It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist/Rh Negative blood questions let's think outside the box

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Let's all brainstorm. Its been quite awhile since I read any part of the Bible and well my memory is not the greatest but here we go.

I just know we are gonna figure this out on this thread.

We know the antichrist will be popular and worshipped by all on earth i guess. Hopefully not us right? If you're gonna say "Antichrist means any person who denies christ is the messiah" or whatever ok I dont know what to believe but that line of thought would just be an "I dont think its a singular person" and I dont know if it is a singular person or just everyone I tend to think it can refer to both. I lean toward an actual singular person also because didn't Paul or someone say the lawless one is one man?

It may not even be someone who is in politics right now. many celebrities and sports icons are deified by the masses. I believe he is right in front of our eyes and nobody recognizes it because it is so left field.

I am going to say Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. For my prediction. Or the "Brahma Bull" as he is also known in the wrestling world.

Really think on that dont just laugh me off the site. Hehehehehehe.

I am interested in who people from other countries view as a charismatic, well liked, popular yet almost unassuming figure who may have ambition of political power from their countries. I know King Charles, Klaus Schwab, that other guy from the WEF whose name I forgot, etc have been proposed. But I just think all the people who have been named so far are just way, way too obvious.

Another thing I want to know is does Noah I mean, is it possible the RH negative blood has something to do with Noah's bloodline? Is it now its been quite some time since I peeked inside a Bible but isn't Lamech his "father" but the mom experienced immaculate conception? Could this be aliens? Could this be the source of the difference between RH negative and RH positive.

Or could like I said, could aliens have genetically modified humans and that is where the RH negative blood comes from?

So who do you guys think is the Antichrist let's think outside the box on this one. First person to say Obama gets a wedgie.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He was nice to look at but he didn't know either! He said probably not aliens. if we think aliens did something with the pyramids that would be before Europeans right? I'm not saying I believe in ancient aliens I dont know what to believe RH negative had to come from somewhere.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
My wife is RH Neg.

I have often wondered if she was indeed the Antichrist.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Anti - means against, opposite.

So theres a ton of people who are 'anti-christ'

I am but thats just because i don't believe in him. So does that make me an 'anti-christ' ??
Surely it does. But not in the demonic way as is it seems to mean in pop culture at least.

If it were not a singular person, wouldn't it then be plural? Which would be the anti-christs.
So anti-christ would be one person, surely.

Or, like me, a way of being. 'Im anti christ because i don't believe he existed"

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

First person to say Obama gets a wedgie.

I don't want a wedgie so I won't mention Him Who Shall Not Be Named!

The anti-christ is supposed to be very charismatic and will perform 'miracles'. Not many world leaders fit that description; certainly not the King Charles, Schwab, etc.
If I'm not mistaken he will also be a younger man, which would leave out the unmentionable one.

As far as the rH factor and aliens; there is plenty of evidence that our planet has had very advanced civilizations in the past that mysteriously disappeared overnight, with just legends and folklore indication some world-wide catastrophic event. Bottlenecks are known to have occured in the past, which brought the human population down to a few thousand.

Considering that, and all the lost knowledge that would have caused might explain these 'immaculate conceptions'. After a few generations of oral history being passed down by the few survivors, who most likely were those that had survival skills and not the elite intellectuals, I can see that as being the only conclusion.

However we now know invetro fertalization is a real thing. Given that Ecclesiastes 1:9, states: “What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.” I have to wonder if we're just now discovering technology that was lost in prior cataclysmic events.

Imagine if such an event were to happen today, where only 10,000 people survived in remote pockets around the world. The elders could tell the young about computers, airplane, conception without a father, etc. to the children. These stories would be passed down oraly for generations until the means to write them on paper-or stone tablets-were discovered again.
After a few generations I can only imagine how convoluted the original stories would be. No aliens necessary.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I wish people would drop this Rh- has anything to do with the antichrist! Both my parents were RH- and a more kind, generous and loving couple you could wish to meet.
They can trace Rh- way back to primates. I know RH- is much rarer in the US..... but please can we send this associated antichrist malarkey to bed now!
It just makes people look really silly!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
People are going to believe whatever they want. If it makes someone feel special to think their blood type is mystical as they’re answering phones in a cubicle and it makes their day more bearable, then I would never want to dissuade them. If someone wants to think Jesus is going to ride on a horse in the clouds and save them from their pain and misery, again-why dissuade? If I say there is no antichrist, people will either agree or disagree. None of us know. I do know it is merely a story and most stories are not factual unless we want them to be.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Least we not forget...trump has been anointed by God. His power is more than enough to handle any RH- antichrist.

www.christianpost.com...

edit on 18-6-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I suspect the anti-C will be from the Middle East, maybe Iraq or Turkey.

I suspect he is in politics but mostly unknown at this time.

I suspect he will become famous after some incident or event. Maybe he'll be in charge of recovery from some disaster. Maybe even a military hero.

Maybe he'll be Erdogan's successor in Turkey.

It may be a few more years before this happens, but I'm sure it will happen.
edit on 10.20.23 by Coelacanth55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

Anti-Christ behavior includes the sacrifice of children, and it always has. Those who carry out Satan's will always point to those with good moral values and suggest that they are evil instead. All we have to do is look around us and we will see people totally deranged with demonic cause. They appear to have a disorder that doesn't make any sense. Thats is because it is being fueled by demons who have no bodies, who were the offspring of fallen Angels (aliens per scripture) and human beings. They hate all humanity.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Questioning the basic premise of your OP:

Do we (by which you actually mean you, and those who share your mindset) actually "know" that there is/will be such a creature identifiable as "the Antichrist",

Or do you merely believe in such a mythical creature?

Might want to establish that point of contention before lolling about over what "blood type" it (might) have.

Remember the old programmer's saying: "Garbage In, Garbage Out" (GIGO)
edit on 18-6-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Reply to angelchemuel:

Are you Rh- as were your parents?

A-ha! That’s it! I found the anti-Christ! Great cover, putting “Angel” in your name! Threw us off for a minute!

But I jest!

Reply to OP:

What if the anti-Christ is an entity- AI?
What constitutes a miracle? A cell phone is pretty miraculous, as are antibiotics; people “escape death”.

I’ve been thinking about the context of the Bible. Such stern and confusing speech. The way we speak now differs from the way people spoke in the 1800’s. Do you understand youth today!?!? So I reckon speech from B.C. times is as much different as can be, aside from being written in a “dead” language.

Ok, if you believe everything is cyclical (I do), then maybe the Bible are tips/truths/a handbook on how to avoid turning into a pillar of salt or worse, being damned to Hell, losing one’s soul?! A Prepper’s Guide to survival!

There are many versions of “The Bible “ - no disrespect by quotes. Aside from the other “guidebooks “, Koran, Torah, The Bhagavad Gita / Mahabharata, Dead Sea scrolls, etc et a
My issue with each is, “to the victor the spoils”. How much text has been altered, even a word can change the whole meaning. Example, The King James VERSION, it is stated right there in the title that it’s a different version!
I mean, didn’t you know Wonder bread paid off the Vatican to change The Lord’s Prayer to include “bread”, as in “...Give us this day, our daily BREAD...”, it used to be massage (don’t I wish!).

But I would be interested in reading the Bible written as if it were a, “Holy Schnitzel follow these guidelines so you can escape a fate worse than death!” I mean maybe the writers survived an Apocalypse. They didn’t go with God’s army but they didn’t go with the evil either.

Maybe there was something more about the antiChrist but maybe it was censored out!?

Just a thought.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
I wish people would drop this Rh- has anything to do with the antichrist! Both my parents were RH- and a more kind, generous and loving couple you could wish to meet.
They can trace Rh- way back to primates. I know RH- is much rarer in the US..... but please can we send this associated antichrist malarkey to bed now!
It just makes people look really silly!
Rainbows
Jane
edit on 18-6-2024 by UnRepentantHarlequin27 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2024 by UnRepentantHarlequin27 because: Obviously not for brevity!

edit on 18-6-2024 by UnRepentantHarlequin27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2

I am but thats just because i don't believe in him. So does that make me an 'anti-christ' ??
Surely it does. But not in the demonic way as is it seems to mean in pop culture at least.

If it were not a singular person, wouldn't it then be plural? Which would be the anti-christs.

Or, like me, a way of being. 'Im anti christ because i don't believe he existed"

Actually, if you check out the Greek from which we get the term 'anti', it can just as well mean 'In place of'.
Christians believe Jesus was the Jewish Messiah. They believe John the Baptist was he who came in the spirit of Elijah.
Jews are still awaiting their Messiah. And they are still awaiting Elijah to come and point out who the Messiah is. People get so caught up and fixated about antichrist. I honestly think people should be looking out for the figure who turns up as a self professed Elijah seeking to point to Messiah.
edit on 18-6-2024 by LuciusDriftwood because: typo

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   
There is the hypothesis that Christ already returned and Nero was the antichrist. Around 70 AD when Jerusalem was seized and over a million Jews were slaughtered its thought he returned.
This would place us in the period of time where Satan rules Earth.

I guess making us the children of the damned?

Not my favorite version either.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 01:08 AM
link   
If we're already exploring such topics let's also talk about santaclaus, the Easter bunny and while we're at it and maybe some beyond already lets talk about self fulfilling prophecy...

Sometimes I wonder if we are supposed to stay that naive.after all we are making a rather spectacular show out of our ignorance, i guess it would be ratherbland if we knew what we did...

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UnRepentantHarlequin27

Are you Rh- as were your parents?

A-ha! That’s it! I found the anti-Christ! Great cover, putting “Angel” in your name! Threw us off for a minute!

But I jest!

It's a no to both

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 03:22 AM
link   
"Anti", in this case, means "standing opposite". Just as the rival popes in the Middle Ages were called "antipopes". An antichrist would, even as an individual, be specifically a rival or imitator of Christ. He would be one of the "false christs" that Jesus talks about in Matthew ch24. So "being popular" is the wrong criterion to be looking at. Just being a celebrity is not enough to make him an antiichrist.

In any case, being a celebrity, "famous for being famous" is the wrong kind of popularity. The world would be looking up to him in the old-fashioned way because of something he had actually achieved. One possibility is restoring unity to the world after a period of chaos, which is why Augustus got worshipped.

The most important point about the figure of Revelation ch13 is that the beast is BOTH dominating the world AND persecuting the church to the point of death. Until there is somebody in the world combining both those features, we don't have the Antichrist.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2

Everyone is free to believe what they wish, but my experience has been quite different. I can tell you that Christ did exist, and still does. I was baptized at age 12 a Christian, but haven't always been a good one, in fact it was more rare that I was a good one as opposed to being one who just partied and lived life. This didn't make the Lord too happy and one day he appeared to me and spoke to me, not happy with me at all.

I can tell you, I had to come up with some big good words and a defense to get another chance, and fast. It was no joke. And although I really deserved no second chance, but he gave it to me. He is very real, and has mercy for the foolish, and a kindness you just don't find in anyone else. I can mention another thing, it is quite shocking when he appears right in front of you, and nothing is hidden. Everything I was guilty of was screaming at me, and it wasn't pleasant, but he forgave me.

Now you can keep believing he never existed , but I'm just saying what I must say, he is very real, and is not very far away from anyone.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Thats great for you, your faith is strong.
I am happy for you and i understand you felt a need to say it.

An experience like that would certainly change a persons way of being. For life.
It is easy for people to listen to words like you have written, and then immediately forget them.
Me? I believe them and listen and remember them.
Those words are of little relevance to me, but for me to see that they make you happy/content, is very satisfying.
It is truly a great thing, to read a person's faith in something unfathomable to me, and for them be happy.

edit on 19 6 2024 by SecretKnowledge2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join