It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the Kibbutz UFO? Lookie here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

Sure my video said that 1,000 people seen a purple tetrahedron flying around my house...

A video or/and its description can say what it wants, y'know?

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

originally posted by: xWorldxGonexMadx
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It's not in the sky at all... this is an old building, probably made stone with a hole for a window... you can see the frame of the window and what appears to be a box or tv on the floor... its either shot through a window looking in or shot through a window looking out..

The video says over 100 people witnessed it in the sky

I guess you're seeing what you want to see and not seeing the truth and elaborate hoax!

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

Sure my video said that 1,000 people seen a purple tetrahedron flying around my house...

A video or/and its description can say what it wants, y'know?

Sorry... thought the thread had finished so left it.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I've seen the whole video of this thing.

You really should post the whole video of this thing to better your pov, and to help with the conversation.

I originally saw it on TV was a show with Jonathon Frakes narrating. I think it was called best evidence caught on tape

Here's a youtube of that, but it looks like horrible video resolution. Has some interesting things in it. The vid linked below that is a bit better.

I found a youtube vid of just the Kibbutz segment from that show, it's only 4 minutes, had some good people looking at it like Bruce Maccabee. He's in this short clip.

The video is at night so not the most ideal footage, but nobody could identify it (except for people making up stuff about it) and it was never seen again after being seen for a few nights.

It's one of the more odd ufo cases I've seen. Certainly interesting. If it was some mundane thing, Bruce Maccabee would have sniffed it out easily.

I've seen it a long time ago and at the time I couldn't figure out what it was, so just went along with it being a UFO but on closer inspection a few years later.... it is a window in an old stone house and the expert in the video is no expert after all..

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xWorldxGonexMadx

That only proves you have very little knowledge of who Bruce Maccabee is, and you didn't listen very carefully to everything he said.

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: xWorldxGonexMadx

That only proves you have very little knowledge of who Bruce Maccabee is, and you didn't listen very carefully to everything he said.

Doesnt prove anything, except Bruce is a fraud or just couldn't see the truth.

<< 1   >>

join