It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vivien Kubrick on Alex Jones

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This is a very interesting interview , no holds barred. Where it becomes obvious that Stanley Kubrick would not have had the time to fake the moon landings. But he was hassled by the deep state because of Doctor Stangelove, in fact he woke up in bed with his wife with flashlights and the police around the bed. It seems to be a candid open interview with some interesting revalations. It appears that the way Kubrick works was more like a Chaneller than a film director. Two thirds of the Audience walked out of 2001 Rock Hudson shouting that he was not going to watch this blasphemy. In this very rare interview Vivien comes across as a honest gifted artist in her own right Well worth the time....www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Kubrick is a fascinating director! I consider "2001" to be one of the most important films concerning the human condition, right up there with "The Grapes of Wrath"--these are films everyone should see.

Yeah "Eyes Wide Shut" was a mind-feck (LUL @ anyone who still insists it's just about a shaky marriage and nothing else; read the title of the movie again you numbskulls,) and consider that his next planned movie was to be "AI," with the slant that elites own child robot slaves...

Yeah...

edit on 10-6-2024 by AlroyFarms because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I'd probably be interested in this interview but don't want to add clicks to misinfowars affiliates.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Afraid of reading truths?
I get it, its hard to have what you believe being destroyed.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I just finished watching this. I was honestly a little disappointed, given the title promises untold secrets and a method for saving humanity. There were certainly some interesting stories around Kubrick's films, but the biggest surprise I got from that, was that Vivian Kubrick is a longtime practicing Scientologist. There was a little bit of, what could be called spirituality talk, but in the end, it was Alex talking over, and interrupting his guest. I feel like they didn't really talk about the secrets she might hold concerning the motives and tactics behind Kubrick's film making, or who he was as a person.

It's so tragic Stanley Kubrick didn't live longer. At least we have a legacy in his films. I guess I'm watching Dr. Strangelove again tonight!

edit on 11America/Chicago2024-06-11T02:37:24-05:00kamTue, 11 Jun 2024 02:37:24 -05001174 by deckard74 because: grammar

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

Not at all. I would love to read all the juicy stuff.

And really, what is the likelihood that it actually contains truths? Truths are so boringly average, day-to-day, and normal.

I just don't want to bail-out a criminal business model, especially now that it has fallen into bankruptcy.

edit on 2024-06-11T06:02:38-05:0006Tue, 11 Jun 2024 06:02:38 -050006am00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckard74

I just finished watching this. I was honestly a little disappointed, given the title promises untold secrets and a method for saving humanity. There were certainly some interesting stories around Kubrick's films, but the biggest surprise I got from that, was that Vivian Kubrick is a longtime practicing Scientologist. There was a little bit of, what could be called spirituality talk, but in the end, it was Alex talking over, and interrupting his guest. I feel like they didn't really talk about the secrets she might hold concerning the motives and tactics behind Kubrick's film making, or who he was as a person.

It's so tragic Stanley Kubrick didn't live longer. At least we have a legacy in his films. I guess I'm watching Dr. Strangelove again tonight!

Thanks for the review. I suspected that the story might be an all headline nothingburger.

I suspect more 'wow/shock' headlines with no content in future, too, specifically planned as clickbait last ditch attempts to recover as the company circles further down the drain.

As Shakespeare put poetically:

"There would have been a time for such a word.
Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time.
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle.
Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing
."

edit on 2024-06-11T05:23:49-05:0005Tue, 11 Jun 2024 05:23:49 -050006am00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I just don't want to bail-out a criminal business model, especially now that it has fallen into bankruptcy.

your click will fund Alex Jones for decades. DERP.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Nah. I didn't click.

But no doubt, millions of DERPs will. It's clickbait and they have no filter.

edit on 2024-06-11T05:58:29-05:0005Tue, 11 Jun 2024 05:58:29 -050006am00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Thanks for this link! I'm a huge fan of Kubrick.

Most revealing thing of all is that Vivian has known Alex for 13 years and agreed to appear on infowars. She may well have learnt more from her dad than is revealed in this interview. And she surely knows Jones' agenda. If her knowledge and his agenda didn't align in some way, then why would she go on this hugely divisive show? I think that tell us much

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   

And really, what is the likelihood that it actually contains truths? Truths are so boringly average, day-to-day, and normal.

Wait a second. Weren’t you going to vote for FJB?

😂🤣🤣😂👍

Your hilarious when you let us see what your really about.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

Wait a second. Weren’t you going to vote for FJB?

No, never. I have not voted, nor will I vote, in any American election. I am an Australian citizen, permanently resident in New Zealand.

😂🤣🤣😂👍

Your hilarious when you let us see what your really about.

Your understanding of the situation is rather 'tunnel visioned'.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Nah. I didn't click.

I doubt you will get this, but had you clicked, he could have bought two pieces of bazooka joe bubble gum. It's harsh to deny a man such a snack.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   
have you watched room 237 and Kubricks odyssey? i think on netflix. awesome movies about the moon landing and kubricks involvement a reply to: annonentity

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

A little skepticism regarding conspiracy entertainment can't hurt, can it? The conspiracy entertainers like Alex Jones have made plenty of money from that niche market already (especially Alex with his popular clown-act).

On another note, I find "2001: A Space Odessey" rather boring for the first hour or so. And it doesn't improve all that much once you get to the space stuff (and I'm a Sci-Fi fan). The AI going haywire is sort of interesting. But I can think of at least 3 dozen Sci-Fi movies that I enjoy(ed) more, let's see:

Star Wars series (incl. Rogue One and Solo. 11 movies?)
Alien series (6 movies)
Star Trek 2009 series (3 movies)
Terminator Salvation
The Matrix series (3 movies, not counting the latest one)
Independence Day 1996 ; Independence Day: Resurgence
The Fifth Element 1997
Starship Troopers 1997
Wing Commander 1999
Pandorum (2009)
Tron ; Tron: Legacy 2010
Battleship 2012
John Carter 2012
Elysium 2013
Edge of Tomorrow 2014
The Martian 2015
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets 2017
Ready Player One 2018
Free Guy 2021
Dune 2021 series
Star Trek: Generations (1994) series up to Star Trek 2009 (4 movies)
Event Horizon (1997)
Lost In Space 1998
Galaxy Quest (1999)
Minority Report 2002
I, Robot 2004
The Island 2005
Serenity (2005)
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005)
Transformers 2007 series (6 movies, not counting Bumblebee)
District 9 (2009)
Total Recall (1990)
Screamers (1995)
Contact 1997
Soldier 1998
The Chronicles of Riddick: Pitch Black (2000) ; The Chronicles of Riddick (2004) ; The Chronicles of Riddick: Rule the Dark (2013)
That's 70 movies already...
Cloverfield series
Pixels
Jupiter Ascending
The Tomorrow War 2021
Moonfall 2022
Atlas 2024
Star Trek: The Motion Picture 1979 series up to Star Trek: Generations (1994)
Cube 1997 series
Men in Black series 1997
Sphere (1998)
Equilibrium (2002)
Cowboys and Aliens 2011
Outlander 2008
Terminator 1984 series
Freejack (1992)

Well, I can keep going, but I'm already well past 3 dozen. I didn't count the superhero movies as Sci-Fi, although technically most are, especially Guardians of the Galaxy of course. I have the Marvel series just above the Alien series in my list for re-watching movies (listed in order of preference, I really like the Infinity Saga). The DC series is just above the Matrix series in that list. I've also got these above the Independence Day movies (which are technically also Sci-Fi):

Pacific Rim 2013 ; Pacific Rim: Uprising 2018
Monsterverse series
Jurassic series
Predators 2010 series ; maybe AVP

I like modern CGI and visual effects (the only thing truly worth watching in modern movies anyway, or should I say, movies for so-called "modern audiences").
edit on 23-6-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I'd probably be interested in this interview but don't want to add clicks to misinfowars affiliates.

It hurts you when all the real criminals you support only get exposed mostly by Alex Jones himself. I understand your pain, and laugh at your sorrow.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

It hurts you when all the real criminals you support only get exposed mostly by Alex Jones himself. I understand your pain, and laugh at your sorrow.

When has InfoWars ever actually exposed stuff such that some sort of justice has occurred as the result?

It's 90% fictional entertainment to sell supplements and stuff to preppers.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Nah. I didn't click.

I doubt you will get this, but had you clicked, he could have bought two pieces of bazooka joe bubble gum. It's harsh to deny a man such a snack.

Nah, I did him a favour:

WHAT’S IN THIS?: BAZOOKA BUBBLE GUM

Bazooka, original bubble gum

edit on 2024-06-23T17:11:16-05:0005Sun, 23 Jun 2024 17:11:16 -050006pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 12:14 AM
link   

There is however a global conspiracy spoken of in the Bible (and conspiracy entertainment is very good at distracting people from it, preventing them from truly understanding who is involved and how it all works, how people are being deceived). The Bible speaks about "the ruler of this world" (John 12:31) and "god of this system of things" (2 Cor 4:4) "who is misleading the entire inhabited earth" (Rev 12:9), thus a global conspiracy.

Do you recognize this for what it is?

I already know you haven't spotted this particular deception of him (the one referred to in the Bible verses partially quoted above):

You can ignore that thumbnail image above, someone got a little overexcited (probably took that triangle image from an unreliable source, it has nothing to do with the number for one of the wild beasts mentioned in the book of Revelation, 666, and neither is "Lucifer" another name for Satan the Devil, so that image shows a lack of understanding). The rest in the video is accurate (apart from a few spelling errors).

This one might be better because of that (although it's just the one image above that requires a minor caveat):

Alex Jones or InfoWars won't ever say anything of value* about that subject either. (*: in terms of waking people up to it and helping them to truly understand the subject.)

More details:

One Myth Leads to Another

“LOOK out,” wrote the apostle Paul to Christians living in the latter half of the first century C.E. What was he warning against? “Perhaps there may be someone who will carry you off as his prey through the philosophy and empty deception according to the tradition of men.”​—Colossians 2:8.

Despite Paul’s warning, from the middle of the second century C.E., some Christians began using concepts borrowed from ancient philosophers in order to explain their beliefs. Why? They wanted to be accepted by the educated people of the Roman Empire and thus make more converts.

Justin Martyr, one of the most famous of these Christians, believed that God’s Spokesman had manifested himself to Greek philosophers long before the arrival of Jesus. According to Justin and like-minded teachers, the contribution of philosophy and mythology to Christianity made this form of religion truly universal.

Justin Martyr’s form of Christianity became very successful in gaining converts. However, the adoption of one myth led to the creation of others and produced what is now commonly believed to be Christian doctrine. To expose these myths, compare what the following reference works say with what the Bible actually teaches.

Myth 1: The Soul Is Immortal
Myth 2: The Wicked Suffer in Hell

Myth 3: All Good People Go to Heaven
Myth 4: God Is a Trinity
Myth 5: Mary Is the Mother of God
Myth 6: God Approves of the Use of Images and Icons in Worship

And that's just a small sample. Myths 1,2 and 4 are the big ones, deceiving many who think they are Christians.

“For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.” (2 Timothy 4:3,4)

“So we should no longer be children, tossed about as by waves and carried here and there by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in deceptive schemes.” (Ephesians 4:14)

“However, the inspired word clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons, by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, whose conscience is seared as with a branding iron.” (1 Timothy 4:1,2).

All Bible texts that tell us something about how this global conspiracy, or global deception, works and who the players are (incl. their modus operandi and how they manage to deceive so many, while their master and spiritual father is pulling the strings, often without the humans involved realizing this; of course, the demons know better, you'd think they'd have more pride to continue letting themselves be used as slaves and pawns for this master, after already knowing their unavoidable fate, which they can blame entirely on being deceived by their master; I guess misery loves company and they blame either humans and/or God instead for their own mistake and gullibility, or they just think it's unfair that humans can be forgiven and receive mercy for their mistake, depending on the situation, and they want to prevent that from happening as a result of that feeling, so they continue doing their master's bidding; what happened to some old-fashioned revenge, he's the one who screwed them over, expose his ass, tell the truth about him for a change, maybe they're scared of any possible consequences or retribution, pussies
).
edit on 24-6-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Hey Logic.

I don't remember crossing words before. Although I think I've seen your posts.

I would agree, a lot on that list are fun, and/or good movies.

It's amazing you had to go to what I assume is storytelling vs. an individual speaking what he believes to be the truth.

Being a avid book reader I've found more truth in Sci-Fi, than I have in casual conversation. But what does that have to do with anything I said in regards to the post you responded to?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join