It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Case for Roswell: Part III (Section E)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Uh Oh, I said nothing, no i'm not an al...errrr -zips mouth shut-

Now quiet before I ram my ovadepositor down your throat and lay eggs in your chest....but I'm not an alien...(love MST3K, hehe....)

Wish I were an alien...would be a lot easier to simply start snapping pics of the inside of the ship, than it is to scour through that FOIA mess. (Do you know the search function STILL isn't working there...???) And of course, half of the stuff isn't even IN the search directory, so you've pretty much got to go through it page by page in Adobe....

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   

No, most size estimates for the disc were given as 30' to 50'. I can't recall any reference to a disc of that large a size...(500') ]

Yeah, kinda figured, sounded too big. Dunno where I got that from

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
MST3K rocks, I watch it with my wife all the time

Ever seen the movie?

-builds Enerosator- -sees naked conehead alien guy- -dies-

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
As an FYI, once done with this series of posts, I'll put the info all in one very long post, just to make it easy to find....
(not merging these threads, just a new one with all of it in one place).

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Just a quick note, Part IV is already 6 pages, and it's pretty much just the skeleton right now, so sad to say, it's probably going to be broken up into at least two sections....

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Gazrok,

I wanted to say that I just read through parts I through III-D. Man this work is very complete and well-researched.
Congrats. You should write a book on the subject.

There's definitely something wrong with the way the govt handled those crashes. They clearly had something to hide. Keep up the good work!

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
There are far too many Roswell books as it is I'd wager....

Thanks for the compliment though.

Well, the last Part is done (and is in two sections), but I'll have to post them tomorrow as the completed versions are at work. I'll do that first thing in the morning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join