It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vivien Kubrick on Alex Jones

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
a reply to: chr0naut

All Bible texts that tell us something about how this global conspiracy, or global deception, works and who the players are (incl. their modus operandi and how they manage to deceive so many, while their master and spiritual father is pulling the strings, often without the humans involved realizing this; of course, the demons know better, you'd think they'd have more pride to continue letting themselves be used as slaves and pawns for this master, after already knowing their unavoidable fate, which they can blame entirely on being deceived by their master; I guess misery loves company and they blame either humans and/or God instead for their own mistake and gullibility, or they just think it's unfair that humans can be forgiven and receive mercy for their mistake, depending on the situation, and they want to prevent that from happening as a result of that feeling, so they continue doing their master's bidding; what happened to some old-fashioned revenge, he's the one who screwed them over, expose his ass, tell the truth about him for a change, maybe they're scared of any possible consequences or retribution, pussies
).

Ephesians 5:4.

I believe you're missing a very important point here. The demons have no right to tell the truth. In fact they were commanded by Jesus Christ to stop declaring the good news when they tried:

"Now in the synagogue there was a man with a spirit, an unclean demon, and he shouted with a loud voice: 34 “Ah! What have we to do with you, Jesus the Naz·a·reneʹ? Did you come to destroy us? I know exactly who you are, the Holy One of God.” 35 But Jesus rebuked it, saying: “Be silent, and come out of him.” So after throwing the man down in their midst, the demon came out of him without hurting him."-Luke 4:33-35.

Can you think of some reasons that the wicked demons have been silenced by Jesus so that they are forbidden from proclaiming the good news?

"Now it happened that as we were going to the place of prayer, a servant girl with a spirit, a demon of divination, met us. She supplied her masters with much profit by fortune-telling. This girl kept following Paul and us and crying out with the words: “These men are slaves of the Most High God and are proclaiming to you the way of salvation.” She kept doing this for many days. Finally Paul got tired of it and turned and said to the spirit: “I order you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.” And it came out that very hour."-Acts 16:16-18.
edit on Sat, 29 Jun 2024 13:20:15 -0500pm62920240600000015America/ChicagoSat, 29 Jun 2024 13:20:15 -0500 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
a reply to: whereislogic

... But what does that have to do with anything I said in regards to the post you responded to?

Starting with the 2nd paragraph, nothing. That's why I said "on another note". I was actually thinking of something the OP said about the "2001: A Space Odessey" movie, which reminded me of my feeling that that movie is a bit overrated. But since I can't say much about other people's opinions of that movie, and since it seemed to have done its job of being entertaining to many, I guess technically it's not overrated. I think it's a bit too longwinded though, especially till you get to the space mission with the AI, which is slightly more entertaining and interesting to me.

Both what I discussed in the 1st paragraph and the rest of the comment is entertainment though, catering to the market as per 2 Timothy 4:3,4 quoted in my 2nd comment. Some people love and are infatuated by this stuff (talking about conspiracy entertainment), truth however ("beneficial teaching", figurative light), they aren't all that interested in (is my general experience). Often they won't even "put up with" it, when confronted with something they do not want to believe is true (still quoting 2Tim 4:3,4) or do not want to acknowledge as true/certain/factual/conclusive/correct, without error (using synonyms there).
edit on 29-6-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser2034

Can you think of some reasons that the wicked demons have been silenced by Jesus so that they are forbidden from proclaiming the good news?

Haven't given it much thought. What I said was a bit of a joke, cause demons are a joke (figurative meaning). They know Satan tricked them, and they do nothing to get some payback, happily bending over backwards for him, doing his bidding and slaving (working) for the one that screwed them over and continues to screw them over. At least the humans that do this often don't know any better, or they are so heavily manipulated and conditioned they can't help it anymore, stuck in their ways of darkness (of course there are many who prefer the darkness though).

A good way to get some payback though would be screwing around with his agenda, working against it. Breaking the rules of their master, doing the opposite of what he wants them to do.
edit on 29-6-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join