It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philly Gay Pride Parade Blocked By Pro-Hamas Protestors

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AllisVibration

Who knows why, hell if you find someone that does then maybe they also know why Jazz gets an entire month but all other types of music get squat. There are just some activities such as a pride parades and music festivals and such that we just have to live with.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

That’s a good comparison, and indeed one of the great mysteries of life.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Oh my...LOLOLOOOOLOLOLOLLLLL

This is a paradox on par with an "immovable object being hit by an unstoppable force"!

I've been waiting for an implosion of virtue and this may be the signal lol

Heathenism is much more forgiving than Islam. However, Islam is far less forgiving than Heathenism. They would know this but male menstruation studies only delves so far, lol.

Will progressives switch to Christianity, like Pentecostal (they're super welcoming), or perhaps they'll convert and clean up their act and praise Allah. LMAO. Or they can just hold their ground and hope the bill of rights they're so adamantly destroying, will save their delicate proclivities??

What to do...what to do.....LMAO

(Those student loans were forgiven for the utter stupidity that was crammed between the borrowers ears for however long they were a 'barnacles' on campus.)

I hope they eat each other alive!

edit on 3-6-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas

originally posted by: rickymouse
People who are Muslims are usually against anything other than straight. So I would expect them to protest a parade like that.

It is lucky that they did not get violent.

At least Christians mostly just avoid associating with people who would be in a Gay Pride parade. Maybe there are a few churches that would cut them down, but most just want little to do with people who do not fit their normal of their church or religion.

Actually, I have read several times that transsexuals are welcome in Muslim nations and that they even support sex changes and all for them while on the other side of things, throwing gay people off buildings. I DO like that they separate two unrelated things as there is really no correlation between being gay and being transgender (I won't get into it now but it is night and day) but I must confess, I don't know if these are Muslim commentators who know the culture or if this information came from those same transgender hacks who claim the whole world is transgender and it is natural and always accepted and even Christ wad transgender. Because they will say ANYTHING to trick people into accepting it as a healthy lifestyle.

I read some BS put out by leftists that matched what you said, so I got translations of articles from a muslim country of some articles there which showed explicity they don't like transgender people. Now, I only read like three translations and the gays and Transgenders were both in their bad list that needs to be irradicated. The BS spreading around in this country does not match what I read there. Although a news article from one area may be different than the beliefs of another area, they have multiple muslim religion sects.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Kind of like Cannibals Inviting the Preacher for Dinner.

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas

originally posted by: rickymouse
People who are Muslims are usually against anything other than straight. So I would expect them to protest a parade like that.

It is lucky that they did not get violent.

At least Christians mostly just avoid associating with people who would be in a Gay Pride parade. Maybe there are a few churches that would cut them down, but most just want little to do with people who do not fit their normal of their church or religion.

Actually, I have read several times that transsexuals are welcome in Muslim nations and that they even support sex changes and all for them while on the other side of things, throwing gay people off buildings. I DO like that they separate two unrelated things as there is really no correlation between being gay and being transgender (I won't get into it now but it is night and day) but I must confess, I don't know if these are Muslim commentators who know the culture or if this information came from those same transgender hacks who claim the whole world is transgender and it is natural and always accepted and even Christ wad transgender. Because they will say ANYTHING to trick people into accepting it as a healthy lifestyle.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

I believe some of it depends on if it's Sunni or Shiite? It seems the term 'Muslim' covers a great many sects just as 'Christian' does. But there are tolerant Muslims, which doesn't indicate approval or even acceptance. I would NOT say they are welcome, simply tolerated.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I had a thought or strong feeling so far that this year pride events are gonna be pretty subdued. Just my feeling but I think the whole gay/trans/whatever thing is on its way out as a fad.

Anybody else have feelings about things that usually turn out correct? We will see if I'm right here at the end of rhe month.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AllisVibration

Because being gay WAS a business that was kept hushed and indoors until the police dragged them out of their clubs and bars in June 1969.

If the law had just left people alone, there would never be a pride month.

It's the same reason why drug addicts are winning the war on drugs.

If you don't let people have autonomy over their bodies in private then no duh they're going to flaunt it in our faces.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Clash of the far left idiots in the streets of Philly.
Makes me laugh!!

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

If you don't let people have autonomy over their bodies in private then no duh they're going to flaunt it in our faces.

They do have autonomy over their own bodies though, the year is 2024 and people don’t need it flaunting in their faces.

(post by JAY1980 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Please point on the doll where the joos hurt you.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Well, it is kinda funny when a larger portion of the LGBT sides with Palestine than not, and the protestors for the "liberating Army" of that movement blocks their parade as a way of saying, "We don't want your support."

Illustration of the Chickens for KFC Meme. They'll take BLM, but not the LGBT.

* Election drift *

Never know where that will lead.

Wonder how sales of these are doing vs. The Biden rainbow one from the same maker?

Unless they are not tabulating the Biden one, I was the 1st view for the Biden one in 24 hours, and 14th for the Trump one. Maybe Trump voters are just more likely to buy flags?

Stranger things can happen. Black people are starting to see Biden as having used them.

And not everyone has my hatred of Type-A personalities that are incapable of admitting when they are wrong
edit on 3-6-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

I don’t think we can be expected to make any sense of this when they can’t themselves.

t.me...

LGBTQI+ Palestinian activist:

“I feel sorry for all the gay people in Palestine being bombed by Israel.”

Reporter:

“You’re supporting a regime that throws gay people off buildings.”

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join