It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrants are Planning on Squatting on America’s Abandoned Properties…

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It's just the logical procession of Capitalism, once it's decided that your ressources are going to get bled out your done...

Better come to terms with the bestest system ever!
USA has been its biggest proponent, now that you're on the chopping block it's a silent foreign invasion... Figures.... like the teen nation USA is, they are as mature as a teen always blaming the others, coupled with a lack of geopolitical firsthand knowledge, makes the "reee" immigrants sound like the fools they are...

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

A society that favors empty houses over homeless people has lost it's way...

It was a society that favored the concept of ownership that built these roads, houses and industry that does support the population we have these days,

I do like some of the aboriginal perspective that we are all custodians of the land. Our responsibilities don't end at some title. The economics of supply and demand has got us this far in life. It is hard to see, and harder for those going through housing shortages.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
A society that favors empty houses over homeless people has lost it's way...:

Those homes are owned by people. It's their property to do with as they wish. It's irrelevant if they don't live it them 365 days a year, it's still their property. It's THEFT to move in and claim it as your own when it's not.

I agree that more needs to be done for the homeless in this country. But allowing theft of personal property isn't it.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Moral flexibility is a good thing to have, you can weasel your way trough a sociopath society pretending to be moral....

Homeless people in front of empty houses is the society you advocate?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Again .... homeless people need more help but stealing people's private property is not the 'moral' answer you are looking for.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   

a reply to: FlyersFan

Moral flexibility is a good thing to have, you can weasel your way trough a sociopath society pretending to be moral....

How much of your personal belongings have you given away to the homeless? Have you given away the equivalent of a house to them?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

The "have" have always been the minority in a majority of "have not".

Tell me who's land are they built on? Ownership my ass, at best they're underpaid custodians maintaining the staus quo between the poor and the filthy rich.

But they worked hard to be the henchmens so to them it's an achievement.

I guess at one point 1st world citizens will have to decide to either drown with the 1% or add to the tidal wave of the 99%...
Looks like the US middle class is about to get wet feets...

All those that get blamed for the NWO are well protected by the standard of living the middle class worked hard for and will protect at all cost.

Seems like the cost to protect it is raising, befor you know they become the same sociopaths that are blamed, and ultimately the cost is your moral integrity... Figures... In the end there is no place for them either...

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   
laws need to be changed nation wide, just read this.

Two squatters are being sought over the gruesome murder of a 52-year-old woman whose body was found stuffed in a duffel bag inside her late mother’s upscale Manhattan apartment last week, police said Thursday.
The victim, Nadia Vitel, was savagely beaten by the two perps when she discovered them holed up inside the 19th-floor apartment on East 31st Street last week, according to cops.
Having just flown in from Spain, Vitel had gone to her late mom’s apartment — which had been vacant for roughly three to four months — to start prepping it so a family friend could move in.

Two squatters who took over NYC home of woman found beaten to death, stuffed in duffel bag are being sought for murder: cops

i'm afraid that if i found squatters in my home, whether it was vaccant or not. i'd be in prison before long.
edit on 22-3-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   

A society that favors empty houses over homeless people has lost it's way...

it's my mf'ing house i'm paying or have bought and paid in full for. if want to let it sit empty that's my right and i be damn if some sorry ass POS is gonna move in and take it over.

there are other places where they can get help, just because you don't want to follow rules that come with those places don't mean you can infringe on others rights.giving charity is up to the person giving it not the ones needing it deciding they are gonna take something that is not offered.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

You missed an opportunity to be seated at the WEF... Too bad...

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

Kuddos if you have to buy conscience

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

You missed an opportunity to be seated at the WEF... Too bad...

man how ignorant are you? the wef is diametrically opposed to me owning my own property, or squatter trying to steal it and own it themselves.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

If you knew what kind of people sit there and how fond they are of their private property you would be a little more careful trowing around ignorance as ad hominem...

You are just regurgitating the propaganda designed to divide and rule.
you're mentality is very much on par, it's just they are the few and you are the many.

You are their last line of defense...
edit on 22-3-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene'

If you knew what kind of people sit there and how fond they are of their private property you would be a little more careful trowing around ignorance as ad hominem...

private property for them, not the masses. please educate yourself, and don't make ignorant replies and deny ignorance.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

So your private property is for the masses?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   

So your private property is for the masses?

first how about you answer the question Dandandat3 asked then i might think about telling you my charitable contributions to the really poor and homeless and not thieves and bums stealing others hard worked for homesand looking for handouts.

Dandandat3
How much of your personal belongings have you given away to the homeless? Have you given away the equivalent of a house to them?

or are you just a

hypocrite noun [ C ] disapproving us /ˈhɪp.ə.krɪt/ uk /ˈhɪp.ə.krɪt/
someone who says they have particular moral beliefs but behaves in way that shows these are not sincere: .

troll spewing tripe.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I don't know if they need to actually squat. Baltimore is selling abandoned houses for $1, and if they don't mind squatting in deteriorating homes they could buy a super HUD home in the Fine City of Baltimore. A row house even!
edit on 22-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join