It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Flooding

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 12:29 AM
link   
There is almost biblical floods going on in some parts of Russia , has been for some time now, and i believe will be still in near future. As you may remember, they had other issues there this winter.....freezing , no heating , no heat water . This is looking like the infrastructure there is failing in many ways and places. Also the lack of proper maintaince of things like dam and checking their status ....they have failed to do all that as should normally...as like what would be done in functioning country . But where are the people , men who are supposed to do all the maintaince etc ? Where is Mad Vlav now ? Did putin even consider visiting the flooded areas ? Putin sends the men to Ukraine , a foreign country while Russia itself is left sinking .....

The northern Russia still has winter, snow ....so when all that starts melting away......

Another issue might come with contaminated water .

Russian authorities conceal deaths of at least five people in Orenburg Region flood

edit on 18-4-2024 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

It must be rough there without an able-bodied leader to heroically rescue citizens from disasters.

I saw Joe Biden run into multiple buildings in Hawaii to save people from the wildfires. Their multi-million dollar alert system wasn't used to warn the citizens that poorly maintained power lines caused widespread fires during hurricane conditions.

It was on his way home from holding the hose that extinguished a toxic chemical fire at the train derailment site that his Environmental Protection Agency set on fire in Ohio.

Where do you live in Russia? We can have Air Force One loaded with our heroic leader and airdropped directly into your flood zone. He used to be a lifeguard, you know. He will literally save every babushka himself by swimming them out on his mighty back. He's done so much for us here it wouldn't be fair of us to keep him all to ourselves.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Vlad is too busy riding bears and making really bad decisions to be able to help his own people, while his beloved russia crumbles around him.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju
Vlad is too busy riding bears and making really bad decisions to be able to help his own people, while his beloved russia crumbles around him.

Ok...our president can't leave a podium without being guided, and your ripping on Putin?

I know people in Russia, stop being a moron, and look at things objectively.

They are happy, they don't just have what they need, they have what they want.

Sure, Russia is not LGBT friendly.

But if you were honest with yourself, would you be able to admit that the more we allow immoral behavior in our country, the more we are destroying it?

I am an American, not a pro Russia guy.

But the absolute belief yall have in the government blows my mind.

The government scientists tell us to celebrate these amoral beliefs. And you follow along.

Except with UFOs, the government has been covering that up...yall yelled for years about how bad that was.

And now yall believe they are going to tell the truth.

The point is, yall believe the government when they say what you want them to. And they are bad when they don't confirm your biases.

And yet, they only know how to manipulate the masses for power and money....not for the truth.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 06:33 AM
link   
At least you know who your fearless leader is. I still couldn’t be assed finding out which squeezer is sleeping in the lodge.

🤷🏽‍♂️

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy
I'm no fan of our brain dead President. Abd yeah, I attack putin. He's the dictator, "the buck stops here" guy. It's his leadership that has hurt russia so badly over the past several years.
RussianTroll put up a post about russian poverty being at an all time high. I wonder why? The West? No, putin's ego and bad decisions.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I've seen this too.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Dubai is also facing epic flooding.

Wonder if it has anything to do with the not so secret weather manipulation going on, going wrong.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju
a reply to: theatreboy
I'm no fan of our brain dead President. Abd yeah, I attack putin. He's the dictator, "the buck stops here" guy. It's his leadership that has hurt russia so badly over the past several years.
RussianTroll put up a post about russian poverty being at an all time high. I wonder why? The West? No, putin's ego and bad decisions.

LAST time I checked almost every major city in the US has a huge homeless population, tent cities, people literally sleeping on side walks. Seen San Fran, LA, New York, Seattle, Chicago lately? Not only the homeless but now all these cities are filled with Illegals that have formed gangs and are robbing people. Squatting, assaulting etc and you are worried about what's going on in Russia? LOL

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

I've seen this too.

Spring flooding. Happens aLL OVer the US every single year too

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

This isn't spring flooding, try harder!

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

This isn't spring flooding, try harder!

Well ya its a big flood but it's still spring flooding. 2000 people had to get evacuated.

A couple months San Diego flooded out as well and about 1200 people were still displaced 2 weeks later. I couldn't find an exact number for people displaced in Los Angeles area but i imagine it was around the same. Los Angeles had 500 mudslides from the rain and 7 people were killed.

Mother nature can sucks at times, floods really suck and I would only wish those on my absolute worst enemies (and I've got non right now) but there's gonna be a lot more floods in the next couple months as it gets warmer and the rain starts coming.

The Floods in Russia weren't "Mad Vlads" fault
just as the floods in SoCal weren't "Genocide Joes" fault, sometimes places just flood.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I'm surprised Mad Vlad is not blaming those persky Ukrainians with their NATO-made scalar howitzers.

Give it time i suppose.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Purin lives in your head, that much is obvious.

Your wild conspiracy theories are getting old.

Russia will win in Ukraine and there is nothing you can do about it.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Maybenexttime

He does have his own Italianate palace complex located on the Black Sea coast.

You would think he would live there.

No wild conspiracy theory about it.

Russia is suffering from some serious flooding.

As to Russia winning in Ukraine.

How long has Putin's ""Special Military Operation"" been going now?

I think the winning part may be somewhat wishful thinking on your part and Mad Vlads on to plums with his failed land grab.
edit on 18-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Yep , they have no real problem with not having clean water in Orsk city , they collect rain water there to have water .

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Or Mad Vlad may start blaming it was US space force with DEW .

Their behavioral pattern is often about blaming others and pretend to be victim.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 05:28 AM
link   

It's a bit more than a typical spring flood though as more than 30 regions in Russia have been hit

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I agree and I'm also against those who are responsible for this. The "we are for the poor" party who is anything but for the poor, if it means even the slightest bit of sacrifice for themselves. And I'm not worried in the least about what happens in russia, I just like poking the bear, or at least the guy who rides them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join