It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘I Worked With Putin: Here’s What You Don’t Know About Him’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

What a lot of tripe.

Cant want to see your source for that statement.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Yea, Russia has never projected their will abroad.

I’ll even play nice and say we just do post USSR. Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, and parts of Africa if we include Wagner. That’s all post 91’.

Also, aside from some trivial amounts of defense stocks in my 401k predetermined funds, or Roth IRA ETFs, I don’t directly invest in defense or Chinese stocks. Those are my two biggest rules.

I’d like to hear how Russian citizens have more of a freedom of speech and expression than an American.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Production of shells ≠ production of advanced arms.

How many aircraft carriers does Russia have? How many next gen jets? How many next gen tanks?

Ummm...how many hypersonic missiles does it take to sink a carrier...?

How many Poseidon nuclear armed and propelled underwater drones...does it take to flood the Atlantic and Pacific seaboards with radioactive Tsunami's...?

Or take out a complete carrier strike group...?

How many Sarmat Hypersonic glide bodies does it take to glass the US...?

Why have we not seen the Abrams fielded during this conflict...?

How many Kinzahl hypersonic missiles does it take to destroy a patriot battery...the answer is...one...
even after the patriot launched all 32 of it's interceptors at the dagger...and missed...

Of the seven patriot batteries that were shipped to Ukraine...how many are left...

The answer is two...

Carrier strike groups are going the way of the Dodo...

How many Lancet drones does it take to destroy western military hardware...?

The answer is...one...

Western military hardware has had the scab of invincibility ripped off...and reveals the gaping wound of hype that surrounded their oversold primacy...

And there it lies...burning on the battlefield...

Sooooo...you were saying...?

YouSir

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Yea, Russia has never projected their will abroad.

I’ll even play nice and say we just do post USSR. Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, and parts of Africa if we include Wagner. That’s all post 91’.

Also, aside from some trivial amounts of defense stocks in my 401k predetermined funds, or Roth IRA ETFs, I don’t directly invest in defense or Chinese stocks. Those are my two biggest rules.

I’d like to hear how Russian citizens have more of a freedom of speech and expression than an American.

Ummm...soooo...Russia invaded Belarus...post 1991...?

When was that...?
Citations please...

Soooo...all you've really got is Georgia...up until 2022 and the US instigated proxy war with Ukraine...

Now please list all the US and western invasions since 1991...

I dare ya...

So...how does it feel...to be part of the problem...making bank from the merchants of death...you should be proud...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I'm pretty sure I've told you several times now. I don't care about Putin, I don't care about Ukraine, I don't care about Europe.

Fine. Do you care about Taiwan and China? Because Trump does. He started an economic war with China. And Xi cares even more and prepares for the invasion. Do you think that the US under Trump's rule will leave Taiwan alone and let the Chinese dominate? China will team with Russia against the US. It's pretty obvious. Russia will be pushing into Europe, China into Asia - Pacific region. The goal: putting an end to the American Empire.

If there's to be a war, you will have it no matter what government you have. And no matter what happens to Ukraine. Its fall will only speed up the inevitable.

NATO is not a charity organization. It wouldn't have been created if the US didn't have a vested interest in it. Apart from maintaining the empire and earning money from selling weaponry to the allies, there's also economic pressure. The only countries in Europe which really wanted severe sanctions against Russia were the countries in the eastern part of Europe. And only because they were sh*tting their pants with fear. There was no economic reason for that. The Western Europe countries, especially Germany and France, were pressured into the sanctions by the US. And after the business ties with Russia were broken, guess who benefited from it the most?

Germany got the hardest blow as it imported a lot of cheap gas from Russia. After the sanctions were imposed and Nord Stream 1 and 2 was blown up (guess by whom?), Norway and the US became the top suppliers of gas to the EU.

In 2023, the United States was the largest LNG supplier to the EU, representing almost 50% of total LNG imports. In 2023, comparing to 2021, imports from the US almost tripled.

www.consilium.europa.eu...

The only reason this is happening is because Biden and his handlers have been using Ukraine as a piggy bank for the last 10 years

The animosities between the US and Russia began long before Biden. Biden wasn't a president when the US withdrew from from the INF treaty. Russian propaganda had a lot to say about it. That move definitely pissed Russians off. They considered it a threat. And guess which president vehemently criticized Germany for sponsoring Russian war machine by buying Russian gas? Which one imposed sanctions on Nord Stream 2? The same who vowed not to defend Germany if they don't pay enough.

You say you care only about America. The problem is America's interests do not align with Russia's interests. Neither do they align with China's interests.
edit on 25-2-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Yea, they have a couple of missiles they can showcase. And they work well.

But again, how many next gen fighters do they have, or next gen anything really other than some missiles?

Our Allie’s will have more of our F35s than Russia will have SU57s

And let’s not forget… Russia has spun its tires in a neighboring country for years that is a fraction of the size in every measurable way fighting with hand me downs and no navy.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Russia intimidated and threatened its neighbors since the fall of the Warsaw Pact. They wanted an extraterritorial corridor through Suwalki, wanted to interfere with the foreign affairs of my country, even wanted to have a say what weapons we buy.

We don't have some considerable Russian minority to enable Russia to do the successful subversion but Russia sponsored separatist movements took place not only in Ukraine but also in Moldova. The Baltic countries are also under the threat because of the Russian minorities, which Kremlin loves using as a weapon.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

If Russia is so amazing as you portray them to be.....why have they not yet been able to take Ukraine?
I mean heck they at one point had been in Kiev correct?
What happened?

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

If Russia is so amazing as you portray them to be.....why have they not yet been able to take Ukraine?
What happened?

Thats actually a good question. so if they cant even take Ukraine why are you so worried they will attack Nato countries?

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pennylane123

Have you ever encountered someone that has nothing to lose and is trying to find something to gain?
Not a fun scenario to be in.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: pennylane123

What happened?

Thats actually a good question. so if they cant even take Ukraine why are you so worried they will attack Nato countries?

Because Ukraine is not NATO yet borders NATO.
This is what is called a test of resilience.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

What happened?

Because Ukraine is not NATO yet borders NATO.
This is what is called a test of resilience.
But after 3 years they are partying in Kiev and no Russians so its just dumb to think they will try NATO.

Its more likely that Putin and all the western leaders are colluding. Because everything they accuse That one guy of they are doing

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Have you ever encountered someone that has nothing to lose and is trying to find something to gain?
Not a fun scenario to be in.

So Russia has nothing to lose? WHat?

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   

What happened?

Russia can go nuke or just war of attrition with endless bodies. But their efficiency and competence is hollowed out by the corruption of the oligarchy, just like it was by the communist dictatorship.
So they can’t even finish off Ukraine conventionally without endless screwups.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   

So Putin is colluding with western powers?
Please provide links showing who involved with the Russian government has been caught colluding?
And the West is accusing Putin and his government of sending troops in a aggressive manner into its neighboring country.
Am I missing something?

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Though we aren’t much ahead of them. Our military is about 95% programmed not for fighting and winning, but for lgbt, dei, and crt. Oh well.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Please provide links showing who involved with the Russian government has been caught colluding?
And the West is accusing Putin and his government of sending troops in a aggressive manner into its neighboring country.
Am I missing something?

It’s an opinion, we’re still allowed to have those here. Not a bad idea seeing how deep Biden and Co are in bed with China, Ukraine, and so on. May as well be selling America to Russia also, from their dirty corrupt perspective.

And YOU LEAVE PENNY LANE ALONE !!

He / She / They is in my ears and in my eyes !

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: arcticshuffle

Am I missing something?

It’s an opinion, we’re still allowed to have those here. Not a bad idea seeing how deep Biden and Co are in bed with China, Ukraine, and so on. May as well be selling America to Russia also, from their dirty corrupt perspective.

And YOU LEAVE PENNY LANE ALONE !!

He / She / They is in my ears and in my eyes !

she .no they, them, I have girl parts

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Yea, they have a couple of missiles they can showcase. And they work well.

But again, how many next gen fighters do they have, or next gen anything really other than some missiles?

Our Allie’s will have more of our F35s than Russia will have SU57s

And let’s not forget… Russia has spun its tires in a neighboring country for years that is a fraction of the size in every measurable way fighting with hand me downs and no navy.

Ummm...Who cares...Drones are the wave of the future...drones and hypersonic missiles...

The Russians now have plenty of real time battlefield experience...with both systems...

Those F35's will rain from the skies like confetti...you forget the S400 and S500...lets see how those F35's fare...

Russia just single handedly depleted the entire stock of western artillery shells...which the west can't reproduce in any quantity to matter...NATO countries are even giving their entire stock of artillery to Ukraine to be destroyed on the field...

Russia Just captured two more communities today...they are advancing along the entire line of conflict...

If the purpose of this exercise was to severely weaken NATO...then the plan is working admirably...

NATO nations have also complained that in any conflict...they only have two days of shells and ammunition...missiles and rockets...

Because they pissed them all away on the most corrupt nation on the planet...

Some real sharp crayons there...

Europe is also shedding it's industrial base as their companies head for greener pastures...

Soooo...you were saying...?
edit on 25-2-2024 by YouSir because: I can...

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

Russia intimidated and threatened its neighbors since the fall of the Warsaw Pact. They wanted an extraterritorial corridor through Suwalki, wanted to interfere with the foreign affairs of my country, even wanted to have a say what weapons we buy.

We don't have some considerable Russian minority to enable Russia to do the successful subversion but Russia sponsored separatist movements took place not only in Ukraine but also in Moldova. The Baltic countries are also under the threat because of the Russian minorities, which Kremlin loves using as a weapon.

Ummm...please...just listen to yourself...Nothing to say about your color revolutions...?

Your coups...?

Your penchant for stirring up radicals in nations that want nothing to do with your..."rules based order"...?

The entire world is strewn with the bodies of those you chose to walk over on the way to your idyllic dream of everyone sucking on the teat of Uncle Sam...

Your country is a vassal state...an emasculated remnant of yesteryear...looking to big daddy washington to solve your issues and foot the bill...

Wake the eff up...

Your Hubris for believing in your imagined superiority...and your neo-colonial mindset is frankly...losing it's luster...Africa and the rest of the world not in bed with the colonizers is done with you...they're moving on...and your Bushian..."New world order"...is dead...your globalization...is dead...

For your own sake...bury them already...

YouSir

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join