It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have The Russians Escilated Hostilities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

Of course you don't, because that makes Russia look bad, and you can't have that.

We fly planes off the coast of Russia in the Pacific too. Just as Russia flies planes off the UK, Europe, Japan, and occasionally Korea. But that's ok because they're close to Russia too, right? You'll find any justification for Russia to do the same thing we do, and it be fine, but the US is Bad for doing it. Funny how that works.

Only when I see it

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I have no doubts concerning your knowledge of all things US military. You have well proven your knowledge and expertise in that field but what I am curious about,
is your opinion on who and what started, or instigated, the conflict in Ukraine back in 2014 and before.
Did the CIA, Victoria Nuland and co. and George Soros orchestrate this entire fiasco? Putin and others here in the US say they did. I think they did. I am 99.999999% certain they did. Is the US justified in supporting Ukraine or is Putin justified in invading eastern Ukraine because of the atrocities inflicted on those of Russian origin by the Ukrainian government? Will Putin be justified in nuking us when he will find himself so prodded and pushed into a Russian sovereign nation life or death situation that he has no other option? I think it's coming sooner rather than later now.

You don't have to answer this. I'll understand completely. I'm just reiterating a personal opinion here.

The truth as I see it is that we, the general public will never know the truth about far too much concerning this and many other situations we have a right to know. Not from our government anyway. Far too much is classified Top Secret, not because it is Top Secret but to cover up the criminality of major players. They won't even release all of the JFK assassination files even after all these years. Or all of the 9-11 files almost 23 years after the fact. I certainly do not believe the Warren Report. What are they covering up or concealing from us? Illegal past and present clandestine CIA operations? Or more?
edit on 5-6-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

I thought transponder signals were transmitted through satellite communications.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

America does not Support this War or it's Escalation !

What???!!!!

You are joking right?

How many billions has America sent Ukraine to support them?

How much armoury has America sent to support Ukraine?

Biden gives Ukraine the ok the use American missiles against Russia?

Or how many times the US has flat out denied peace talks or proposed cease fires?

No, not many, but every request or proposal so far has been either ignored or denied.

This all about money and getting a "intelli-state" i.e., UKRAINE, inducted into NATO.

...but mostly about money.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Also got to shift and use up all those weapons and armaments, lest the gravy train of eternal war dries up.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

Lol.. Civil and cool? Trump warned Putin that he would bomb the Sh!t out of them if they tried anything.
Trump was the unknown factor...unlike Biden.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Asher47

Please show when Trump threatened Russia with bombs? You can't because it didn't ever happen, just in your fantasy world.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Also got to shift and use up all those weapons and armaments, lest the gravy train of eternal war dries up.

That was assured by gifting the Taliban ~$5 billion in hardware and ammo. Drones, helicopters, armor troop carriers, small arms to the moon, explosives, rockets, night vision and thermal capabilities, etc.

We'll be fighting those weapons for the next ~50 years, solidifying a decades long revenue stream for the MIC. With a little forward thinking, you will see that they actually didn't lose ~$5 billion.

It was an investment.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Maybe interesting in this context:

Ukraine war: US weapons are failing in droves - and the whole world is watching

Many failures are reported from the front. The reason for this is a navigation system commonly used in the West. And overconfidence. A guest article.

With the steady advance of Russian forces into the Kharkiv region, it is becoming increasingly clear that the war in Ukraine has turned into a disaster for the US defense apparatus. Not only because US assistance has not saved Ukraine from retreat and possible defeat. More importantly, the war has ruthlessly exposed the fundamental flaws of the US defense system.
(...)
In the words of a Ukrainian: Western systems “worthless”
(...)
US official confirms failure
(...)
US military leadership had not foreseen development
(...)
And then there is the corruption.

It is not only the military shortcomings of the NATO allies that are responsible for Ukraine's desolate situation. The country's notorious corruption, which is well known to Western governments but mostly ignored by the Western press, is currently evident in the crumbling defenses around Kharkiv.

According to a telling report by Ukrainian corruption researcher Martyna Boguslavets, published in the Kyiv newspaper Ukrainska Pravda, the huge sums of money earmarked for the construction of fortifications around the city were simply stolen.

Remarkably, Boguslavets' report is based on public documents that are available to anyone who is interested, and which apparently do not include the numerous US correspondents reporting on the war.
Link (German, please use a translator)

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2

But The World over, whether its valid or not, America is seen as a warmongering country.

Involved indirectly in so many wars.

Ummm...involved hell...Instigated...is a better descriptor...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Yep.

Both points are valid, yours more so methinks

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The CRIMINAL " Biden Administration " has sent Ukraine Billions of Dollars , Not the American People . Joe Biden is Deliberately Defying the Will of the American People and should and Will be Held Accountable .

My mistake.

For a country that always bangs on about how democratic and free it is, surely the American people voted in Biden?

Plus you know well he will never be held accountable.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel
If Russia had drones flying off the coast of New York they would shot down as well.

Yeah, but not China, at least not for a day or so. Go figure.

From January 28 to February 4, 2023, a high-altitude balloon originating from China flew across North American airspace, including Alaska, western Canada, and the contiguous United States. On February 4, the U.S. Air Force shot down the balloon over U.S. territorial waters off the coast of South Carolina.

But, with the US giving even more funding to Ukraine, maybe Russia is either brushing up on or showing their capabilities since Biden believes Russia will attack a NATO ally.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

" surely the American people voted in Biden? "

That has been " Debatable " since he took office...........

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The self-hatred displayed in this thread, and others, is palpable.
It's incredibly sad that such a great and proud nation is turning on itself - America's greatest enemy at present is itself.

Please don't just blame Biden - or Trump - its both of them and those that follow so blindly that they've allowed partisan politics to cloud their judgement and core beliefs.

Surely you see that such division can only fuel your decline?

Isn't it about time you put aside relatively petty differences and worked together for the common good?

I know my country has its problems, some that mirror yours, but not to the extent shown here.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
Neat OP.

Just in time for NATO to release its plan to get US troops to the frontlines and a U.S. missile strikes a Russian Battery.

Better send more $ to Ukraine.

Ya know, just in case.

Why don't you Personally send Ukraine more Money , and why you are at it , Volunteer to Fight against the Russians for them to ? America does not Support this War or its Escalation !
Yeah I agree with you.

Not sure what you think I meant.

Why we got dogs in the fights I do t know beyond corruption and money. But I totally agree with your point.

It’s the one I was (poorly) trying to make.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

And pray tell, who divided us so? Intentionally! Divide and conquer!

This government hasn't just fomented war with Russia, it is conducting a clandestine war on it's own populations for years now.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

Transponder signals CAN be transmitted through satellite, but not all of them are. The military doesn’t even have to transmit at all once they’re in the mission area. Generally only long distance commercial flights that are in remote ocean areas are using satellite right now.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Have a good day.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Neat OP.

Just in time for NATO to release its plan to get US troops to the frontlines and a U.S. missile strikes a Russian Battery.

Ya know, just in case.

Why don't you Personally send Ukraine more Money , and why you are at it , Volunteer to Fight against the Russians for them to ? America does not Support this War or its Escalation !
Yeah I agree with you.

Why we got dogs in the fights I do t know beyond corruption and money. But I totally agree with your point.

I Misconscrewed up your line of Thinking there . All Apologies . So where is Congress in all of this ? No Money , No War , Right ? The Neo Con Reps are behind this too..................

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Neat OP.

Ya know, just in case.

Yeah I agree with you.

I Misconscrewed up your line of Thinking there . All Apologies . So where is Congress in all of this ? No Money , No War , Right ? The Neo Con Reps are behind this too..................
Thank you. I just assume everyone knows everything I write on here is couched with an invisible /s.

100% they are. Although “not officially”. Like every other stance the US is taking there in the conflict.

I’m not for either side. I’m for the US getting out of it and not supplying increasingly devastating weapons and $ to one side in the name of “defense”. I’m for the taxpayer not funding any other wars.

It’s like we’ve forgotten the woe of Iraq and Afghanistan of yore and have moved on to more amorphous & less visible roles in Russia/Ukraine and Israel/Gaza.

It’s like we always need a bad guy in the world and don’t have a mirror or any self-awareness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join