It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killer Patents and Secret science vol. 2 The Why Files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   
To miss the Ad skip to 4:30.. This is a hard hitting video especially for those of us who have had a loved one die from cancer after spending a fortune on an accepted medical cure.

Killer Patents & Secret Science Vol. 2 | Forbidden Medical Cures

The history of medicine goes back to the dawn of mankind when ancient healers used special herbs to treat illnesses.

Hippocrates, the father of medicine, laid the foundation for modern medical practice: observation, diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment. His work set the stage for centuries of medical progress.

In the 19th century, Edward Jenner created a smallpox vaccine, and Louis Pasteur proved microorganisms caused disease. The 20th century brought antibiotics, medical imaging, and organ transplants. In the past 400 years, the human lifespan has doubled.

But something happened to medicine along the way. It became an industry. A profitable one.

President Eisenhower warned against creating a "military-industrial complex" because if you make war profitable, you'll always have war. He was right.

So, here's a cynical question: If you make illness profitable, will you always have illness?

In recent years, trillions have been spent on cancer research and therapies. That's a lot of people getting rich from a disease that's already been cured.

youtu.be...

edit on 727thk24 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

edit on 727thk24 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   
A good episode, exposing the truth of the evilness of the AMA and the pharmaceutical companies.

I think he went a little soft at the end there.

Not all scientists working in a lab are "good people helping".
Some do some very evil crap. (Beagles just one of them)

A lot of people are turning back to natural medicine, just for basic things.

May big pharma, rot in hell.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Wasn't the AMA founded by the Rockefellers? I'm just commenting so I will remember to come back and watch later.

Kinda off topic but I have a buddy who supposedly had diabetes among other ailments and they had him on all these like 5 different medications and ironically he stopped being able to afford all the different medications so he just quit taking them and he has told me he felt better than he has in years since he stopped taking all the medications and he said he checks his sugar or whatever and it is fine now.

I think I blackpilled him when we were talking one day and I told him I haven't been to a doctor since elementary school and I'm still ticking healthy as a horse. He was shocked because he goes to all these like 2x a year checkups and stuff where they tell him all that's wrong with him and give him drugs hehe.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   

America isn't the entire world.

It's hard to support these conspiracy theories when different countries, under different political and economic systems, all seem to come to the same conclusions in science, and to administer accordingly.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

It's hard to support these conspiracy theories when different countries, under different political and economic systems, all seem to come to the same conclusions in science, and to administer accordingly.

Maybe that is why the World Health Organization is there to tie up lose ends and force other countries to comply with their directives... ?

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Wasn't the AMA founded by the Rockefellers?

I was surprised that the Rockefellers weren't mentioned. They financed it.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Picture a world without big pharma and you dont have any drugs like insulin, blood thinners, immunosuppressants or antibiotics.

With no major operations, transplants, blood transfusions, or vaccinations from the likes of simple communicable diseases.

Unfortunately, big pharma is a necessary evil in today's world because without the products they supply millions of people who require them every day would perish.

And thats just the world in which we live.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I've always thought it strange that you very rarely see the elite die of cancer. Steve Jobs was brought up, but he also didn't give a backdoor key to the government...

Either way, the system is broken and monetized. Does anyone believe the pharmacuetical companies don't want you to stay reliant on them? Even the Nebraskan scientist with the frequency cure was proven correct most of the time, and in modern science they're finding more proof of this. Just because it wasn't perfect, doesn't mean it's bunk.

Scientific advancements in health are certainly happening all the time to everyone's benefit. However, I believe there are certain aspects of markets still controlled, much like energy. There's too much money and power to be lost with free information.

ETA: I found the episode very entertaining, and I'm sure nearly all of us have lost loved ones to cancer. I don't want my reply to come off as disrespectful, but I am cynical of our current capitalisation of health.
edit on 6-6-2024 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

King Charles has the disease sine.nomine.

And if the British Crown cannot pay for a cure, nobody can.

Curing cancer is rather a complex scenario due to the different diversity of cancer types and genetic variations.

There is no once-size-fits-all cure as far as I'm aware or likely to be anytime soon.
edit on 6-6-2024 by andy06shake because: "," where it was not required.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

King Charles has the disease sine.nomine.

And if the British Crown cannot pay for a cure, nobody can.

Curing cancer is rather a complex scenario due to the different diversity of cancer types and genetic variations.

There is no once-size-fits-all cure as far as I'm aware or likely to be anytime soon.

I absolutely agree. I don't, by any means, think there's a cure-all for cancer. I'm just saying there are certain avenues of science that seems as if they are blocked for monetary gain.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I tend to agree sine.nomine.

I mean the palliative care industry is worth billions.

There is more money in there than there would be in actual cures.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I think he said the best thing to do is fight it. Fight like hell and don't give up. Honestly, that has worked for a few people in my life. Mind over matter. I wonder if there's a pill for that. I suppose not...

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I prefer to think that maybe without big pharma, and maybe the ama, scientists still could have come up with drugs that help people.
Lord knows there are plenty of plant medicines that do, that people had figured out 100's and 1000's of years before.

Profits before people, and we all lose.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I lost my dad down to lung cancer.

They got 99% of the cancer in his lungs.

But the radiotherapy he received caused a subsequent brain tumor about a year and a half later with a mass of around 5cm.

They went in and removed it, came through the operation.

The kicker is they sent him home less than 72 hours after major brain surgery.

Where he developed pneumonia, and was admitted back into the hospital less than six hours after being discharged, where he unfortunately died because they never even bothered to connect him to a heart monitor.

Not the doctors or nurses who were predominantly at fault, but the hospital administration and managers that obviously needed the bed.

What a waste of resources and time imho never mind my poor dad's life.
edit on 6-6-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I prefer to think that maybe without big pharma, and maybe the ama, scientists still could have come up with drugs that help people.

Sounds like wishful thinking through.

Lord knows there are plenty of plant medicines that do, that people had figured out 100's and 1000's of years before.

They are nothing compared to what we have today chiefsmom.

Just given the number of people there are on this earth, and the way we choose to live and exist, big pharma is just a fact of life in any first-world nation you care to pick.

And without such millions of people would indeed perish.

Point of fact also humanity has been putting profits before people long before the likes of big pharma ever existed.

I know what they are all about, and like you suggest, its profit which is the main driver and motivation behind the industry.

But without them, the world would be a lot worse off place to exist for millions of people across the globe.

Kind of a lot like the industrial revolution for instance.

Sure there would be a plus points to that never happening.

But a hell of a lot more negatives, where humanity and progress is concerned.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Something is different.
edit on 6-6-2024 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Sorry mate i did not see your PM till after my last two posts, so there is that.

How are they "Bizarre"?

It was not medical science responsible for my father's demise, but mismanagement and neglect.

And big pharma did not have much to do with his death nether.

Probably did not help that he smoked rollups since he was 14 cancer-wise.

Im not quite sure as to the issue you have where the story is concerned.

People are free do so as they please within the TnC.

And nobody if forcing you to post or share anything you dont wish to.

As to alternative options, why would i be angry?

And how exactly did these "alternative options" fail my family?

Never mind what do you imagine them to be?

Please be specific as I'm trying to determine what page you are on to be honest.

I don't get what you are on about, and i can't see where i suggested you think all medical practices are all quackery or nonsense.

What's your problem really?

I fail to see how I've sh@t in your cornflakes.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: chr0naut

Maybe that is why the World Health Organization is there to tie up lose ends and force other countries to comply with their directives... ?

As President trump amply demonstrated, the WHO has no power to force any country to do anything.

And there are also countries such as Taiwan (who have a very robust and modern medical system) who do not have any agreements with the WHO.

edit on 2024-06-06T11:52:55-05:0011Thu, 06 Jun 2024 11:52:55 -050006am00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

join