It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Could Attack Israel Within 48 hours

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Israeli Air Force is at the highest state of alert.

Israel Defense Force announced today that it has Bolstered its Air Defense Array and Recalled Reservists in order to prepare for a possible Direct Retaliatory Strike by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   
www.politico.com...

Iranian officials reiterated threats of retaliation Wednesday against Israel following an airstrike Monday that killed seven Iranian officials and destroyed its consulate in Syria.

In a statement made on Iranian state television Wednesday, President Ebrahim Raisi said the attack “will not remain without answer,” and in both a televised statement and in posts to his social media, Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei warned that Israel “will be punished.”

“With God’s help we will make the Zionists repent of their crime of aggression against the Iranian consulate in Damascus,” Khamenei wrote in a separate message in Hebrew posted to his English language account on X, formerly known as Twitter.

this rhetoric is not encouraging

how long since Iran fought a real ground war? (hope it won't come down to that)

any doubt Teheran is emboldened by the weak Biden presidency?

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

This can't be right.
Trump was supposed to be the one who starts WW3.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Well , i hope the war wont start in any case , it wont be pretty on either side .

I would like the shah back , Iran was much nicer place back then...The Ayatollahs of Iran has been curse .

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Coelacanth55

Iran have had the rhetoric talk since 1979 more or less , hard to tell do they plan to actually do it this time .

I doubt US would stay out from it if Iran launched salvo of ballistic missiles to Israel .

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

This can't be right.
Trump was supposed to be the one who starts WW3.

Oh snap, the US bombed the Iranian embassy?

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

would like the shah back , Iran was much nicer place back then...The Ayatollahs of Iran has been curse .

Ask the CIA to prop up another coup then, like they did when they got rid of the shah.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Christians and Jews are not infidels. They all worship the same sky daddy.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: G1111B1234

Sky news UK have reported now that Russia has stated they’re in direct conflict with nato,.....

Russia has been stating for quite some time now that they are in direct conflict with NATO.
They've been saying lots of other nonsense as well.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I don’t think they’ve actually said “direct conflict” they’ve always threatened it would end that way.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
WATCH: Jericho missiles spotted headed towards southern Israel A bit of message to the Islamic Regime.

Both sides allready boosting propaganda/media ....or.....the game get`s real ?

Edit: Those were Old F-15/16 Bodies , and not missiles it seems....
edit on 4-4-2024 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Just watching a livestream from a British/Iranian guy-he was showing links from today on X from IRGC linked channels-and there seems to be a lot of rioting kicking off in some parts just over the last day or do.

One tweet was saying a group had taken over a eiher a police station or an IRGC outpost.
Other videos had snipers on rooftops shooting,lots of gunfire.

It looked pretty serious.
Can't find anything on MSM.

Oh here it is-hes uploaded it in the time it took me to write this-

Seems worthy of MSM coverage I would have thought.

edit on 4-4-2024 by onestonemonkey because: whatever

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   
while they dont publicly disclose there movements like the usn does(with delays obiously) the first sign is may get real is if all the dolphin class subs leave port ,they can stay under for 18 days (on paper) but if the IDF thinks its going to get to actual war levels id assume they would all leave haifa

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey

Thanks , i read about that group which is fighting against Iran , it seems they were earlyer " clear case islamist terrorist group" but lately been fighting only against Iran forces.....that`s quite unusual if true....the ideological islamist dont usually change as much. But i really dont know nothing else. There was just recently also actione between Pakistan and Iran ....really getting hot .

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Yes actually. If you believe in the Koran you want death correct.

No not all Americans want death because America is a very diverse melting pot with many many different views.

To be Muslim is to follow the Koran. To follow the Koran is to convert and kill infidels.

So yea there are people who look like muslims, act like muslims, but don’t want to kill me because they arnt actually muslims, they just like to pretend they are.

Muslim=follower of Koran

Don’t follow the Koran? Not a Muslim.

a reply to: Hecate666

Don't you want to understand my point or don't you get it?
You are missing what I mean by several miles.
I also stated that all religions are bad imo.

Britons, Germans, Russians and Americans aren't all muslims.
I know some islamists are bloodthirsty. So what?

I'm talking about threads here where people claim that countries say things and do things. They are not. Certain people in power do and sime sheeple follow.

I met muslims, christians, jews and others through work who were mostly nice people.
I called a jewish woman and a muslim once beat friends.

I would never be so darn stupid and paint everyone in one country with the same brush, like certain people on ATS.

Name the leaders if you dare. It's almost as if some want to distance them from what THEY are doing by wording it as if a country was responsible.

If you still don't get it, I can't help you. If english isn't your first language, I can also tell you in German, French or basic Japanese or Spanish.

Germany/ UK wishes you good day.
Oh no hang on. I'm saying that...tch easy mistake...🙄
edit on 4-4-2024 by Hecate666 because: Eta all mistakes from typos on minuscule touch screen and no glasses.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Just before Israel hit the consul in Syria , drone almost hit Israel new corvette ship in Eilat....it was near miss event i think... and then Israel killed the general plus others in Syria

Drone attack targets Israeli warship in Eilat

Narrow Miss! Israel’s Cutting-Edge Sa’ar 6 Class Corvette Survives Drone Attack; Is Iran Behind The Act?

So this has been getting to boiling point...

After the hamas terror October 7 event , Israel has killed about 18 Iranians commanders/officers ,Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) or something.

Yeeh if the subs leave port it`s one sign .

Israel’s Most Advanced Warship Nearly Struck By Long-Range Attack Drone (Updated)

edit on 4-4-2024 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I thought the timing seemed convenient-just as the threats against Israel ramp up,so do these internal problems..
Could be a coincidence,could be they are being "helped" or used by others.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Yup them too. I do not care about the Jews at all either. Lots of people pretend to be Jews too.

All of the Abrahamic religions truly deserve each other.

Most of sects within the big 3 are all death cults. Living this life for the life they get in death.

a reply to: 19Bones79

edit on 4-4-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The point is not lost me in the slightest.

If the American government dose something terrible and they won’t hold themselves accountable is it not the people fault? They elected those in power and it’s their country and if they allow those in power to corrupt their land from underneath them.

When no one holds the American government accountable it’s the fault of every single American.

When no one holds then Palestinian government accountable it’s the fault of every single Palestinian.

When no one holds Israel accountable the fault is with every Israeli.

Ect ect Russia, Ukraine and so on and so on.my country as well Canada.

Heck it’s a story as old as time. When the leadership no longer represents the people, the people remove the leaders.

Also i listed the leaders even before you asked a whole page back….lol

a reply to: Hecate666

edit on 4-4-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join