It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's legal team wants to have Jack Smith held in contempt

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I don’t see a problem with trumps businesses that his sons were in control of while he was president making 4 million over 4 years.

Congressman and Senators do it all the time. The avg senator and congressman from both parties make between 67%-186% a year when they buy call and put options in the market and insider trade.

They don’t have the moral high ground to accuse anyone of using their position of power to make money when They do it every day off committee meeting information that the public doesn’t have access too.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
Jack is on a wild ass binge: . . . . 😀

BREAKING: Jack Smith warns if Trump is re-elected he could use the State of the Union address to incite his supporters to kill opposing politicians

😀

Since Democrats ALWAYS accuse others of what they, themselves, are actually guilty of, this should be a warning to us all.

Biden's Administration is planning on exterminating more than half of the American citizens.

Hope everyone is armed.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

BREAKING: Jack Smith warns if Trump is re-elected he could use the State of the Union address to incite his supporters to kill opposing politicians

😀

Since Democrats ALWAYS accuse others of what they, themselves, are actually guilty of, this should be a warning to us all.

Biden's Administration is planning on exterminating more than half of the American citizens.

Hope everyone is armed.

Spot on! I have the same thoughts. Very dangerous. ☠️

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Wolverine73

I got banned from all left-wing sites and even Sean Hannity's site.

Seans a total dick.

Best piece of truth I have read all day.
I will always give you props for being honest.

And to user Wolverine.....get used to opposing opinions and this domain wasn't meant to be some political echo chamber you dream of.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Let's just call it what it is: very unnerving how Trump has been treated since he switched to the Republican side once he figured out the DNC had it rigged for Hillary Clinton.

Before that, Follywood, MSM, and politicians ALL kissed his association, for decades. The only time Trump really caught attitude is when he spoke out on those five guys in NYC, vaguely remember the case, but Obama did the same thing with Treyvon Martin while actually POTUS. Trump spoke out as a New Yorker.

It's almost believable there'll be no 2024 election. Either way, honest red, white, and blue American citizens are SCREWED.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Old bull and the young bull story.

Walk down a d f!ck them all.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

😀

Hope everyone is armed.

I Agree , Great Post . Oh , and Please Bring Back your Rad Avatar Pic . , What Happened to it Nobel Rot ?

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Citing “outrageous conduct,” the Republican presidential candidate's attorneys told U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan in Washington, D.C., that she should consider holding Smith and two of his prosecutors in contempt for turning over to the defense thousands of pages of evidence and an exhibit list while the case was paused and for filing a motion that they said “teems with partisan rhetoric" and “false claims.”

abcnews.go.com...

LOL!

Trump's lawyers be like

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Oh there you are! I missed you!

You do know Trump is a Liberal right?

I remember (and maybe its a false memory) Trump on Oprah Winfrey show. It was so long ago. Does anyone remember that? Oprah was suggesting that he run for President. I remember saying outloud" dont encourage that sh!t.

Then..... Hillary. Saying Trump would make a great President because he couldnt be bribed.? I mean WTH? So then they run against each other?

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   

From your link:

In her order last month, Chutkan, who was appointed by President Barack Obama, said that Trump’s appeal “automatically stays any further proceedings that would move this case towards trial or impose additional burdens of litigation” on Trump.

This is Chutkan's order that Smith is violating.....

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Also from my link:

Chutkan's order suggested that requiring additional discovery or briefing would impose a burden on Trump. However, it does not appear to explicitly bar the filing of court papers or prohibit prosecutors from providing information to the defense.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Hmmmm. He sure isn't a conservative! But I don't think he's a liberal either. I think he's an opportunist, a real Professor Harold Hill, with a dash of Rodney Dangerfield!

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   

ABC's thoughts on Chutkans order are irrelevant....

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Oh there you are! I missed you!

I remember (and maybe its a false memory) Trump on Oprah Winfrey show. It was so long ago. Does anyone remember that? Oprah was suggesting that he run for President. I remember saying outloud" dont encourage that sh!t.

Then..... Hillary. Saying Trump would make a great President because he couldnt be bribed.? I mean WTH? So then they run against each other?

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

NO.

They're not.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

NO.

They're not.

I know I’ll hate myself for asking but…….

Why?

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

NO.

They're not.

Why?

Why would they be?

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   

NO.

They're not.

Why?

Why would they be?

opinions based on one's feelings are no more valid than anyone else's' opinions based on feelings.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

NO.

They're not.

Why?

Why would they be?

opinions based on one's feelings are no more valid than anyone else's' opinions based on feelings.

Breitbart.

No need to say more.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   

After reading and rereading the judge's order, I agree with ABC. It seems she went to great lengths to explain why Trump's "gag order" was so important to keep in place as court protections, but didn't say anything about how important it was for the prosecution to allow Trump's team to stall or delay the government from giving Trump's team evidence and lists, or file motions with the judge to consider when the case resumes.

storage.courtlistener.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join