It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking--Hamas Accepts New Cease Fire

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Credible sources are saying that Israel is going to take over the Palestinian side of the Rafah crossing, the one from Egypt to Gaza. 😳
twitter.com...
edit on 6-5-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

There's currently over a million civilians in Rafah with nowhere else to go.

….and why is that X? Do you know? Israel isn’t their only border. Maybe one of the other Muslim countries would take them in or even rescue them by ship? Oh wait, they all voted against allowing any Palestinian refugees into their country’s. Do you know why X? Of course you do but I’ll help ya out. It’s because they’ve been terrorist cockroaches in every country they’ve been allowed refuge. They’re now laying in the bed they’ve made.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
Credible sources are saying that Israel is going to take over the Palestinian side of the Rafah crossing, the one from Egypt to Gaza. 😳
twitter.com...

Well, what's keeping them?
Lets get this attack on Rafah rolling!

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
It’s because they’ve been terrorist cockroaches in every country they’ve been allowed refuge. They’re now laying in the bed they’ve made.

Let's see, the response would depend which ethnic group is "they"?

Maybe you are talking about Jews, maybe Muslims, maybe Palestinians and maybe blacks.....

Either way this is hate speech and it should absolutely not be tolerated here on ATS.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2

It’s because they’ve been terrorist cockroaches in every country they’ve been allowed refuge. They’re now laying in the bed they’ve made.

Let's see, the response would depend which ethnic group is "they"?

Maybe you are talking about Jews, maybe Muslims, maybe Palestinians and maybe blacks.....

Either way this is hate speech and it should absolutely not be tolerated here on ATS.

Nah, it’s called the truth in history, maybe you should learn it before saying something that ignorant. I don’t sympathize with scum terrorist and I’ll call them out for what and who they are, period. If you want to be a terrorist sympathizer knock yourself out, you won’t find me joining you.
edit on 6-5-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2

I think it should be allowed. Who gets to decide where the line is?

We can determine if someone says is hateful on our own. Let people show their colors if they want.

It’s not like someone else having an abhorrent view changes how I see the world.

One must be able to hear of all ways to become more in accord with their own.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

We can determine if someone says is hateful on our own. Let people show their colors if they want.

It’s not like someone else having an abhorrent view changes how I see the world.

This is typical of far lefty’s, any speech they don’t like, truth or not, they call hate speech. No question on who the true fascist are in this country, it’s who they are and what they do.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   

This is typical of far lefty’s, any speech they don’t like, truth or not, they call hate speech. No question on who the true fascist are in this country, it’s who they are and what they do.

It’s typical of people who subscribe to dogma.

The last few weeks has proven it’s not unique to the left.

I’ve seen the same brand of wokism come from the opposing side. You don’t agree with me? You’re antisemitic and want the extermination of a people. Speech is violence, and hate speech isn’t free speech. Bills got passed, which isn’t new. There have been less extreme laws and bills in states but not at the federal level.

Again, it’s dogma to an ideology outside of American individualism, self accountability, and the freedom to speech and expression even if it makes people uncomfortable.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

BIDEN STATE DEPARTMENT: Did the pinky swear?
edit on 6-5-2y024 by DBCowboy because: boomer

edit on 6-5-2024 by DBCowboy because: boomer

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Babies should never be deemed as "terrorist scum".

Those that kill babies because of the ethnic or political group of their parents are sick murders and war criminals.

I hope everyone that does is convicted in a Court and receives just punishment.

In the meantime, I hope everyone that calls for violence against an entire groups including innocent babies, should be banned.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   

In the meantime, I hope everyone that calls for violence against an entire groups including innocent babies, should be banned.

In that case, most pro-hamas would be banned.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
...but will NOT release hostages.

Then what does Israel get out of it?
That's the whole point of a cease fire.
Are you sure that this is accurate?
It's NOT up on the FOX page online.
Not blowing up 1M people in Rafah? And an enemy to continually hunt an extinguish as all terrorists should be?

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ever so clever.

Brevity is the soul of wit.

What’s your take on college campuses “converting”?

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

SURRENDER!

Stop killing Jews!

And the war will stop.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ever so clever.

Brevity is the soul of wit.

What’s your take on college campuses “converting”?

They disgust me.

I'd spit on them.

They are sharmuta.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Is this true?

Anyone arguing against the war and the slaughter of innocent people is a lefty or a traitor? You just called most of the world lefties who engage in hate speech.

In case lefties doesn't work as an argument you can use Hamas supporters.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

SURRENDER!

Stop killing Jews!

And the war will stop.

Probably you forgot it's Israel that occupies Palestine and not the other way around. Unless you think Israel is under occupation.
edit on 6-5-2024 by Hasken because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

a reply to: KrustyKrab

Babies should never be deemed as "terrorist scum".

Those that kill babies because of the ethnic or political group of their parents are sick murders and war criminals.

I hope everyone that does is convicted in a Court and receives just punishment.

In total agreement with you.
Common sense.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hasken

SURRENDER!

Stop killing Jews!

And the war will stop.

Probably you forgot it's Israel that occupied Palestine and not the other way around. Unless you think Israel is under occupation.

Jesus, I'm too old and tired to teach you history but your post clearly indicates you have no clue and are ignorant.

Eat a hot pocket.

Play your video games.

Stop talking to grown-ups.

It's awkward.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hasken

SURRENDER!

Stop killing Jews!

And the war will stop.

Probably you forgot it's Israel that occupied Palestine and not the other way around. Unless you think Israel is under occupation.

Jesus, I'm too old and tired to teach you history but your post clearly indicates you have no clue and are ignorant.

Eat a hot pocket.

Play your video games.

Stop talking to grown-ups.

It's awkward.

You could try.

Is Israel under occupation or Palestine under occupation?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join