It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the white pill?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Follow the white rabbit? ...

Had my first red pill in 2008 when seeing WTC7 fall. Where Julian Assange, Seth Rich, Comet Pizza and John Podesta all roll into, it took a battle ship to capture Epstein Island. Q was on target that day, got a lot of flank from it since.

Red pill: Situation is bad.

Black pill: Situation is really, really bad.

White pill: It is ok that some things are bad. Keep your business real and hopefully you don't see that. It is a big planet with lots going on. In understanding nature, it does make a lot of mistakes to find what really works. There has been a strong trend over the generations looking for a better way.

If I was god, sounds like a tough job in this environment. First step, get the Olympics running as it should. This competitive spirit does need a release valve. If we cannot do it on the sports field in a civil way. The battel field in a martial way has next call.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
You're on the right medication. Maybe the pill is really grey, though. That's okay. As long as it's not beige.

No, seriously: this is the way. Prioritise the physical and the immediate. Stay aware of the world but concentrate on cultivating your own personal garden.

edit on 26/4/24 by Astyanax because:

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

First priority is you have to look after yourself. You are no good to to anyone messed up. Once stable in your community, what do we do, one step at a time. The best chance we have in the challenges ahead is together.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

The White Pill: A Tale of Good and Evil

By Michael Malice

www.goodreads.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Personally I'm tired of all these pills...

Can't we just stop self medicating by now!?

Bah, I'm a hypocrite... I literally take the red pill daily.

For now anyway...

But I long for the day we need no pills.

Of course, we'd need to see eye to eye.

Otherwise we won't be any better off.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BrotherKinsMan

I am looing for a way out of this madness. When in the worst of it, Jesus helped. Did not stop it all overnight, as for some direction when stuck with the screams, what he lived for and what he was about means more to me than some blood bs.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
double post
edit on 26-4-2024 by kwaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

It sounds interesting, I don't know.

In looking for the white pill, looking for peace and understanding with how this world works. I disagree and angry with a lot, as for hard facts, hitting the road at 60 kmph hurts.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

What is the white pill?

Mitsubishi?

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   
There is no pill.

In relation to "The Matrix", Morpheus was a catalyst sent to educate those who were smart enough to also want "The Trinity"...a green pill, the missing one that would create a white pill if the three colours were combined as light.

Knowing that the white pill was good would come with the knowledge of the opposite, the black pill is bad.

Good, Bad and the self is our personal Trinity to use as a moral compass along our journey and timeline.

There is no pill necessary me thinks. Just forethought and retrospect in Life for Momentum and Potential over Time.

L=M+PxT
edit on 26/4/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Toyota. Oh. What a feeling…

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

There is no pill.

I ate all that crap on 9/11. It was a lot of widows that day calling out that went WTF? That reality hit was stronger than any acid in the past, in some ways...

How do I live with it these days? How do I find acceptance and it's all ok? Maybe there are some bad people in the Middle East that deserve blowing up? All I see is that every culture has it idiots.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

What is the white pill?

Mitsubishi?

"Tic-Tacs"?

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
How do I live with it these days? How do I find acceptance and it's all ok?

The "acceptance" is the bit that leads to understanding that the world consists of Positive things, Negative things and YOU that has the ability to discern between them and see them from any point of view you wish. That perspective is priceless because it is personal to you.

Perhaps you should be glad you get to see the idiots, as long as they are not by your side willingly.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
In coming to terms with the white pill, maybe our government would rather us dead, whatever. We are all dying one day. Until then , do your own thing and tell the iditols to get stuffed.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

First priority is you have to look after yourself.

I'm afraid that isn't what I meant at all. My thought was more: I have my own work, my own pleasures, responsibilities, affections, challenges, failings and so on. A way to make in the world and a duty towards it. That's a lot to deal with; if I have any time and energy left over from all that, I might spend it getting excited about things that don't concern me and that I can't do anything about. But I probably shan't.

edit on 26/4/24 by Astyanax because:

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
a reply to: BrotherKinsMan

I am looing for a way out of this madness. When in the worst of it, Jesus helped. Did not stop it all overnight, as for some direction when stuck with the screams, what he lived for and what he was about means more to me than some blood bs.

This is a Mad World my friend.

Glad to hear Jesus helped you.

Know you can always rise above.

You get high enough, the sounds can't reach you.

The Light sees all and knows all.

But without the darkness, how could we distinguish the Light, when we reside within it?

Each color serves a purpose.

Edit:

Beware when climbing upwards; what goes up must come down.

And the fall can be something quite troublesome...

Then again, you get used to it, and rollercoasters can be a blast.

edit on 26-4-2024 by BrotherKinsMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I find the best medications to be colorless. 😄

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

From my experience the pill that you need, is the hardest to swallow.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

As long as it's not beige.

Your loafers have achieved apogee.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join