It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Israel Protesters in Michigan Chant Death to America and Death to Israel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

The activist went on to claim that US is "one of the rottenest countries that has ever existed on this Earth," while arguing to eliminate the entire American "system."

Deport them all.
It’s the most humane thing to do.

"rottenest"??

Can that activist even speak proper English?

How about "most rotten", asshat...

Better yet...please leave.

But don't go away mad...just go away.

edit on 4/8/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

They should Send all the military age fighting males right back over there.
Give the woman and children a choice to stay and assimilate peacefully. Or they can join their husbands and fathers.
See how rotten the USA is then.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Death to America? But where else can they walk around and chant "death to" ... whichever country they're in?

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2
a reply to: Justoneman

I think the compassion is deporting them and not charging them for treason & all the laws they are breaking by their actions and chants. They do not deserve to be here and we have to start having a whole lot better standards my friend!

I would vote for your plan. If ever you run for office I will send money.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Look, you can criticize America all you want, I do, I criticize politicians and the government. Using these laws would get me locked up.

True, we best watch out with dismissing the right to protest. Because we might get what we didn't realize we might take on unintentionally. I say they can say those things without going to jail as a US Citizen, but the consequence should be deportation if they are not a citizen. Open hostility could easily occur. It is important to allow them the decency of going back home and leave this "s hole" of a nation if they feel it is worthy of destruction. Allowing them to say it in public lets us all know who hate us too.

edit on 9000000143020244America/Chicago04am4 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   

They went after the parents of school children harder, and all they did was write a letter.
No more resources left after deploying the whole squad to hunt down J6 grannies.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Ha ha! You'd have to be part of my administration JOM!

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Related.
I started a separate thread on this since it's a different city.

Well ... last week it was the Islamic Republic of Dearbornistan in Michigan.
Now this week it's Chicago that has useful idiot Hamas supporting American morons
chanting 'death to America'.

These 'peace activists' cheered when they heard that Iran launched a missile attack
upon Israel. Just goes to show that they don't really want peace. They just want
dead Jews.

It should be noted that the chants were in Farsi, not English.

Chicago Activists Cheer Learning Iran Launched Attack on Israel - Chant Death to America

Self-described anti-war activists in Chicago cheered after learning that Iran had launched hundreds of drones and missiles at Israel on Saturday.

Earlier in the day at that same event, before the Iran attacks, one agitator led chants in Farsi translating to "Death to America" and "Death to Israel," according to a Free Press reporter there.

Freedom of speech? Sure. Everyone gets it.
But it's against the law to call for the death of America and the destruction of our government.
Doing that should have consequences.

18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

edit on 4/15/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   
7 DAYS LATER

Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer FINALLY Says "Death To America' Chants Are Hateful Rhetoric

Well .. it only took her 7 freak'n days to say it.
Now she finally says it's 'hateful rhetoric'.
She's just awful.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join