It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philly Gay Pride Parade Blocked By Pro-Hamas Protestors

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This apparently happened in Philadelphia at their gay pride parade on Sunday.

Hundreds of LGBTQ+ revelers were met by the political protesters chanting the anti-Israel slogan, “Palestine will live forever! From the sea to the river!” at the end of the parade route in the City of Brotherly Love

The showdown took place at the intersection of 11th Street and Locust Street after the Philly Pride March and Festival kicked off around 10:30 a.m. at Washington Square and headed to the city’s Gayborhood section.

At one point, the anti-Israel crowd screamed, “PPP, KKK, IOF they are all the same!” while cops corralled them on one side of the junction and the pride marchers looked on with perplexed and dampened expressions, according to another video posted to X at 12:20 p.m.

www.msn.com...

VIDEO: rumble.com...

It seems the Hamass sympathizers were equating the Philadelphia Pride Parade ("PPP") with the Klu Klux Klan ("KKK").
Still...it remained "Mostly Peaceful" as there were no reports of Pride Parade Participants being thrown off of buildings by the Pro-Hamass protestors.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Don't call the FBI, they're busy.

But do grab a lawnchair and enjoy the show. We've all earned it.

I'll bring popcorn.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Second line

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   

B-b-b-but we have been supporting them and even shouting the same chants! We are both oppressed. Why are they hating on us?!? 😭😭😭

Maybe some eyes will open up finally.
It's become apparent that the interviews with Palestinians saying, "we don't want your support" or that the alphabet soup people should be condemned to death wasn't enough for them.
Now it's in their face, making it hard to deny.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   
F’ing degenerate losers.

All of them.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'll bring melted butter and different flavorings.
I'll also try my best to sport a shocked look on my face lol

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   
People who are Muslims are usually against anything other than straight. So I would expect them to protest a parade like that.

It is lucky that they did not get violent.

At least Christians mostly just avoid associating with people who would be in a Gay Pride parade. Maybe there are a few churches that would cut them down, but most just want little to do with people who do not fit their normal of their church or religion.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
F’ing degenerate losers.

All of them.

That’s about the only thought I could muster too. Attention whores and useful idiots the lot.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Apparently the parade was going just fine until these fellas showed up.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

🤣🤣🤣 I’m not Jewish, black or gay but I’d join just for the Spongebob Squarepants fan club meetings in Tyrone’s mom’s basement on Wednesday’s👍🤣

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Did the Israel hating Hamas sympathizers behead any of the PRIDE parade participants?

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Just a matter of time. Extreme opposites don't meet in the middle. They either avoid each other completely or they collide bigly. And if I were a gambler, I wouldn't be placing any bets on the ' LGBTQ+ revelers'.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I have a coal fired popcorn popper I made from a mini grill and a big stovetop popper. I even make the coal.

Has anyone got some food grade 5 gallon buckets to keep it in while giving it out?

Oh wait, that event is over by now.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Yup, that's my old area, 11th street, aka Fruit Loop. Great part of a great town. It's nothing like you are picturing, like 5-10% gay...it's just super-tidy with a big art school. Industry people would visit from NY and LA would visit and say they feel so comfortable and safe, with mixed race everything being the norm. I believe Philly is very misunderstood. I can (and do) go anyplace in that town, and have the stories to go with it.

Anyway, it's a shame they can't have their silly parade without being harassed. I feel like going to stick up for them.

edit on 777Vpm02America/ChicagoSun, 02 Jun 2024 22:52:19 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WannabeeAuCourant

I'll bring melted butter and different flavorings.
I'll also try my best to sport a shocked look on my face lol

As long as the flavorings come in rainbow colors.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Everybody has an expression. Get used to it.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

You just made me laugh out loud. You reminded me of my favorite comedy bit of all time.

m.youtube.com...

The sketch is extremely loosely based on the life of a real cop, Ron Stallworth.

www.grunge.com...

The article explains how Black Colorado Springs police officer, Ron Stallworth, carries with him to this day his KKK membership card, signed by then Grand Asshat David Duke in 1979.

The podcast True Spies, episode 17 I think, has Ron telling the story in his own words, if his story intrigues you. It is about 30 minutes long.

To the OP, I have friends who saw that and whole heartedly believe those anti Israel protesters are trying to lie about Palestinians being homophonic because they are Trump supporters in disguise.

They truly believe that Palestinians are loving and peaceful and support the LBGT community because Gazans are inclusive and loving.

I firmly believe this stuff about conservatives doing Deep Fakes, Russian hookers who piss on them, racists, is them showing us that they do it so often, that they believe the whole world is as deceptive and hate filled as they are. That its normal for all people to feel and act that way. Just so they can feel a bit better about themselves

edit on 3-6-2024 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Everybody has an expression. Get used to it.

Get used to it ATS cultists, it's the future. Get with the beat.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
People who are Muslims are usually against anything other than straight. So I would expect them to protest a parade like that.

It is lucky that they did not get violent.

At least Christians mostly just avoid associating with people who would be in a Gay Pride parade. Maybe there are a few churches that would cut them down, but most just want little to do with people who do not fit their normal of their church or religion.

Actually, I have read several times that transsexuals are welcome in Muslim nations and that they even support sex changes and all for them while on the other side of things, throwing gay people off buildings. I DO like that they separate two unrelated things as there is really no correlation between being gay and being transgender (I won't get into it now but it is night and day) but I must confess, I don't know if these are Muslim commentators who know the culture or if this information came from those same transgender hacks who claim the whole world is transgender and it is natural and always accepted and even Christ wad transgender. Because they will say ANYTHING to trick people into accepting it as a healthy lifestyle.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Why do they feel the need to parade in the first place? What goes on indoors is their business, they don’t need to parade around the streets.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join