It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IVF Kills Twice As Many Unborn Babies Then Abortion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I did my homework; now do yours.

I don't think you did.

This is what you said:

7 states now allow full term abortion-up to and after the moment of birth-with more states fighting for that 'right'.

No state has "abortion after birth". Whatever that is...That's a lie.

No, they are not 'high risk' and do not require a lawyer to sign off.

They usually are.

No hospital, which has lawyers, will allow an abortion on demand for healthy viable 9 month fetus simply because a woman demands one.

Late term abortion like that only occur when the woman's health or life is at risk, and/or the fetus has a condition that's non-compatible with life and the patient chooses to allow the fetus to die in womb, rather than linger for weeks in excruciating pain.

It shouldn't be up to politicians to decide how hard a woman has to be dying before she can get an abortion or be forced to carry a fetus only to bury and infant.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 04:34 AM
link   
There's only love for you and management for your time being. Everything you reap from the goodness is satisfaction.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I did my homework; now do yours.

I don't think you did.

This is what you said:

7 states now allow full term abortion-up to and after the moment of birth-with more states fighting for that 'right'.

No state has "abortion after birth". Whatever that is...That's a lie.

No, they are not 'high risk' and do not require a lawyer to sign off.

They usually are.

No hospital, which has lawyers, will allow an abortion on demand for healthy viable 9 month fetus simply because a woman demands one.

Late term abortion like that only occur when the woman's health or life is at risk, and/or the fetus has a condition that's non-compatible with life and the patient chooses to allow the fetus to die in womb, rather than linger for weeks in excruciating pain.

It shouldn't be up to politicians to decide how hard a woman has to be dying before she can get an abortion or be forced to carry a fetus only to bury and infant.

You're so full of it!
Try examing the facts and not just twisting things to support what you want to be true.

Washington D.C. now has among the least restrictive abortion laws in the country. Abortions do not need to be performed by a licensed physician; the district does not ban late-term abortions; and there are no requirements that abortions be performed at a hospital or with a second doctor present. There are public funds available for women seeking an abortion in the case of rape or incest.

[www.findlaw.com...]

Third trimester: Virginia is the only state that prohibits abortions in the pregnancy's third trimester, which starts at around 25 weeks, per Guttmacher. It's also the lone southern state that hasn't banned or restricted abortion since the end of Roe.

[www.axios.com...]

There were 626,000 abortions in 2021. Less than 13% were for health reasons, so a normal person would conclude that abortion is more of a choice than for a woman or fetus's health.

Just 1% of women obtain an abortion because they became pregnant through rape, and less than 0.5% do so because of incest

www.usatoday.com...]

You're trying make a mountain out of a mole hill. Why not fight for a worthy cause, like requiring all college age women and men to be on birth control? That would end the need for the majority of abortions instantly.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I don't think the issue is whether or not a hospital or doctor will do it.

The issue is whether or not it's *legal" to do it in that state.

edit on 3/16/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
"A person can't say they are pro life if they support IVF."

Sure they can. Look up "hypocrite".

So let me get this straight so I don't become a hypocrite...

Pro-life means one needs to value all life in all situations.
Pro-choice means one can choose life or death in all situations.

OK got it.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas
It will ALWAYS come to one question though as far as the MAIN question goes though of ABORTIONS or NO ABORTIONS. And that will always be, "are girls really too immature to even make this a question which REQUIRES an answer, can they ever just grow up and take responsibility for conception, or will they always treat abortion as one of a long list of contraception methods as in 1. The pill, 2. A condom, 3. Hormone ring, 4. Murder the baby, 5. Diaphragm, etc. Sorry, but the fact that they have every way on earth to NOT conceive but think they'll just kill it when nothing needs to die at all, baby, embryo, clump of cells, whatever. Abortion should be a choice for people who were grown up enough to be HAVING sex but who are one of those tiny percentages of people who took responsibility but conception occurred. Don't think for a SECOND that 99% of all abortions would be stopped if we only took that rare number who tried.

Though I'm not religious pro-life I have said many times if we make abortions just an easy fix of going right down the block to get them free it will help reduce the value we hold for the sanctity of life. What direction do we go next as all these things seem to continue to spin down rabbit holes? Will it go in the direction of making money with abortions? Will we see it go in other directions such as other undesirables are seen as throwaways too?

Who knows, but it seems to never go in a good way, does it?

edit on x31Sat, 16 Mar 2024 10:29:28 -0500202475America/ChicagoSat, 16 Mar 2024 10:29:28 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

In those states, the state won't interfere with what doctors consider their best medical judgment at the time, for the patient in question. If a doctor was to ignore their medical oaths, and to go ahead and abort an 8 month, healthy, viable fetus, they would certainly be open to malpractice lawsuits, and they would most certainly lose their medical license. If it happened in a hospital, very bad legal things could happen to that hospital.

Doctors are legally required to use their best medical judgment. They are not required to bend to a patient's whims. Besides, a C-Section would be safer, cheaper and newborn babies fetch a high price on the black market. A shady doctor asked to give a woman carrying an 8-month, healthy viable fetus an abortion would be better off selling that baby than killing it. A shady person like that would probably have no moral problem killing the pregnant woman to get the baby.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Do we?

How is the future population at risk? Climate change? Replacement theory? Abortion and contraception? War and the politics of war, the Apocalypse?

Depopulation is a big risk. You women need to hold up your part....

Even someone like Musk sees depopulation as most likely the biggest risk to mankind. I'm sure the fix will be to pay women to have babies... For 50k a kid all those abortion lovers will become baby factories.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Washington D.C. now has among the least restrictive abortion laws in the country. Abortions do not need to be performed by a licensed physician; the district does not ban late-term abortions; and there are no requirements that abortions be performed at a hospital or with a second doctor present. There are public funds available for women seeking an abortion in the case of rape or incest.

My dear, that doesn't mean that clinics and home care health workers are going to start offering, unsafe, risky, late term surgical abortions to women carrying healthy, legally viable fetuses because their having a mental crisis.

Most abortions are done during the 1st trimester by administering a pill. In DC there's no need to for a doctor to get the pill or take the pill, a nurse practitioner can do that. If a woman goes into septic shock, for example, because her fetus is sick and in distress, she gonna need a hospital.

There were 626,000 abortions in 2021. Less than 13% were for health reasons, so a normal person would conclude that abortion is more of a choice than for a woman or fetus's health.

A fetus doesn't have "fee will".

And like 98 percent of those abortions were done within the first 15 weeks. Very few women need late term medical abortions. So why make it so hard for them to get the care they need, and send bleeding pregnant women to wait until they're bleeding harder to get the medical care they need? The state has no business questioning medical professions best medical judgment when their patients are in medical crisis.

edit on 4420242024k45America/Chicago2024-03-16T10:45:44-05:0010am2024-03-16T10:45:44-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   

There’s really too many activist doctors around to completely trust any of them as you can agree.
Having an out like ‘mental health of the mother’ just proves it.
They always throw little phrase in there which they use to justify whatever they want.

Let me ask you this since you claim 98% of abortions are done 1st trimester.
Would you compromise to legal abortion in ONlY the first trimester in all 50 states while making abortion illegal after the 1st trimester?

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

And like 98 percent of those abortions were done within the first 15 weeks. Very few women need late term medical abortions. So why make it so hard for them to get the care they need, and send bleeding pregnant women to wait until they're bleeding harder to get the medical care they need? The state has no business questioning medical professions best medical judgment when their patients are in medical crisis.

Abortions are also big money... When a State pays for it what do you think clinics push as the first choice when they can get 1000 bucks for each abortion?

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

There’s really too many activist doctors around to completely trust any of them as you can agree.

No. I don't agree.

Having an out like ‘mental health of the mother’ just proves it.

Like I said, no legit doctor is going to give an abortion to a woman carrying a healthy, viable fetus just because she's having a mental crisis. However, if a woman a woman is carrying a fetus with a congenital disease, she should not be forced to carry it only to bury it shortly after it's born or be forced into financial ruin and a lifetime of grief and pain for her and her family, because she was forced to give birth to a deformed and critical ill infant that she wanted to abort.

edit on 0020242024k15America/Chicago2024-03-16T11:15:00-05:0011am2024-03-16T11:15:00-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Abortions are also big money... When a State pays for it what do you think clinics push as the first choice when they can get 1000 bucks for each abortion?

Prescribing a pill and seeing a patient maybe twice, isn't going to net a $1000 from Medicaid.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Prescribing a pill and seeing a patient maybe twice, isn't going to net a $1000 from Medicaid.

Abortion pills (AKA medication abortion) can cost up to around $800, but it’s often less. The average cost at Planned Parenthood is around $580.

Here are two pills... cha-ching.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Like I said, no legit doctor is going to give an abortion to a woman carrying a healthy, viable fetus just because she's having a mental crisis.
Then tell me why they always put that mental health ‘out’ in there.

How about the question I asked you?

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Let me ask you this since you claim 98% of abortions are done 1st trimester.
Would you compromise to legal abortion in ONlY the first trimester in all 50 states while making abortion illegal after the 1st trimester?

Twelve weeks is too early.

What I would compromise on is; easy and affordable access with a 15-week abortion ceiling for on demand abortion, with exceptions for rape, incest, fetal anomalies and the health of the woman up to fetal viability, and anytime when doctors believe it's necessary to save the life of the women.

Also, the woman/family should be able to decide who is saved when it's a question of the life of the fetus vs the life of the woman, not the doctor, and certainly not the states.

We do that, and I'm all in.

edit on 2420242024k28America/Chicago2024-03-16T12:28:24-05:0012pm2024-03-16T12:28:24-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Abortion pills (AKA medication abortion) can cost up to around $800, but it’s often less. The average cost at Planned Parenthood is around $580.

Here are two pills... cha-ching.

Okay. I'm old, and money isn't what it used to be. I'm also pretty poor and pretty healthy for my age, so my medical bills don't come to me. My insurance covers all my tests, doctors' visits and medication. But I do see how much my blood draws are, and they're around $900 every 3 months. So.....yeah.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Okay. I'm old, and money isn't what it used to be. I'm also pretty poor and pretty healthy for my age, so my medical bills don't come to me. My insurance covers all my tests, doctors' visits and medication. But I do see how much my blood draws are, and they're around $900 every 3 months. So.....yeah.

Don't get me started on our medical costs...lol

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I appreciate your answer thank you 🍺

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join