It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chandelier UAP as presented by Jeremy Corbell in UFO Revolution 3 part series

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: chundered
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Hi Ophi,

I'll get my original profile back at some point.

Always worth checking a well known debunking site on these, which has pretty comprehensively demonstrated it is footage of a missile taking out a drone from a RPV.

The trail is the missile, it just looks like it is behind the chandelier, and the chandelier effect is a diffraction spike caused by the explosion.

Here’s a fuller frame of the HUD display ….from the 2nd episode….

the chandelier effect is a diffraction spike caused by the explosion.

The diffraction seems to symmetrical…..much like a snowflake…imo
(Definition: Made up of exactly similar parts facing each other or around an axis; showing symmetry.)

Real examples

👽
edit on 12-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

In between the arm projections appears to me to be what could be rotating blades, so I'm thinking drone and only because this still shot from the video was touted as being from the military.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

In between the arm projections appears to me to be what could be rotating blades, so I'm thinking drone and only because this still shot from the video was touted as being from the military.

A drone sounds good as you describe it …..however, what about the defined whiteish distortion surrounding the center…..pic in the middle up above. (Red outlines)

👽

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: quintessentone

A drone sounds good as you describe it …..however, what about the defined whiteish distortion surrounding the center…..pic in the middle up above. (Red outlines)

👽

I'm thinking the warm/hot motor in the middle, that is if we are looking at this as being taken in infrared with cold, black color being metal/plastic and white being heat. If those are missile trails would they still be warm?
edit on q00000044131America/Chicago0909America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Here’s yet another clip from the 2nd episode…..

It’s a UAP flying in a straight line at high speed across a dusky sky.

What self illuminating bug fly’s that fast in straight line at what appears to be at some high altitude?

There is either one person holding a laser pointer in one hand an the camera in the other….or there are two persons….one tracking the object with the laser and the other recording while the object flys almost directly overhead causing the person with the camera to turn his or her body, (giving even a faster illusion of speed) while trying to stay fixed on the object.

Whatever it is….it’s booking…

👽

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This one from the 2nd episode…..which may have been previously put on the www ….shows what could be multiple UAP’s.

The brightest of the four lights over the mountain/hill ridge could be four separate lights ….or four lights on one craft (if it’s a craft at all).

Also notice that there are three blinking lights in a triangle formation moving together to the left on the gif.

These could be three separate lights or three lights on one triangular craft (if it’s a craft at all).

Or the three blinking lights could be helicopters flying in formation observing the four brighter lights in a row…below.

It’s all speculation.

👽

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   
wrong thread)))

edit on 12-1-2024 by DaydreamerX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I only have 2 more, and the last clips, that peaked my interest from the 2nd episode of the TUBI 3 part series titled UFO Revolution…..

Here’s a simple “I don’t know what it is”….

And this one…..although I believe we already critiqued this one on ATS awhile ago.

Overall the 3 part series was entertaining….I’ll just say that.

👽

(post by biesaz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   

That could be a result of the compression algorithm, in the same way we can see strange colours around the numbers at the top right.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
What self illuminating bug fly’s that fast in straight line at what appears to be at some high altitude?

The clouds are not self illuminating and are (at least) as bright as the object.

Speed is impossible to know, as is distance and size.

PS: bugs are not the only thing in the air, it could be a bird.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

That could be a result of the compression algorithm, in the same way we can see strange colours around the numbers at the top right.

Looking at the dialogue in the OP…..it is hopeful that the full video of the Chandelier is released at some point….Aliens willing 😀

👽

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 12:52 AM
link   
FYI……location of the Chandelier UAP

👽

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666
Reminds/Looks like Chaos Star. Maybe Bolt Thrower was playing Iran. If I knew how to post pics I would.

Source: Symbol of Chaos

👽

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   
From News Nation…..

In the photo, the object also looks star-shaped, and some online have suggested it resembles the Chaos Star or Symbol of Chaos.

Corbell said he could not release the video due to national security concerns. “I hope the full video of the chandelier UAP does come out,” he said, presumably released by the Pentagon.

I’m sure we all would like to see the full video….

👽
edit on 14-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 12:23 AM
link   

that was one of the possible suggestions in this youtube video i watched discussing the apparent shape of the chandelier uap

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: redblackblack

Vid link ain’t a workin…
👽

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

whoops. Let's try this again several ways

www.youtube.com...

youtube link as a link

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: redblackblack

Good YT vid to inspire us to think what or how this object, in a single frame, given its shape, could be connected to perhaps esoteric mythology.

I’m holding out for the full video to be released…..I hope.

Btw……here’s the Mothership of all Chandelier designs

👽
edit on 23-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Posting from a new account as I lost my old account data, but I haven't posted a lot anyhow.

the chandelier effect is a diffraction spike caused by the explosion.

I don't like people who dismiss every experience without even considering it, nor do I like armchair debunkers. But Mick West has done a good job at debunking this video and proving it's diffraction.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join