It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Furious Malaysians Demand Accountability for People Killed & Injured By COVID-19 Vaccines!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Again, where is the mainstream media?

This is what they should be reporting about!

26 May 2024, Kuala Lumpur – Malaysians are coming together, filled with anger and prayer, standing against the World Health Organization (WHO). Their fight is for those who suffered from genetic mRNA vaccines.

The event was both heartbreaking and empowering. Families mourning loved ones stood with medical professionals who now regret their decisions. One doctor, filled with sorrow, admitted, "As a medical doctor, we are so ashamed of the mistake that we have made!" His words echoed the regret of many healthcare workers.

rumble.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Most of the American media (CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, Atlantic etc.) is in the pocket of the Democratic Party and leans heavily left.

To acknowledge this in any way would put the election of Biden in jeopardy.

Biden forced millions to take the vaccine, by demanding federal employees/military be fired if they did not comply and take the vaccine.

The Biden administration supported employers and encouraged employers to fire anyone who did not take the vaccine. Thus tacitly forcing millions more to take the vaccine that did not work and did more damage than good.

To admit what has turned out to be a debacle could damage the chances of the Democrats (and most of the American media) to keep their senile puppet in power so the unelected cabal that controls Biden stays in power ... to do more damage to the populace .... to do more damage to the economy ... to overrun the nation with immigrants who they will count on to keep them in power in the future.

Most of the American media will never report it and will actively hide it because it does damage to them too for helping Biden force million upon millions to take a vaccine that did no good and only harm.

edit on 6/1/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: format

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

Dude the mainstream media long ago made an obvious decision to do what their owners told them to.

Its pipe dream to think they will report on anything deemed newsworthy.

If it dont fit the owners narrative, it won't get printed.

Simple as that

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

Double post
edit on 1 6 2024 by SecretKnowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

You talking about this post?

Former Japanese Minister, Who Is COVID-Vaccine-Injured, Apologizes During Massive Protest in Japan
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   
When the Trump administration was overseeing vaccine development and production, the doses were safe.

In March of 2021, the Biden administration told vaccine manufacturers they could tweak the formulas any way they wanted to, without getting approval from the Biden FDA.

Vaccine manufacturers saw a way to generate more long-term illnesses, which would create more money for the entire medical community, so they took advantage of that opportunity given to them by the Biden administration.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
When the Trump administration was overseeing vaccine development and production, the doses were safe.

In March of 2021, the Biden administration told vaccine manufacturers they could tweak the formulas any way they wanted to, without getting approval from the Biden FDA.

Vaccine manufacturers saw a way to generate more long-term illnesses, which would create more money for the entire medical community, so they took advantage of that opportunity given to them by the Biden administration.

WOW! LOL!

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

No "LOL!" about it, what he says is true. I did a tremendous amount of research on this back in '21, down to the specific cultures and additives, as well as what was covered under the emergency FDA approval and the very careful language the various pharmaceutical companies were using to avoid the approval process. Much of that I posted here (where/when it was allowed). I'd have to go back and find all that data, but what WMC is stating is accurate.

Basically, what it boiled down to was the emergency approval by the FDA essentially allowed real-time drug experimentation on humans without rigorous testing first. In some cases, without any testing at all.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrivateAngel
Again, where is the mainstream media?

This is what they should be reporting about!

26 May 2024, Kuala Lumpur – Malaysians are coming together, filled with anger and prayer, standing against the World Health Organization (WHO). Their fight is for those who suffered from genetic mRNA vaccines.

The event was both heartbreaking and empowering. Families mourning loved ones stood with medical professionals who now regret their decisions. One doctor, filled with sorrow, admitted, "As a medical doctor, we are so ashamed of the mistake that we have made!" His words echoed the regret of many healthcare workers.

rumble.com...

Malaysians are Islamic. This could get nasty fast.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

No "LOL!" about it, what he says is true. I did a tremendous amount of research on this back in '21, down to the specific cultures and additives, as well as what was covered under the emergency FDA approval and the very careful language the various pharmaceutical companies were using to avoid the approval process. Much of that I posted here (where/when it was allowed). I'd have to go back and find all that data, but what WMC is stating is accurate.

Basically, what it boiled down to was the emergency approval by the FDA essentially allowed real-time drug experimentation on humans without rigorous testing first. In some cases, without any testing at all.

Sure, sure. "r3SurCh". Trump had totally safe vaccines, then Biden installed the turbo cancer vaccines. LMFAO!!!! The lengths that you zombies will go to make your messiah look good are astounding.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I have seen many of FCD's posts on this subject...I would be much more inclined to listen to his thoughts on the subject than some loser who speaks like you have...without providing anything of substance or meaning. You sound like one of those scream at the sky liberals who never make sense or have facts to back them up but are full of rage and never had parents teach you manners...

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

I have seen many of FCD's posts on this subject...I would be much more inclined to listen to his thoughts on the subject than some loser who speaks like you have...without providing anything of substance or meaning. You sound like one of those scream at the sky liberals who never make sense or have facts to back them up but are full of rage and never had parents teach you manners...

A claim such as, "vaccines good when Trump, then bad when not Trump" is REALLY easy to prove. Let's see the evidence.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Well that isn't what FCD explained to you...and as rude as you've come off here I don't think I will be going to find any of his posts about the topic for you. See I don't actually care what you think about this topic nor do I care if you agree or not with what was said here. All I really cared about was pointing out to you how rude and unhinged you come off as. You can remain as ignorant as you want on this topic...or you can actually go look for those posts and read them with an open mind then debate what you disagree with here...thats how this site is supposed to work. Seems over the years with management changes that is cared about less now...

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   

First, here's your BIG mistake, despite your repugnant attitude...I mentioned not a single thing about Trump, Biden, or any other politician. Those were your words, not mine.

Second, clearly, you are misinformed if the only rejoinder you can come up with is foul political sewage.

So, given these points, I do not feel the need to recognize your posts on this subject any further.

Have a...day.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
First, here's your BIG mistake, despite your repugnant attitude...I mentioned not a single thing about Trump, Biden, or any other politician. Those were your words, not mine.

Second, clearly, you are misinformed if the only rejoinder you can come up with is foul political sewage.

So, given these points, I do not feel the need to recognize your posts on this subject any further.

Have a...day.

Oh, cute. You forgot what we were talking about.

originally posted by: WeMustCare

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Im not jumping in on anyones debate apart from this, just to point it out.

Oh, cute. You forgot what we were talking about.

Even cuter, this is what the thread is about, headline...

Furious Malaysians Demand Accountability for People Killed & Injured By COVID-19 Vaccines!

Methinks FCD was on point.

top topics

join