It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened The Last Time Two Eclipses Formed A Giant X Over New Madrid Fault Zone

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Not sure of forum ....

Long article. I'll post a quote, but go to the link to read the whole thing. Interesting.

Back in 1806/1811, the same thing happened then that is happening now. Two solar eclipses forming a giant X over America and over the New Madrid fault line. Last time, three months after the X was formed, the New Madrid get extremely active, so active that the earthquakes made the Mississippi river run backwards. Back then there was even a comet in the mix, Tecumseh’s Comet, just as this time there is a comet, the Devil Comet.

So ... do you think History will repeat itself? Two eclipses forming a giant X, two comets - one carrying a curse name and the other named for the devil himself. All over the New Madrid fault line. Or do you think it's a nothingburger and 'just another eclipse'?

I'm thinking there is something to it.
I'd say 'stock up' ... but I think at this point most people here already do to some degree.

What Happened The Last Time Two Eclipses Formed A Giant X Over New Madrid Fault Zone

Could it be possible that history is about to repeat itself? On April 8th, the Great American Eclipse of 2024 will complete the giant “X” over America that the Great American Eclipse of 2017 started. Meanwhile, the Devil Comet will be racing through our solar system for the first time in 71 years. Most of you already know all this. But what is not widely known is that we have seen this same pattern before. In 1811, a solar eclipse finished the giant “X” over the heartland of America that a solar eclipse in 1806 had started, and meanwhile Tecumseh’s Comet was making headlines all over the nation as it raced through the heavens. Approximately three months after the giant “X” over America was completed, cataclysmic earthquakes began erupting along the New Madrid fault.

A remarkable total solar eclipse crossed the entire continental United States from the west coast to the east coast on June 16th, 1806… That was the first half of the giant “X” over America in the early 1800s. The second half was formed by the path of a “ring of fire” solar eclipse that took place on September 17th, 1811. The paths of those two eclipses intersected in the vicinity of Cleveland, Ohio… Approximately three months after the eclipse of 1811 completed the giant “X” over America, the New Madrid fault zone started to go absolutely nuts. To this day, we have never seen earthquakes of such destructive power in the continental United States…According to the USGS, at one point the geography of the region became so distorted by seismic activity that the Mississippi River actually began to flow backwards temporarily…

edit on 4/3/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

That's an interesting coincidence, but I'm not sure how it would influence plate tectonics.

Maybe through the earth's magnetic field? But do eclipses effect the magnetic field?

I don't know.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
That's an interesting coincidence, but I'm not sure how it would influence plate tectonics.

I was thinking more supernatural than natural plate tectonnics.
But I'm always looking for omens so ...

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I enjoy reading and thinking about supernatural stuff as much as the next person, I just haven't seen any. So I'm going to have to stick to the science for stuff like this.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Some key words for your preferred search engine:

- flux transfer events
- magnetic reconnection

That's not an explanation as such. More of a hunch in which direction to look.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Thanks for posting. Star & flag from me!

I've always had an interest in New Madrid. Below is a pretty well known map of what the US would look like should there be a major earthquake. (Sorry, there's better ones but this is what I found after a quick search).

www.pinterest.com...

So if we have an eclipse, earthquake and pole shift in an election year then what's left? Aliens? Interesting times indeed.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Probably nothing,but add this to the mix if you like-

CERN Is Going To Test World’s Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April’s Solar Eclipse

As the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) prepares to unleash the power of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) on April 8, be ready for a historic moment.
At the underground LHC, close to the French-Swiss border, scientists will be able to tackle the enigmatic dark matter phenomenon. Dark matter makes up an astounding 28% of the universe but is difficult to detect directly.

wonderfulengineering.com...

I wonder why they chose that particular date?
Maybe they will find dark matter-or maybe they rip a hole in the fabric of reality which allows eldrich beasts from the hidden realm to enter our world.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   

My money is on the Yellowstone super volcano going nuclear.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I enjoy reading and thinking about supernatural stuff as much as the next person, I just haven't seen any. So I'm going to have to stick to the science for stuff like this.

Well stated. I am with you on this part of the discussion.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

We have a saying down south of the Mason Dixon line

"Hush your mouth son!"

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Yeah ... I've been focused on New Madrid.
Didn't even think about the Yellowstone situation.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Interesting article.
Short quote here.
But go to the link to read the rest.

Science Notes - Can a Solar Eclipse Trigger and Earthquake?

The gravitational pull of the Sun and the Moon produces the tides, so it makes sense gravity could affect plate tectonics and potentially trigger earthquakes. In a solar eclipse, the Earth, Sun, and Moon are aligned, so you expect the effect to be greatest. Is there a correlation between eclipses and earthquakes? The short answer is yes, but it’s not really the eclipse that increases the probability, but the lunar phase.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I dropped this in another thread - the US Space Command has the giant X right there on its emblem.
I wonder why?

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Maybe through the earth's magnetic field? But do eclipses effect the magnetic field?

I don't know.

I don't know, either.

Maybe an interesting coincidence, but maybe not....

What if our scientists have it a bit wrong?

What if the Sun's rays interact with our magnetic field to charge the Earth. When those rays are blocked during an eclipse, the battery does not charge all the way and system glitches occur.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Just my unprofessional opinion .. looks like the X marks Roswell New Mexico area.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Oh, and add the recent 16,000 strikes of lightning along the eclipse path of totality to the mix! Plus the planetary alignment of Venus, Mars, Saturn and Neptune today/tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The moon is hollow. The aliens inside use the eclipse because it enhances their graviton beams, magnifying their power. The "X" represents a rare opportunity to them to wreak havoc and spread the suffering they thrive on without giving themselves away.
I've just recently finished my antigraviton hat (two layers of tin foil), so I'm not worried.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   

May be I'm not thinking right but surely solar eclipses are going to follow an arc, with the moon and the sun following the same directional path...

I'm kind of thinking that it would be impossible to form an 'X'. If it did, we'd all be in some serious doo doo...

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It is interesting, that they seem to be making such a big deal about the eclipse. Schools letting out early, national guard "helping" with the overflow of people in some areas.

And all of a sudden, I am getting Ads for 25 years of food on my TV. Never had those before, just on the internet.

Hopefully a nothing burger.
But curious all the same.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
And all of a sudden, I am getting Ads for 25 years of food on my TV. Never had those before, just on the internet.

It's a little late to order for the eclipse. But last time this happened, the earthquakes hit 3 months later. So maybe there is time ... who knows.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join