It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epps, accused of being FBI informant on J6, sentenced to one year probation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

The rioter, 62-year-old Ray Epps, was sentenced to probation in deal with federal prosecutors, after pleading guilty in September to a single charge of engaging in disorderly or disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, according to The Hill newspaper.

Prosecutors had requested six months in prison for Epps, who joined in a group effort on Jan. 6, 2021, to shove past police officers, as Congress attempted to certify Democrat Joe Biden's 2020 presidential win, the Hill also reports.

“Even if Epps did not physically touch law enforcement officers or go inside of the building, he undoubtedly engaged in collective aggressive conduct,” the government said in a sentencing memo.

Link

Not bad. 3 years later.

Can they find that pipe bomber person?
How about whoever built and brought the gallows?

They know. We know. They know we know. We know they know we know.......

And we all laughed...and laughed.......and laughed.....and....

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

In 2025 (or sooner if the GOP can grow a pair), Ray Epps will be OUTED as part of the Pelosi-FBI's violent scheme to ensure Joe Biden was certified on 1/6/2021.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well yeah, because being accused of being a government stooge, hurt his feelings, so he has been punished enough.

You know, because he is a government stooge.

Our court system needs to be burned to the ground and started all over.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Probation, for inciting insurrection.
tell me you are a government informant without telling me you are a government informant.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

tell me you are a government informant without telling me you are a government informant.

Does removal from the FBI list of people wanted for J6 count?

Or do we need a pay stub?

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No #. What a f'n load of hot garbage.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

in his defence, he called them, and then they took him off the list. If only the other Jan6ers knew that trick.
edit on 9-1-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

in his defence, he called them, and then they took him off the list. If only the other Jan6ers knew that trick.

Epps had Christopher Wray in his contacts.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Oh, I didn't know about that FBI life hack. Touche'

What was the secret to have charges stretched out to 2 years later? And the penalty of probation?

Asking for a few hundred friends.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

People got a lot more for doing a lot less. I think this explains who he was and who he was working for.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I can only hope that a real government does a real investigation on all this, and real penalties are handed down. I'm thinking firing squad kind of penalties. If people can get away with sh!t like this, they will continue to do it. The only one's who seem to get punished are those on the right. And pinhead lefties seem incredibly quiet about that aspect.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

How come none of the "hang 'em high" lefties around here aren't outraged over this? They should be frothing at the mouth that he got off so easily! According to them, all "insurrectionists" belong in the Stockade for 100 years minimum.

Where are they??

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

I can only hope that a real government does a real investigation on all this, and real penalties are handed down. I'm thinking firing squad kind of penalties. If people can get away with sh!t like this, they will continue to do it. The only one's who seem to get punished are those on the right. And pinhead lefties seem incredibly quiet about that aspect.

What I want to see is if Trump can overcome all the Democrat fraud and scamming and wins the election, that he pardons everyone that has been convicted of fake Jan 6th charges on his first day in office.

I want the Dems and their supporters to cry more about Trump.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

If he did that, they wouldn't re-elect him, oh wait.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

How come none of the "hang 'em high" lefties around here aren't outraged over this? They should be frothing at the mouth that he got off so easily! According to them, all "insurrectionists" belong in the Stockade for 100 years minimum.

Where are they??

They are hanging out with the J6 pipebomber and the guys who built the gallows.

..obviously.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So it's sort of a "Tell us you know who hired him and why he was there without telling us" type thing?

Sounds about right.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yes way more than an informant. If he went to jail he would never walk out alive

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
totally not a fed

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Where are they??

cognitive dissonance

It complicates the insurrection narrative.

top topics

join