It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.5 hits Taiwan waves expected.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BduardErnstein

originally posted by: Dingledingle
Nobody is even going to mention the fact that China is thought to have tectonic weapons? Interesting that a massive earthquake hits right as China is ramping up its preparations for invasion.
Tectonic weapons ???
I think I read the same comic .

Maybe it was HAARP?

The US government created the earthquake to divert media attention away from the eclipse conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dave5426

originally posted by: BduardErnstein

originally posted by: Dingledingle
Nobody is even going to mention the fact that China is thought to have tectonic weapons? Interesting that a massive earthquake hits right as China is ramping up its preparations for invasion.
Tectonic weapons ???
I think I read the same comic .

Maybe it was HAARP?

The US government created the earthquake to divert media attention away from the eclipse conspiracy.
Weatherman can’t acutely predict the weather. What makes you think an antenna array could create an earthquake on the other side of the world ?

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I wonder how long it will take for people to blog about the CCP military causing this quake?

Yep this has communist quake written all over it.

edit on 3-4-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplexSpace lasers caused the earthquake lol

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I wonder how long it will take for people to blog about the CCP military causing this quake?

It took a little longer than I thought.

A Chinese tectonic weapon test?
The strongest quake to hit the island in 25 years left dozens of others trapped. I wonder if this was a Chinese test of new tectonic weapon?

Then we have this:

A tectonic weapon is a hypothetical device or system which could trigger earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, or other seismic events in specified locations by interfering with the Earth’s natural geological processes. Though no such device is known to have been built, tectonic weapons have occasionally appeared as plot devices in works of fiction.

Theoretically, the tectonic weapon functions by creating a powerful charge of elastic energy in the form of deformed volume of the Earth’s crust in a region of tectonic activity. This then becomes an earthquake once triggered by a nuclear explosion in the epicenter or a vast electric pulse.

As to the question of whether a nuclear explosion can trigger an earthquake:

there was the analysis of local seismic recordings within a couple of miles of nuclear tests in the 1960s at Nevada that showed nuclear explosions caused some tectonic stress.
The 1968 Faultless underground nuclear test caused faults to slip up to 40 km away. The United States Geological Survey stated that it produced fresh fault rupture some 1,200 meters long.
There is also a theory that a 1998 earthquake in Afghanistan was triggered by thermonuclear tests conducted in Indian and Pakistani test sites 2-20 days prior.

And this:

earthquake bomb projects:

There had been two secret Soviet programs, “Mercury” and “Volcano”, aimed at developing a “tectonic weapon” that could set off earthquakes from great distance by manipulating electromagnetism. The Mercury program began in 1987, three tests were conducted in Kyrgyzstan, and Volcano’s last test occurred in 1992.
Such weapons, whether or not they exist or are feasible, are a source of concern in official circles. For example, US Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, said on 28 April 1997: “Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.“
New Zealand’s unsuccessful Project Seal programme during World War II attempted to create a tsunami bomb, generating tsunami waves as a weapon. It was reported in 1999 that such a weapon might be viable.
Nikola Tesla claimed a small (something “you could put in your overcoat pocket”) steam-powered mechanical oscillator he was experimenting with in 1898 produced earthquake-like effects, but this has never been replicated.

And more dot-connecting at link.

[strangesounds.org... jured.html]

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Why are people denigrating the claims as to the reality of tectonic weapons? From what I recall (I looked into it quite a bit many years ago) there is a fair bit of evidence that those types of weapons do indeed have the potential to exist in a real, applied sense. The USA definitely has them, Russia in all likelihood, and I would imagine China has had them for a few years also.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join