It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President BIDEN Warned IRAN Not to Attack ISRAEL - Iran Responded with a Military Attack on Israel.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

IRAN didn't seem to have a lot of respect for the sanctity of the foreign embassy....historically.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImagoDei
If Biden retaliates: "what a warmonger!"

If he doesn't: "he makes America look weak!"

Have your cake and eat it too. We all know every party involved wants a war. It's the most profitable for everyone involved.

It’s Joe Biden 101 , how bad is he gonna FK up the situation. Everything he touches turns to $hit.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Not surprised you would try to turn this into a political point but the fact is after Israel's attack on the Iranian embassy in Syria they were always going to responded regardless of what anyone said , that they responded in the way they did shows it was little more than a symbolic response.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Did Iran NOT get the message from U.S. President Biden in time?

Or, is he such a weak President, Iran simply ignored him?

Iran got the real message ... through back channels ... to go ahead and attack Israel but to keep it within certain limits. Then Biden tried to look tough for the TV cameras and said his 'dont' word to Iran in public. It was a total con job on Bidens part. He has said the 'don't' to Iran before ... like six months ago ... and yet they keep attacking our forces in persia and the middle east.

Biden lies and he's weak ... both.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Not surprised you would try to turn this into a political point but the fact is after Israel's attack on the Iranian embassy in Syria they were always going to responded regardless of what anyone said , that they responded in the way they did shows it was little more than a symbolic response.

Ummm...no...the..."symbolic response"...was a means to illustrate just how many shekels...17.5 billion...it would cost the Israelis to guard against 200 to 300 drones and missiles...and equally illustrate just how much of the Israeli stockpile of interceptors they would deplete...to defend against one single sustained volley of incoming targets...

The cost would also have been significantly higher in interceptors used and shekels...if the US hadn't seen fit to cost the US taxpayers some additional hundreds of millions of USD as they intercepted a number of the drones...

That was what this response by Iran was all about...

So...the US and Israel can claim some hollow victory...and state they took out 99% of the incoming targets...but at what cost...?

This was only one sustained volley...on a single night...

The math is against the Israeli's...there are tens of thousands of missiles and drones that Iran and Hezbollah could flood the skies of Israel with...if they chose to...

Imagine day after day...week after week...of sustained volleys of drone and missile launches...

I think Israel should realize that they can't win...that they'll exhaust their supplies...that it's a zero sum game...

But their lust for revenge and blood will be their downfall...because logic doesn't enter into the feeding frenzy equation...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...no...the..."symbolic response"...was a means to illustrate just how many shekels...17.5 billion...it would cost the Israelis to guard against 200 to 300 drones and missiles...and equally illustrate just how much of the Israeli stockpile of interceptors they would deplete...to defend against one single sustained volley of incoming targets...

The cost would also have been significantly higher in interceptors used and shekels...if the US hadn't seen fit to cost the US taxpayers some additional hundreds of millions of USD as they intercepted a number of the drones...

You remind me of Walter Kronkite before Desert Storm. He was able to skillfully twist anything into some flowery, glowing praise of how brilliant Saddam was.

Yeah, the Iranians are just too smart for us, that must be it...

Your faith and admiration for our enemies is disturbing.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   

But their lust for revenge and blood will be their downfall...because logic doesn't enter into the feeding frenzy equation...

Self defense isn't 'lust for revenge and blood'.
But if they did have that ... so what?
They got attacked. They got slaughtered.
They got kidnapped. They got raped and burned alive.
If they want revenge ... it's only natural.
But again ...what they are displaying is SELF DEFENSE.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Well NOW they want to blame Trump for this lol

White House Blames Trump, Who Left Office Years Ago, for 2024 Iranian Attack - LINK - X

John Kirby Blames Trump After Iran Attacks Israel (VIDEO) - LINK

Kirby continued, “The additional funds that have been made available to Iran due to sanctions relief program that the Trump administration put in place can only be used for humanitarian goods. It does not go to the regime,”

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

And how long can Iran keep up an attack? They have been supplying Russia with drones for their war in the Ukraine. I seriously doubt Iran can keep up production of drones and missles. Not that the US is in much better shape, but I'd wager our stockpiles are still much greater than Iran's.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

And how long can Iran keep up an attack? They have been supplying Russia with drones for their war in the Ukraine. I seriously doubt Iran can keep up production of drones and missles. Not that the US is in much better shape, but I'd wager our stockpiles are still much greater than Iran's.

I saw a general on one of the Sunday shows say that one of the reasons it took Iran a week to do this was it was a large attack for them and it would take them a while to be able to prepare to launch another such attack.

IF that's accurate (and it's probably at least partially accurate) that should be taken into account. If Israel decides to strike back, sure Iran can respond, but Israel could also start degrading their ability to respond.

People often forget that aspect of war. They say oh Hezbollah has 100,000 rockets aimed at Israel or North Korea has 5,000 artillery pieces aimed at South Korea. That's not true. That's how many they HAVE. They're not all armed and ready to launch at any given time, and they can't all be launched at once.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Interesting, still I believe that Iran with all the money they have are not match for Israel.

Unless biden send them some good weapons to respond.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

Ummm...please source your claim that Iran has been supplying Russia with drones...and also...please...try not to use the MSM and any of the other three letters propaganda diatribes for the weak minded among us...

Also...Iran has been preparing for this confrontation for decades...

Decades...

The US can't even keep up with the demand from Ukraine...and has scarce and scant missile stocks to keep up a sustained level of combat as they expend their multi million dollar missiles on drones that cost Iran hundreds...and thousands...

Despite all their bluster and bravado about shooting down 90%...which no serious person believes...9 Iranian ballistic missiles made it through all those supposedly superior layers of defense...from both the US and Israel...and inflicted damage on two military bases in Israel...

Iran merely used this as a means to illustrate that they can reach out...and touch Israel...anytime...and that there's absolutely nothing Israel can do about it...

Coupled with my previous comments on the cost of this volley to Israel...and the fact that it was only one sustained volley...

AND...9 ballistic missiles made it through their Davids sling and Iron dome...Spyder...and Arrow 2&3 layers of antimissile defenses...then obviously...the exposed paper tiger of Israels impenetrable defense shields is left blowing in the wind...for all of the Middle East and the world at large...to see...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Self defense isn't 'lust for revenge and blood'.
But if they did have that ... so what?
They got attacked. They got slaughtered.
They got kidnapped. They got raped and burned alive.
If they want revenge ... it's only natural.
But again ...what they are displaying is SELF DEFENSE.

Ummm...so you got nothing...other than another appeal to emotion...

You also forget that Israel bombed the Iranian consulate in Syria...which is casus belli...and an act of war...

You also forget that Iran didn't kidnap...or rape...or burn alive...or slaughter...anyone...

That was purported to be Hamas...in the Gaza Strip...in Palestine...

Apples...Oranges...

But your conflation...and misrepresentation of the facts...is somehow equivocal...?

YouSir

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

You remind me of Walter Kronkite before Desert Storm. He was able to skillfully twist anything into some flowery, glowing praise of how brilliant Saddam was.

Yeah, the Iranians are just too smart for us, that must be it...

Your faith and admiration for our enemies is disturbing.

Ummm...silly child...those are your enemies...not mine...

I don't personally cultivate enemies...

Nor do I...blindly follow the herdsman...or every pixel of programming that the administrations spoon feed the Greater Unwashed...

I just loves me some good ole Hooo..Raaah...in lock step march...it looks so good on you...

YouSir
edit on 15-4-2024 by YouSir because: I just hadsta...

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Nice THREAD. How WOULD you feel if JOE biden declared war on IRAN?

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro

Have your cake and eat it too. We all know every party involved wants a war. It's the most profitable for everyone involved.

It’s Joe Biden 101 , how bad is he gonna FK up the situation. Everything he touches turns to $hit.

I hope we're still able to view Joe Biden's screw-ups in a light-hearted way next year, when he's on trial for committing real crimes.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Joe Biden tells Iran not to attack Israel. Now Joe Biden tells Israel not to attack Iran. If it's "Political" to point out that the most powerful person on Earth is a mixed-up, confused, elderly man of unreliable memory, SO BE IT.

FACT: BIDEN is the Worst U.S. President EVER.

edit on 1542024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Joe Biden tells Iran not to attack Israel. Now Joe Biden tells Israel not to attack Iran. If it's "Political" to point out that the most powerful person on Earth is a mixed-up, confused, elderly man of unreliable memory, SO BE IT.

FACT: BIDEN is the Worst U.S. President EVER.

We can't back either side in the Israeli/Iran conflict because these guys are at the head of the free funds line.....

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Biden should just keep America out of it. When is the last time any so-called "allies" came to our aid? World War II maybe?

IMO - The USA is an ally to many, but can claim no allies for ourselves.

Coalition of the Willing? Recent history.

I'm not sure if it's a good look criticizing the cognitive abilities of the Commander in Chief if you don't believe there are any U.S. allies.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   

silly child

Nice projection considering this childish position:

please source your claim that Iran has been supplying Russia with drones...and also...please...try not to use the MSM and any of the other three letters propaganda diatribes for the weak minded among us

The intellectual level of a college freshman. Anything that conflicts with your narrow views is "propaganda."
So unless your terrorist heroes admit it, it didn't happen. Got it.

Watching you devolve the last few months has been sad.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join