It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Note Found On A Windshield in Italy.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Xerleh2

And once again racist white supremacist guff.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Xerleh2

Soros money is financing this.
Soros money is financing all globalist agendas, like dilution of red States by pushing rinos into office.

The one world government cabal, is never going to stop.

They need to be defeated by a majority willing to stand against them. If people can not set aside petty differences, then they get what they deserve.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another...

Political bands, are causing division, a deliberate disconnect. Set aside your petty politics, they are doing nothing for We the People.

Those who are guilty of divide and conquer, are traitors.

When history is recorded, what side did you choose?
The one that encouraged Independence, or dependency...

United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not An Option!

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Soros's money is financing crackpots putting racist inflammatory end-of-days flyers under windshields?

Looking at the note, the writing style, the lack of paragraphs, and the sheer tripe contained within.

I'm apt to ponder it being the creation of some whack job with a printer in his parent's basement with an agenda and axe to grind, to be honest.
edit on 21-2-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Stop being daft, you know very well what I said.

Soros is financing the globalist agenda, he even admits it.

Are you really this ignorant, or are you playing devil's advocate? Only asking, because you tend to post hostilities towards people who don't think like you do.

Why did you join ATS?

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Yada yada yada.

Yeah its me that's being daft. LoL

The daft note is clown shoes ADVISOR.

Simple as that really.

As to why i choose to join ATS, why do you ask?
edit on 21-2-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
How cool would it be if everyone reading this thread printed out copies of the note and put it under wiper blades all round the world?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess2

Don't see what would be cool about spreading blatant falsehoods lies and fear all over the place.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This has all the hallmarks of being from a time traveler.
We're doomed.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Or a racist paranoid schizophrenic.

I'm apt to ponder they are full of mince and tatties.

And the dates will come and go without anything reminiscent of the claims made coming to pass.

Guess "time" will tell.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Well, they're a time traveling, paranoid schizophrenic with a sense of humour.
Why would trolley workers at a stop in San Diego have valuable information for those fleeing Armageddon?

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I like how the Trolley security guy is the only one that can save us according to the note. Or one FBI office. I also wonder how running people over with cars will fare when they face tanks, drones and the military. Small details I'm sure.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Have read the note?

It does not exactly ooze levity or humor.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It's got me wondering how easy it is now, to type some 'crazy future premonition' ramblings, stick it on a parked car...then see it get from local FB, to Reddit, to a dedicated ATS thread!!

I really wanna try it now myself!!! 🤣

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I remember reading this prediction on some forums I frequent. I'm not sure if it was about this note in particular or something else. I do remember it was mentioned that it would be a terror attack similar to the Hamas attack on Israel, but all over the states by different groups on the same date.

I believe it was a post on a thread about the sheriff's warnings concerning terror attacks in the U.S. soon (no specific dates). The video in this thread gives a pretty good summary but here is a link to an article about the sheriff's warnings.

www.journal-news.com...< br />

After looking over that note again, the message is very similar to the one I remember but more detailed and elaborate. Also, I noticed this was posted on Reddit just three days ago, that other post I remember was before that.

edit on 2/21/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Have read the note?

It does not exactly ooze levity or humor.

I didn't say it was GOOD humor...it's some of that absurd, highbrow, sarcastic stuff...much like British humour.

edit on 21-2-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Either way, some paragraphs might have been nice.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Either way, some paragraphs might have been nice.

I'm with you, but it only reinforces the theory that the writer is a time-traveling, racist, paranoid schizophrenic, British humourist.

In the future, paragraphs are racist.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The US has one of the highest rates of guns per person in the world, why would they surrender after 6 days FFS??😭

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: stu119
The US has one of the highest rates of guns per person in the world, why would they surrender after 6 days FFS??😭

No Grubhub drivers.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xerleh2
This appeared on Reddit. It was found folded under a windshield wiper on a car in Italy. The scary thing is how plausible it is.
If you can't read it here are the basics.
On May 8, 2024 a signal in multi languages will be sent to all the illegal immigrants that have come over the border in the last three years. It will tell them to kill as many americans as possible. At the same time, China will Invade Taiwan and North Korea will invade South Korea. Israel will be hit with Dirty bombs launched from Syria. Poland and Ukraine will both have their capitals destroyed Russian Nuclear Weapons. European and World Government will collapse. The war will last 6 days before the US and the World Capitulate and surrender. Mexico will be given control of the United States for their cooperation with getting the illegal aliens across the border. (And Yes, they all have cellphones, paid for by someone else, since they are walking and not working.) The entire operation was orchestrated by China, which wil become the dominant global power. All the citizens of the United States will be farmed out across the planet as part of the surrender.

Too funny! They might get the low hanging fruit we refer to as "democrats," but no patriotic American will be shipped anywhere. There are more of us than there are illegals, and we have more guns. Democrats are doing their best though.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join