It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Anyone counting Resignations and deaths ?

What Will November Bring?

October EVEN ?

Who What Where when

Black Swan Event

Playing at Home Edition

edit on 20-8-2024 by MetalThunder because: STAND YOUR GROUND

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Here we go...

"Kid Sniffer"

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I'm archiving anything I see re resignations, deaths, covid positives and job losses.

Noice timestamp BTW... 17:45 UTC...

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Crooks' gun club was a D I-I S and FB! hangout-honeypot. iirc he visited there the day of....

rumble.com...

His comms are still n/a

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 11:25 PM
link   
To what extent do White hats/military control the makeup of tweet ID numbers to contain COMMS?

Is it a COINKYDINKY that I come across TWO examples in the span of 12 hrs today?

Feeds into the narrative that A.I. controls social media to the extent that it can enable this to happen.

Parking for audit trail... but also to humour dask.
edit on 20-8-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Who knew? Biblehub quotes ATS?

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Watching the DNC, it's clear that Hamas is Putin's pawn against the DS.

edit on 777Vam21America/ChicagoWed, 21 Aug 2024 01:27:32 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 01:19 AM
link   
GATEWAY PUNDIT:

BIDENOMICS: General Motors Announces Cuts of 1,000 Software Engineers, 600 in Michigan – The Day After UAW President Endorses Commie Kamala at DNC

Article

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Somebody might like to look into Mike Lynch and start a thread (if it hasn't been done already).
He sold his company to Hewlett Packard (2011), ended up being extradited to US. Spent 10 years fighting court battle after court battle..... and just won his case in June.
His legal team, and Chairman and wife of Morgan Stanley International were all on the yacht and are still missing.
Last week end, Mike Lynch's business partner (who was also extradited to US and was exonorated) was killed in a hit and run when he was out jogging in Cambridge UK.
In my best Annie Lennox voice.... "Conspiracy theories are made like this..... who am I to disagree....I travelled the World and seven seas...."

Rainbows
Jane
PS.... WATCH THE WATER!!!
edit on am83America/ChicagoWednesday2024-08-21T03:30:15-05:0003America/Chicago08000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Somebody might like to look into Mike Lynch and start a thread (if it hasn't been done already).
He sold his company to Hewlett Packard (2011), ended up being extradited to US. Spent 10 years fighting court battle after court battle..... and just won his case in June.
His legal team, and Chairman and wife of Morgan Stanley International were all on the yacht and are still missing.
Last week end, Mike Lynch's business partner (who was also extradited to US and was exonorated) was killed in a hit and run when he was out jogging in Cambridge UK.
In my best Annie Lennox voice.... "Conspiracy theories are made like this..... who am I to disagree....I travelled the World and seven seas...."

Rainbows
Jane
PS.... WATCH THE WATER!!!

I did a thread about this topic over on Deny Ignorance.

One of the interesting things to me was that the Pelosi had shares of HP when it dumped, which oddly benefited them by offsetting a surprise Apple Stock gain that happened. Lynch was acquitted in San Francisco, a Nancy Pelosi District, and this lynch seems to have disappeared in the sinking. It needs to be said that his co-defendant was killed over the weekend in a freak car accident. While it may not seem like a big deal, we have seen what Nancy Pelosi will do when she feels crossed. A few examples of which are when rumors of Pual Pelosi cheating on her followed by that hammer attack, the weird hand thing she had when Trump gave the State of the Union Address.

I feel that Lynch might have used this "accident" to go on the run. Others think it was an unfortunate accident. We're not going to know the truth until Lynch's body washes up somewhere.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Two bodies have now been retrieved from the sunk yacht. By the description of one of the bodies, it sounds like Lynch, but not yet confirmed

Thank you for the other info, I'll pop over and have a read.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Something about this sinking doesn't sit right and I can't seem to see what.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Agreed.
What I also find interesting is I can't find anything about his colleague/partner who was killed in the hit and run. No mention anywhere of anyone being arrested!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Truth Justice Tweet

Dr David Martin is hot on the trail of mpox. He has a disturbing belief that the mpox will be engineered to be vaccine resistant. It is basically a cover to explain away deaths resulted from the mRNA jabs. [There is a war for your DNA].

He raises the specter of Dustin Moskovitz, co-founder of Facebook and his connection to Sherlock Biosciences. It's a good question why he would be funding the John Hopkins table top exercises to the tune of $38 million and $11.3 million to the University of Washingtons Institute for Protein Design to develop a universal flu vaccine. Billy is around this too.

Open Society Cari Tuna on funding Global Health

Sherlock Biosciences Receives EUA for CRISPR SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Diagnostics.

I'm not sure what to make of this.

Wall of words

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   
MAGAnomics™

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Nothing to see here,,,

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Cue: The Odd Couple Theme music

edit on 777Vam22America/ChicagoThu, 22 Aug 2024 01:41:54 -0500 by 777Vader because: Nobody goes to rallies alone....and somewhat overdressed to not have credentials.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Did Bill Clinton just expose a lot of the DNC crappos in his DNC speech?
These are just a few exerts:

Last night we nominated Kamala Harris and Tim Walz to be the next president and vice president.
Two leaders with improbable, all-American life stories that could only happen here, with careers
starting in community courtrooms and classrooms.

"improbable"? Weird word choice by a man known for choosing his words very cautiously.

We, the people, are the employers, charged by our Constitution to hire a president to do a job that we
get to redefine every four years. In effect, the American people say, “Here are our problems; solve
them. Here are our opportunities; seize them. Here are our fears; ease them. Here are our dreams;
help us make them come true.” A president can answer that call by leading us to work together—or
dodging what needs to be done by dividing, distracting, and deceiving us.

Another odd choice given that the convention had a lot of divisional context speeches.

Do you want more affordable housing, affordable health care, and affordable child care? Do you want
more financing for small businesses? Do you want to strengthen our alliances and stand up for
freedom and democracy around the world? Or a tribute to the “late great” Hannibal Lecter? Do you
want to save our country and our world from the calamities of climate change? Or obsess on the vital
debate between getting eaten by sharks or electrocuted? President Obama once famously called me
the Explainer in Chief, but folks—but I can’t even.

I don't even know where to go with this part given how his wife is a member of that Soul Cooking Cult.

For 250 years, the forces of division have tried to halt the march of progress in this beautiful
experiment of ours. In the face of stiff, often violent opposition, we have kept hope alive and kept
marching forward together.

Another hit on Harris for her bail program for rioters and others mal-contents.

Now was all this oddity just politics as normal, or was Bill softly disclosing some of the DNC/Trotskyists talking points?

Just a side note:
Bill Clinton closed his speech out with this line:

Take it from the Man from Hope, Kamala Harris is the woman from joy. And we will make a joyful
noise on Election Day if you do your part. Thank you. God bless you and God bless America.

Again Bill doesn't just throw words out there. Could he be pointing to a new generation of ancient goddess worship?

the Greek Goddess Euphrosyne was known as the Goddess of Joy, and had a cult connected to her (though to be fair all the gods and goddesses did). Could Harris be in this cult, and could that explain her weird behavior all the time (besides her affection to pot smoking)?

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Anyone counting Resignations and deaths ?

What Will November Bring?

October EVEN ?

Who What Where when

Black Swan Event
Playing at Home Edition

Ricardo Thomas, the ship's cook and a native of Antigua at, was found dead, according to authorities.

Another cook
dog faced

Columbus described the Caribs as mythical beings with “snouts of dogs, who ate men,” Keegan said.

Anyone recall the last cook who was dead in water's heritage?

edit on 2024/22/8 by Crazierfox because: For entertainment purposes only

new topics

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join