It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you explain this amazing landscape?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Ok ats, I'm not sure if you guys have seen this.

High quality footage of an area in grand canyon that is possibly an ancient seafloor as well as some type of ancient quarry where some force was procuring these massive stone cubes?!

What is going on here? Has mainstream science even shown this place before?

What's the explanation?

Natural formation or some great mystery?

Regardless, this is an enjoyable watch to video yourself

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: StokeGnar37

Fascinating!

I want to know about the lines that lead from the edges of many of the blocks back into the relatively undisturbed surface areas. They appear very symmetrical like a chessboard, as if precut for eventual separation.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Cool find. I’ve been on a petroglyph tour here in AZ before.

That dude needs to keep going and find Kincaid’s temple.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Evidence of Egyptian Stone Masons in the Grand Canyon ? Could be..........

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Sometimes finding these geometric blocks means they've found an ancient stone quary. Why in AZ tho I don't know.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Fantastic ... thanks for posting!

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas
Sometimes finding these geometric blocks means they've found an ancient stone quary. Why in AZ tho I don't know.

Isn't there some areas in the Grand Canyon National Park that have Egyptian names? Illinois area is full of "artifacts" that had them naming the towns and cities.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   

That's incredible! I'm anxious to find more information on this!

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I just came back to give you more kudos!

Every time that guy or his dog gets near the edge my stomach knots up. I'm going to have to grab a glass of wine in order to view the parts I had to skim by.

This ties in nicely with Chan Thomas' 'The Story of Adam and Eve; the cataclysm'., which I'll have to re-read. (Free PDF)

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: ETA

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Was just imagining the whole levitation theory of building the pyramids, and them getting their rocks from the place in the video and levitatingthem all the way to Egypt. Then I read your reply., a reply to: Zanti Misfit

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas

Isn't there some areas in the Grand Canyon National Park that have Egyptian names? Illinois area is full of "artifacts" that had them naming the towns and cities.

I grew up in Arizona and never knew about the Egyptian connection. That's pretty cool! But I was born in the Southern Illinois region known as "Little Egypt," and my family moved back there from Arizona. There are lots of connections to Egypt to be found in Little Egypt - cities with the same names as ones found in Egypt - Cairo, Thebes, Karnak, Goshen, Carmi and Dongola. I was born in one of those Egyptian-named towns - Carmi. The mascot for Southern Illinois University is called "Salukis," after the ancient hunting dogs of Egypt, and the first live mascot dog was named "King Tut."

There are architectural parallels to Egypt to be found in Little Egypt - giant obelisks and even design cues in buildings that illustrate and carry on the history of Little Egypt. Such as this VA hospital in Marion, Illinois that looks like an ancient royal burial chamber. The whole structure has an Egyptian theme:

Now that I have become aware of Arizona having ties to Ancient Egypt, I find it interesting to know that the two places I lived in for the longest time both have ties to Egypt.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 12:38 AM
link   
A study of fracture geometry might dispel the woo displayed here.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Some of that geometry is mind-boggling. It looks too symmetrical to be natural

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus

I want to know about the lines that lead from the edges of many of the blocks back into the relatively undisturbed surface areas. They appear very symmetrical like a chessboard, as if precut for eventual separation.

Exactly my throughts

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 12:57 AM
link   

looking like a ancient sea floor is not uprising, most of the earth or should i say lots of the earth has been under ancient seas at some point.

the blocks i'm gonna go with natural formation. the main reason, i forget how long they say it took for the river to cut the canyon, but if you go to the 12:11 mark and look at the ridge extending at the out to the background you can see rectangular layers that have form over time. then when the little measure window comes up in the drone shot, you can see the same kind rectangular layers as far as the camra lens can see or is in frame. actully you can see them all through the video as he's walking.
then when they show the bird flying around and rock on the on top of the little rocks teetering over the edge and they pan around you can see the layers all over the walls.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 04:50 AM
link   
What an amazingly beautiful place the USA is.... i have always wanted to visit but my age and health will probably stop that ever happening ...

All the best

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 06:26 AM
link   
They found coins and tons of artifacts after they began farming and tilling the soil. Michigan had a ton of these too, and I recall they destroyed them saying the "must be fake". Their funky narrative is broken with this tidbit.

a reply to: Station27

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   

High quality footage of an area in grand canyon that is possibly an ancient seafloor as well as some type of ancient quarry where some force was procuring these massive stone cubes?!

What is going on here? Has mainstream science even shown this place before?

What's the explanation?

Natural formation or some great mystery?

S+F!

Great stuff - thanks for posting it.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadlink2
What an amazingly beautiful place the USA is.... i have always wanted to visit but my age and health will probably stop that ever happening ...

All the best

I agree! I feel so lucky to live in a country that has such a diverse set of beautiful locations to visit.

And if you liked that video, here's a picture of a place very close by - Zion National Park.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join