It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Birx says US making same mistakes with bird flu as COVID-19

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Look OUT! Here they come!

Now we have old Dr Birx (x COVID Master of the Steering Committee) wildly saying they need to test every cow in The U.S. along with thousands of workers!!

Is The Public is getting set up again with fake directives and mad scientist speculations that all have "money" and "control" suggestions?

Get ready for another pandemic scare as the Nov elections approach!!

Who would want to trust Dr Birx again????? 😀

😬

Birx says US making ‘same mistakes’ with bird flu as COVID-19

Deborah Birx, a physician who served as former President Trump’s coronavirus response coordinator, warned that the United States is making the “same mistakes” with the bird flu as it did with COVID-19.

“This is why I’m really concerned because we’re making the same mistakes today that we made with COVID. And what do I mean by that? We’re not testing to really see how many people have been exposed and got asymptomatically infected,” Birx told CNN’s Kasie Hunt on Tuesday.

Birx served as the coronavirus response coordinator in Trump’s administration and has since sounded the alarm bells on how the U.S. is not doing enough to prevent another pandemic.

Here she is on CNN (with a "preview" segment by Marjorie Taylor Greene and disgraced Dr Fauci) . . .

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Look OUT! Here they come!

Now we have old Dr Birx (x COVID Master of the Steering Committee) wildly saying they need to test every cow in The U.S. along with thousands of workers!!

Is The Public is getting set up again with fake directives and mad scientist speculations that all have "money" and "control" suggestions?

Get ready for another pandemic scare as the Nov elections approach!!

What a brilliant idea on the part of the Democrats

Quarantine everyone weeks before the election.

Demand everyone get mail in ballots.

Then Democrats fill in ballots "helping" everyone who doesn't vote (80 million adult citizens)
by filling in a vote for Democrats. Turning the nation into a single party rule by
wacko AOC liberals.

Brilliant, I would not put it past Biden, or the unelected cabal that is his puppet master.

edit on 6/5/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: format

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Do the chickens and cows have to wear masks?

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Funny how she says we are Not doing enough....again ONLY looking for a vax vs other things that May or May Not work

Using Colloidal Silver Against Deadly Viral Infections - lifeandhealthresearchgroup.com...

Bird Flu–Be Prepared–Not Scared - LINK

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   
He's right, we are making the same mistkaes with Bird Flu as we did with COVID.

Such as:

1. Talking about.
2. Worrying about it.
3. Trying to make it a thing in the news.

This guy should be drawn and quartered.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Wait a sec. She claims that we are making the same mistakes as in not testing?

We’ve had 3 people test positive? I know more people who get sick from Arby’s in a weekend.

For ANOTHER disease she claims is asymptomatic?

That’s all millions of Americans did for months just to get on and through with their lives.

Drunk with power. The lot of them. What year is it again?

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Do the chickens and cows have to wear masks?

No, but I hear they don't like the social distancing circles being painted on the feed lot.

edit on Wed Jun 5 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Dr. Deborah Birx lost all credibility as a Pro-America physician when she refused to explain how her President was merely reciting what she and Anthony Fauci had briefed him on, 2 hours earlier, when he (Trump) told the public about BLEACH, as a potential Covid-19 germ-virus killer in the human body.

Fauci was already in the treasonous-piece-of-scum column by that point. But Birx not coming to her President's defense until months later, after he was out of office, was very disappointing.

Dr. Birx finally explains things in April 2022: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Making the same mistakes = listening to Dr Birx or any other "health expert" on the news

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   
If they quit pushing medicines on people that disrupt our immune system we wouldn't have nearly as much problems. Many of these meds are to reduce risks of high blood pressure or to lower cholesterol which can increase our risks of some infections by dampening or messing with nerve transmissions that make us fight diseases properly.

Medicines are necessary, but it seems that they are overmedicating the public. Straighten out the diet of people, take out lots of the chemicals they add to food that have not been tested for their possible effect on our bodies ability to properly do an immune response to diseases.

Metabolism is very complex system and epigenetics makes it hard to evaluate side effects of medicines and chemicals added to foods in our food supply. They only test for known and proven side effects and do not do broad form testing on many metabolic or neurological relationships. Also, if they tout a food as a superfood, be aware, overconsumption of it can cause problems.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 10:46 PM
link   
As an example of what I said above. here is a link of what they have found from just adding fluoride in water consumed by pregnant women. scitechdaily.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think we don't have the money to do all this testing. I support my tax dollars going toward another bridge to nowhere before I support them going to another set up for calamity and failure in the US. which is exactly what coronavirus was.

top topics

join