It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are a Star.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BrotherKinsMan

The illusion of experience...

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

The illusion of experience...

Feels real to me!

Why so dismissive?

Lighten up a bit, ya?

😏

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   

However.... There lies a form of existence beyond duality, beyond light/dark, beyond sound/silence.

There, the source of Love dwells. From there hails the Light.

In this place, there exists absolute Truth, and it is Good.

It exists beyond the word; beyond expression.

It is almost impossible to articulate..

People who have not been there, had that experience, cannot fathom what you speak of.

There is indeed a place beyond duality, beyond all you said.

Therein lies the most purest of love, the most loving of beings.

There is a powerful feminine there, one who has authority, who is a leader, a head, maybe a ruler.

When she speaks behind me my body shivers waves of powerful strong love. Waves and waves with every word. The purest love ever experienced by anyone. I cant even articulate it properly.

Herein comes The Light.

I give to receive.

When i receive i become lighter.

Soon i shall be offered a path. I already know which one i will take, if its offered.

We are all beings of light, made of Stardust..

Keep on keepin' on Brother.

Love and Starlight SecretKnowledge

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I'm not dismissive...

I follow your logic...

If you need seperation to have an experience and you claim seperation is illusionary, it follows that the experience had due to seperation is an illusion too...

But also what you claim to experience is not possible to experience, although the brain is able to invoke about any state of mind you could possibly think of. There is no experience the brain can't produce for you to experience...

I mean we could ask what makes it any less real than reality when it's indistinguishable from reality, or at times even feels more real than reality.

I guess we either question reality as a figment of our brain or we question our brains figment of imagination...

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

Your words bring me joy.

It is comforting to know.

Others share in this bliss.

^_^

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Forgive me then, for I either misjudged or expressed poorly.

Yours just seems as a thought alignment that is of a lower vibration.

Our brain is nothing more than an antenna to tune into a frequency.

The silence allows us to tune out the noise.

The brain selects the desired tones.

The senses perceive the rest.

The experience itself is very real and tangible.

Though many if not all aspects of it are illusionary.

The whole of it is designed as such to be as it is.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   

But also what you claim to experience is not possible to experience, although the brain is able to invoke about any state of mind you could possibly think of. There is no experience the brain can't produce for you to experience

I'd agree with you mate, except ive been given messages for real life people while in a dream state.
When we are we in another state of consciousness? Another realm slightly, dimension maybe?

I don't know, im not big into all that.

But i do know im dreaming in my body in bed, whilst knowing im also having a fantastical experience. I definitely know i was everywhere light touched. Its impossible for anyone to fathom that. I cant describe it properly, cant even begin to.
If a brain can do that while dreaming, wow.
But i believe Light Beings make contact with me then.

Im not gonna harp on about me experiences, but its happened nine times now. Seven out of seven ive been given the correct name of the dead child, the recipients and the message.
Which all came true in real life.

Now that proves to me im not just dreaming in those moments, its much more than that.
They're never wrong.

My brain did not invent that, it couldn't possibly have.
So i believe these are times where the brain couldn't have invented it because i know/knew absolutely zero of any of the recipients except for the very first one. Even then i only knew them as locals, knew nothing about their situation.

Ive travelled to three different counties to pass on messages so ive never remotely known anything about those families i travel to.

This is just my experience of my brain functioning. Making contact is not created by my brain.
Only for the messages i would say they are just dreams created by my brain.

Its so frustrating not having a conversation with someone who is experiencing what i am.

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Im too late to edit my previous post.

The very last line about being frustrated was nothing whatsoever got to do with our talk here Terpene.

It just came out.

I just want to state that.

If im 'just dreaming' and my brain is feeding me these amazing dreams AND giving me names, details, recipients names etc.

Its just not possible in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Hey look even in your waking state your brain invents a reality for you, it's his main purpose to seperate the you from reality and give you an experience of it.

The only sealing is your imagination and the faith you put in it...
The next ELE will be light, so maybe just maybe, i would be careful getting swept away by exaltation that can be induced even with modern day tech no problem...
The light beings are not playing nice, as a matter of safeguard i like to put the critters to a little test...
try and see how much of you telling them off they respect. If you have the guts to do so and really are a freedom living being.
Any decent critter will back off when asked but not the light #ers, they never quit until you send them straight to heaven... they also make great batteries, i think they really didn't like that and for now they seem to stay away most of the time.

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Yeah i hear you.

At the moment im just being bombarded lets say, with love feelings. Exaltations, like you said.

I'll see what occurs, is all i can do. And yes, ask questions.

Question the answers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join