It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Squad Member Cori Bush Under Investigation For Misuse of Funds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It is not breaking the law if a Far left or progressive does something wrong. They constantly challenge the laws because they don't believe the laws should apply to them...so they are not breaking a real law because they plan on changing the law.

Biden pardoned a lot of people who were tossed in jail for smoking pot. Many of those were put in prison because they committed a different crime which was much worse, then with plea bargaining, the charges were dropped and they accepted the pot deal. It got them off the streets, the cops and court system knew that was the best thing to do.

Then Biden comes in power and pardons them so they can go out and cause more turmoil. Some did get reformed, others got worse in prison. I have known cops and judges in my years here on the planet and what I mentioned in that second paragraph is what I was told happens by them. If a person just got caught smoking pot years ago, they never went to prison for it unless they had done some serious crimes and the cops wanted to get them off the street. Many people who sold hard drugs or were breaking into places were stuck in prison for a Cannabis use crime. Getting these people off the street is what was important.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Hmm... Maybe Her and Fani can be cellmates in the not to Distant Future...........

'FANNI And The BUSH' sounds like a bad, lesbian, buddy cop, movie.

The polar opposite of Starskey and Hutch.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Tons o' Fun in cell #69.

I was very disappointed with that movie.

Yeah...the book was better.
edit on 30-1-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I may be wrong...but maybe don't click the links of the post directly above this one.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Remember when the left used to call the Far Right Conspiracy Theorists? Now they want to use them as a defense.

Clown world.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Didn't they just kick out a republican for lying and scamming?

lol

"Memories like goldfish the democrats have."
MAGA Yoda

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Tons o' Fun in cell #69.

Don't get the "Scratch and Sniff" edition, FYI.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Tons o' Fun in cell #69.

Don't get the "Scratch and Sniff" edition, FYI.

Sadly, I got the 'POP-UP' edition...but it went limp.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   

'This Is Illegal': US Lawmakers Slam Strikes on Yemen

"This is illegal and violates Article I of the Constitution," U.S. Rep. Cori Bush (D-Mo.) wrote on social media following the strikes. "The people do not want more of our taxpayer dollars going to endless war and the killing of civilians. Stop the bombing and do better by us."

The Biden administration said the airstrikes, which it characterized as a response to Houthi attacks on commercial shipping vessels in the Red Sea, hit more than 60 targets in Yemen.

www.commondreams.org...

No one fs with a Biden.

Seems like the dictator-in-cheif has his DOJ working overtime quelling his political rivals.

edit on 30-1-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   
What have these Squat losers ever done for real American citizens?

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
What have these Squat losers ever done for real American citizens?

They are anti-American.

But, as Ben Franklin stated, "It's a Republic, if you can keep it."

Obviously we can't.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That was only to get the count down.....

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Then again, the rule that they have to be certified is only there to enrich those doing the certifying and those they have certified or are willing to certify (I guess there is some expensive training school you have to pay if you want to get certified, or you need to be 'friendly' with the right people that have the power to certify). Just like all permits work. These people still pocket a larger percentage of tax money. Shouldn't they be viewed as "corrupt" as well (including those who wrote the rule, who no doubt made some money for writing the rule in favor of these people as well)? At least they're greedy, their love of money motivating their actions and decisions as to who to certify or who to give the power to certify.

I'd be more concerned (miffed is perhaps the better word) about the many grabbing the largest piece of the pie than the one (or 2 in this case).

If 'Defund the Police' is one of your favorite slogans to promote it does make one quite the hypocrite.
edit on 30-1-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Personally, I'd rather have a properly trained and 'certified' body guard...than one who didn't know what they were doing.

Come to think of it...once she married her boyfriend/'uncertified' body guard...WHY should he be paid by the public...for doing what ANY husband should naturally be doing for his wife: PROTECTING HER...?

Let's be honest...she makes $175,000 per year.
If she really wanted to pay her bf/husband to protect her...why not pay him the $60,000 per year from her own pay?
edit on 30-1-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I recon there are a lot of certified bodyguards out there with little to no training at all, and instead just having paid the right people or being in a position to work for them, do them favors (quid pro quo) or part of the same (criminal) gang (clique).

The training at schools with the power to certify probably isn't that impressive either, it's more about the money being paid for the training then the quality of the training program. (and having power over trainees, so those who will not comply to their demands, including addtional fees for training material and such, won't get their certification; you can really bleed them dry with that kind of power over their future careers, just like universities and other schools do it with their syllabi for which students have to pay extra during the year after already having to buy overpriced books written by people who pocket a lot of their money; again, people with 'friends' in the right places so they get to write the books for the educational system in the first place, not because they're better at it than those being passed over for this job; also people who are better at marketing themselves for this job, rather than actually being better at this job than some of those passed over who are perhaps not so good at marketing themselves to the decision makers, i.e. not such good salesmen/Ferengi*)

*: I for one have never been impressed with any of the books or syllabi I was forced to buy during my student years. So it didn't appear to me that quality of the product (or level of skill and expertise of the one making the product) was the deciding factor to determin who to pay for these jobs (products). From my experience, it is those who provide their teachings (in whatever format) free of charge that are the best at it (obviously doesn't count for everyone who does this free of charge, ATS and youtube is often not that great a place to search out those who provide quality teaching free of charge, you do sort of need to know where to look for them, eg. see the teachings in the article linked in my signature, which is free of charge, as is the entire database/library of quality teaching and education there, addressing more important topics than any state sanctioned university or school as well). The page before that is excellent teaching as well:

The Manipulation of Information (Awake!—2000)

There's another page before it entitled:

Propaganda Can Be Deadly

“A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.”—Attributed to MARK TWAIN.

But that's more of an introduction to the topic, the best stuff starts on the 2nd page. Ah well, quickly reading through it just know I still learned something new, you can use "marketer" instead of "marketeer" as well (I have been using "marketeer" up till now, English is not my first language and "marketeer" is the term the Dutch adopted from English)
edit on 30-1-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

With these Leftist Liberals Claims of the Other Side wanting to be Dictatorial , they themselves Fit that Definition . Claiming " Trump Will be a Dictator if Reelected " while Joe is Already Acting like one . Hypocrisy Personified .

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Just breaking now...More as the story develops.

Seems Leftist democrat squad member, Cori Bush of 'Defund the Police' fame...may have misused taxpayer money by hiring her BF (later they married) as a personal body guard...even though rules say any private security hired using taxpayer funds must be certified...which her lover was not.

She is NOW under federal investigation.

These people are SO F-ing stupid and corrupt.

August 6, 2024

America is a slighter better place tonight.

Anti-Israel/Anti-Jew "squad" member CORI BUSH is finished.

Tonight, voters rejected her radical stance: gettr.com...

Hamas-loving Congressman Jamaal Bowman ejected last month.

Congresswoman Cori Bush ejected this month.

Maybe there's a country that's more suitable for them. America will not be a very hospitable place for communists after this year.
😎

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I think people have had enough of the “squad”. Jamaal Bowman gone in June and now the loser Cori Bush ousted. Good news, I couldn’t stand her, she’s the one saying she wanted guns off the street, especially the AR’s Yet, she hired a private security detail to protect herself. Typical democrat hypocrisy as always.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
In typical Democrat fashion; Bush will not take this defeat sitting down instead she is threatening violence to those she thinks helped defeat her election prospects.

Cori Bush calls out AIPAC after defeat: ‘I’m coming to tear your kingdom down’

Bush said in a fiery speech after her loss that leaving Congress will only “takes some strings off.”

“Because now, there are some strings that I have attached. And as much as I love my job, all they did was radicalize me, and now they should be afraid,” she said.

“They’re about to see this other Cori, this other side,” she continued. “There is nothing that happens in my life that happens in vain. So, this happened because it was meant to happen. And let me say, it’s because of the work that I need to do.”

“And let me say this: AIPAC, I’m coming to tear your kingdom down!” she added to cheers.

link

With this violent antisemitic redirect existing so prominently on the far left it's little wonder Harris didn't choose Shapiro for her VP even though he was the better choice. She can not afford to anger her base.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join