to turn their backs on the actual truth of the matter and what the Bible was warning about. Or even daring to look at the evidence (both historical and current) and taking the subject seriously.

That's how you keep people in the dark about this subject. Hence, the over-the-top silly interpretations, to facilitate that paintjob: 'Nothing to see here.' 'Go back to sleep.' 'The Bible is just a book of myths and silly vague prophecies that can be interpreted anyway you like, go and think about the term "self-fulfilling prophecy" instead of looking at the evidence and trying to understand Bible prophecy as if there is any merit to it.'

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

My take on little o is not The AC, but rather that he is an infiltrator.

Mind, I spent much of my own youth overseas and know how it is to come 'home' and feel like an outsider. little o had anything but a typical American youth, and he spent time as the stereotypical impressionable youth in a society that is not like that of the country for which he claims citizenship. Thus, anyone wanting to do any real digging into that period of his life came up with very little information that could be verified.

With help from many others, he has been a highly successful infiltrator.

Cheers

<< 1   >>

join