It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

65 percent of young British Muslims oppose Israel’s right to exist - shocking new poll...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: andy1972

We be lucky that is only "muslim" but terrorist groups is the goal, they want to influence countries politics.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

It’s not shocking really, most Brits have known that they think like this for years. They are on speakers corner every week spouting poison about how bad ‘the West’ is.
The ones that feel that way should be deported IMMEDIATELY.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   
shocking only that the number is so low
i thought it would be closer to 100%
but they do lie

posted on May, 20 2024 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Daughter2v2

Are you good with having terrorist infiltrators within our own government? like in Michigan, screaming dead to America? while protesting in the US? against the US.

Just asking for a friend.

I am amused that you choose to call American citizens as terrorist infiltrators after you pretty much called everyone in Palestine as a terrorist.

Most people in the middle East are not terrorists but just like me and you. All they want is to live free and not under occupation and oppression by another state. And they will not stop fighting until they get their own independent state.

posted on May, 20 2024 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoviceStoic4

It’s not shocking really, most Brits have known that they think like this for years. They are on speakers corner every week spouting poison about how bad ‘the West’ is.

You are confused I am afraid. People are not opposing the right of Israel to exist. But they oppose occupation by a racist and ethnosupremacist state. They don't want this type of state but a true democracy for Israel and for Palestine.

posted on May, 20 2024 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: andy1972

We be lucky that is only "muslim" but terrorist groups is the goal, they want to influence countries politics.

I think you have been reading a lot of FOX news and have been watching their programs which influence someone's perception. It's better to take a break from these narratives and these news that are nothing more than political propaganda.

To the point of the conversation, there are many Muslims and non Muslims all over the world and especially younger generations who opposed the occupation of Palestine by Israel. They don't want Palestinians to live under am apartheid state where they are third class citizens and inferior to Israelis.

posted on May, 20 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rovercon

originally posted by: NoviceStoic4

You are confused I am afraid. People are not opposing the right of Israel to exist. But they oppose occupation by a racist and ethnosupremacist state. They don't want this type of state but a true democracy for Israel and for Palestine.

Do’h! My bad, that’s what I get for skim reading the OP, thanks for pointing that out.👍🏼

posted on May, 20 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Anybody that scream dead to American is a darn terrorist in my books and I do not give two rats asses if is an American or not.

Only terrorist will want the dead of America.

posted on May, 20 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I didn’t see which city that the 1000 of those polled lived.
Which city in the UK will be the first to implement Sharia Law, and is it London?

posted on May, 20 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Which city in the UK will be the first to implement Sharia Law, and is it London?

None.
UK legal system does not work that way.....and never will.

For the record; only 6.5% of the UK population is Muslim.
Granted, that's far too large for my liking but we're hardly about to be overran just yet.

<< 1   >>

join