It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Terrence Howard - It's Immoral To Tax Slave Descendants - Owes 1 Million in Back Taxes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Never heard of him or his TV show 'Empire'. This racist nut bag says that not only should people who are descendants of slaves not have to pay any taxes, but that the entire United States should be property of those descendants of slaves. Dude wants a free ride and wants free stuff. Screw him.

Actor Terrence Howard Says It's Immoral To Tax Slave Descendants - Owes 1 Million in Back Taxes

Actor Terrence Howard reportedly said it is "immoral for the United States government to charge taxes to the descendants of slaves" after being ordered to pay nearly $1 million in back taxes. According to a report from the Philadelphia Inquirer on Thursday, a federal judge in Philadelphia ordered the Academy Award-nominated actor to pay $903,115 in back taxes, penalties, and interest.

"Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it," the actor allegedly said in the voicemail. "Now you have the gall to try and prosecute and charge taxes to the descendants of a broken people that you are responsible for causing the breakage."

Howard went on further, slamming the government for taking him to court. "In truth, the entire United States should, by default, become the property of the descendants of slaves," Howard said. "But since you do not have the ability [or] the courage to do it, let’s try this in court… We’re gonna bring you down."

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

That’s Jussie Smollets show.
Make sense now?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
That’s Jussie Smollets show.
Make sense now?

AHHHHHH ... okay. Him I've heard of.
Another racist puke with few brain cells wanting free stuff.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   

As a desendant of a 'broken' people, he seems to have done well over his acting career to owe a million in back taxes??

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
As a desendant of a 'broken' people, he seems to have done well over his acting career to owe a million in back taxes??

That's what I was thinking ... what kind of income does he have to owe a million in taxes. Geeeze. Hey I"m Irish and English and my ancestors were slaves for sure at some point. Do I get anything and if so from who? I wanna' know! Do I sue the descendants of Vikings or what??

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Wait till you see his bizarre talks he gives on how he has worked out the secrets of the universe and tries to prove that our version of mathematics is a lie.

Hes gone on tours with that grift.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hey moron, get in line behind the Native Americans.

He is not a good actor and is supposedly a jerk in real life.

Has beautiful eyes though.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I will begin with, I am actually a big fan of Terrance Howard, his movies, and even recently his delving into the intricate history and theories on the flower of Life. But he cannot make a claim to the entirety of the United States because more than half of it was Unionized well after slavery was over in the USA. And a bunch of it was explored and controlled by the Spanish and French. However, I think he is just utilizing this defense as his best option to litigate these judgements on him. Just give Biden a wink and he should be able to make it go away.

This could even actually be a dog whistle for just that action.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The Native Americans get the land.

Black people can have tax breaks for their businesses.

Then we enact a 59% inheritance tax across the board.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Funny how one race of slaves is never mentioned :

OSU.edu article

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   
To be fair.

I think he is wrong bringing race into it.

I think it is immoral to tax any of us.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

Funny how one race of slaves is never mentioned :

OSU.edu article

not sure, but I think I'm supposed to say "that's raycist!"

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   
He seems unreasonable especially after he declined Iron Man 2 and blamed Robert Downey Jr. for cutting him out. Reportedly he was hard to work with during the first movie and they cut his scenes down in the sequel to minimize dealing with him.
He says he’s responsible for getting Robert Downey hired on as Iron Man. I don’t know, I think Robert did that himself.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   

It’s immoral for that asshole to think they shouldn’t have to pay taxes.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Safe to assume you won’t be inheriting much if anything?
The ones robbed were the ones originally here.
Guess what color skin sold the most black slaves back then and still do.
Oh never mind……Carry on.

Have a great night everyone!

a reply to: TinfoilTophat

edit on 1-3-2024 by trustyaright because: New

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
That's what I was thinking ... ...Hey I"m Irish and English and my ancestors were slaves for sure at some point. Do I get anything and if so from who? I wanna' know! Do I sue the descendants of Vikings or what?

That's exactly what I was thinking about as well, only from a slightly different perspective. You see.... my ancestors were the Vikings.

Should I be worried?
edit on 1-3-2024 by Station27 because: Added an afterthought.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   
What does being a Engirishscotfrenchportagee get me? Who can I charge?

a reply to: Station27

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   
DBL….again. Sigh

edit on 1-3-2024 by trustyaright because: So new

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: trustyaright
a reply to: Station27
What does being a Engirishscotfrenchportagee get me? Who can I charge?

I'm not sure. I'd have to check back in my records to see who all we enslaved.
edit on 1-3-2024 by Station27 because: Fixed a typo.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Hey I"m Irish and English and my ancestors were slaves for sure at some point. Do I get anything and if so from who? I wanna' know! Do I sue the descendants of Vikings or what??

It needs to be taken all the way back to the group that had the first slaves, for setting a bad example that others then followed.
That group would be the first humans. Their descendants owe us all, big time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join