It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here’s What I Learned as the U.S. Government’s UFO Hunter OP-ED by Sean Kirkpatrick

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I was part of a DIA SAP in the 80's. There is a larger picture which has been forming for a long time, specifically regarding the Grey EBEs. The issue of abduction is one of intention. There are several species conducting abduction but the question is why interact with and abduct Homo Sapiens?

Some thinking which might be of interest:

podcasts.apple.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

100%

Why?

podcasts.apple.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: anthelion

From my limited USG knowledge:

The Greys are the archons of the Bible. An advanced technological clone is embodied by the small Grey from Zeta Ret. There are differentiation of the offshoots and the intention of the other species of the Grey who have taken their lifeforms and cloned. study.com...

My feeling is that other humanoids , what is termed the Galactic Federation, ie Pleiadians, not necessarily but peripherally, the "Tall Whites," and other species are the ones who are intervening and helping us navigate the Grey hybridization of humanity. The Crabwood Disc is legit and significant. The CIA and MOD studied it.

Are the Greys a national security threat or an inevitable progression of what we will become( because we can can not counter the tech and the social /cultural hurdles)?

How do you fight something that influences our existence or manipulation our evolution from already evolving primates? This is dark for many. The public can not handle the psychological truths but must become aware. It almost seems like the Borg has infiltrated our natural evolutionary process - but is it for our own good?

My feeling is this is why Dr S Greer, who I respect, is ultimately disingenuous and Dr David Jacobs, is predominately correct about the abduction phenomena.

Amathopormoric thinking will get you nowhere with the Greys or any other of the advanced species we started dealing with in the 1950's. There are deficits on the structural and awareness levels which will take time to adjust.Even the communication is using a completely different imagery - the alphabet is 3D holographic and processed at a different neurological throughput. Do we evolve or die? Is this falling into a technological trap?

This is why people like Sean Kirpatrick can not disclose or discuss things rationally. Of course, who knows what he really knows. He states he wants to discuss things in a scientific and logical sense in the public eye when science is sometimes the last to know. Deputy defense secretaries are not there to speculate on abduction or genetic manipulation of the species but to defend the aerospace.

There are three truths in the universe: Mathematical, Physical, and Metaphysical, which can be manipulated by technology. How can you politically talk about a Metaphysical truth with out scaring the population or reinforcing religious indoctrination of signs, wonders, and the supernatural? You can't, and that's why its under wraps, just as the Others and the contractors want it to be. See things you don't understand and we will guide you through your next stage in evolution. Be a good zoo animal.

I am only talking about the Greys with an ability to manipulate spacetime, solid matter, and multiple dimension. There are many other complexities and species from other systems, ie a Draconis and Annunaki hx,which only complicate our knowledge and history.

Regardless, I believe we are on a clock now and it's running out.

edit on 22-1-2024 by anthelion because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2024 by anthelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spaceflyr11
Can you please tell me where you got the story of those ancient people using a nuclear weapon? I would love to read it and dig into it some more.
Many thanks my friend
a reply to: quintessentone

I can't find it now, sorry friend. I will continue to look but it's just not jumping out at me. I research a lot of stuff and what time zone is ATS at because I certainly did not post that at 2 a.m.?
edit on q00000003131America/Chicago0101America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Can you please tell me where you got the story of those ancient people using a nuclear weapon? I would love to read it and dig into it some more.
Many thanks my friend

This may or may not be what you seek…..but it is the story of possible use of nuclear weapons in ancient (India) Indian times

A Nuclear Bomb in the Ancient Hindu Text, the Mahabharata?

👽

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Many thanks my friend

This may or may not be what you seek…..but it is the story of possible use of nuclear weapons in ancient (India) Indian times

A Nuclear Bomb in the Ancient Hindu Text, the Mahabharata?

👽

It would have been along the lines of searching for Ezekiel's Wheel or Elohim or something along those rabbit hole lines of alien craft. Hey, do you know what time zone ATS is in?
edit on q00000019131America/Chicago1010America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Ok…

Don’t know about the time zone…..

But in the stewardess pink ufo thread…. so far myself and Encia22 have experienced a glitch possibly with the time calculating….time stamping…..that the ATS server uses. We are being credited with making posts that show up in the ATS Aliens and UFOs forum thread listing page….when we know we haven’t.

It’s happened more than once to me.

If that what your meaning about in your time zone question.

👽
edit on 22-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Yes, there seems to be an ATS time/date glitch here and there, which makes it more difficult for me to do the search for you.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Many thanks my friend

Perhaps it comes from…..

The Secret Doctrine - Book of Dzyan

👽
edit on 22-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Many thanks my friend

Perhaps it comes from…..

👽

Nope, it was a series of rabbit hole research that I fell into and from now on I will attach all source links. The excerpt from the source was only to make the point as to how the angry, destructive peoples won possession of the Earth, while the better peoples got in their space craft and left, never to return. The last thing on my mind was ancient nuclear weapons, however I did watch a Samurai battle documentary and when gunpowder was introduced to them they or the people that introduced them to the gunpowder had a sort of fire bomb which could be hurled from a catapult. What with all this being an unknown weapon could the ancient people's not exaggerated it's destructive power quite a lot?

edit on q00000047131America/Chicago0101America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)
edit on q00000048131America/Chicago3030America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Pretty sure that is where it is from - referenced here

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: chundered

Yes the wording is exact, so it must be from that source however my source mentioned nothing about the Book of Dyzan.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Many thanks my friend

Perhaps it comes from…..

👽

The Book of Dzyan (whether hoax of not) is thought to have originated from ancient Tibetan Buddhist canon and the final compilation (by Bu-ston (1290-1364)) seems to be exact within the time range of the first invention of the gunpowder bomb in China (1221 CE, first documented).

theosophy.wiki...

First bomb at 4:43 mark in video or some sort of missile at 6:10 and 7:26 marks.

edit on q00000021131America/Chicago4747America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: chundered

Yes the wording is exact, so it must be from that source however my source mentioned nothing about the Book of Dyzan.

From Chundered’s link last paragraph…..I’ve highlighted the emphasis

A thorough search of the Stanzas in Madame Blavatsky's books and those of her commentators has failed to divulge the enthralling "legend from the Book of Dzyan" quoted by Edwards. Now since the Stanzas exists only in The Secret Doctrine, and they, in turn, exist only "in the imagination of Madame Blavatsky," then the question arises: Where did the additional long account of "extra-terrestrial colonists"-- come from? It seems that Edwards had "been had" by one of his sources, and has innocently passed on to his readers a fabrication superimposed on a gigantic hoax concocted by Madame Blavatsky.

It seems to me no matter the source beyond the Secret Doctrine a.k.a the book of Dzyan, the extraterrestrials colonists story appears to be a hoax….imo.

The Indian Mahabharata seems to be the most ancient description account of the use of nuclear weapons.

Ancient City Found in India, Irradiated from Atomic Blast

👽
edit on 24-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Here's my healthy dose of skepticism again because I can't find any source or scientific study from the Indian Government:

Vaishampayana said: "When the thirty-sixth year (after the battle) was reached, the delighter of the Kurus, Yudhishthira, beheld many unusual portents. Winds, dry and strong, and showering gravels, blew from every side. Birds began to wheel, making circles from right to left. The great rivers ran in opposite directions. The horizon on every side seemed to be always covered with fog. Meteors, showering (blazing) coals, fell on the Earth from the sky. The Sun’s disc, O king, seemed to be always covered with dust. At its rise, the great luminary of day was shorn of splendour and seemed to be crossed by headless trunks (of human beings). Fierce circles of light were seen every day around both the Sun and the Moon. These circles showed three hues. Their edges seemed to be black and rough and ashy-red in colour. These and many other omens, foreshadowing fear and danger, were seen, O king, and filled the hearts of men with anxiety. A little while after, the Kuru king Yudhishthira heard of the wholesale carnage of the Vrishnis in consequence of the iron bolt. The son of Pandu, hearing that only Vasudeva and Rama had escaped with life, summoned his brothers and took counsel with them as to what they should do. Meeting with one another, they became greatly distressed upon hearing that the Vrishnis had met with destruction through the Brahmana’s rod of chastisement. The death of Vasudeva, like the drying up of the ocean, those heroes could not believe. In fact the destruction of the wielder of Saranga was incredible to them. Informed of the incident about the iron bolt, the Pandavas became filled with grief and sorrow. In fact, they sat down, utterly cheerless and penetrated with blank despair."

sacred-texts.com...

<< 1   >>

join