It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest magnetic pole position

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It looks like the migration of the Magnetic pole has gone into overdrive and is heading to Russia at an accelerated rate. It is entering a position where the field lines are weaker, it seems that this is pretty unprecedented, and no one has much of a clue as to what the consequences will be as it has never happened in living memory before. But the weather patterns which seem to be changing fast at the same time that the Magnetic pole is changing position might not be a coincidence.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

I wonder what the Electric Universe model has for an explanation of this. There has to be someone here that is knowledgeable about my query.

I know that institutional science says that it is happening because of pole reversal. Does Electric Universe model say something similar?

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

just a heads up, if you sorts his videos by oldest first he has been saying this for last 9 years

the following videos are all 9 years old or more, perhaps one day he will be right

also he is asking for donations if anyone wants to donate towards his research.....

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
One of my friends pointed me towards this guy before as well. I did the same thing, looked at his oldest videos and it was the same videos over and again. And agreed with the handouts for "funding". He's a scammer. a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

edit on 24-12-2023 by ExploreTheImpossible because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ExploreTheImpossible

So all the pole positions present and past are irrelevant because in your opinion he is a scammer. So please present the latest pole position to discredit his claim.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Another good article:

About 42,000 years ago, a reversal of the Earth’s magnetic poles triggered massive climate shifts and caused environmental changes to sweep across the globe, according to new Australian-led research.

Scientists have long known that the planet’s magnetic field periodically flips, with the north and south poles switching places. The last known reversal – which was temporary and technically known as the “Laschamps excursion” – occurred 41,000–42,000 years ago. If such an event happened today, it would wreak havoc on satellites and electrical grids, but its environmental impact is less well understood.

[cosmosmagazine.com...]
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: ETA

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It's probably well-known what's coming and I suspect the climate change agenda is being used to deflect what's really going on until it's too late. For those in the know, it's already too late.

But there's still work to do before our betters slither into their D.U.M.B.'s or simply get off planet with technology "we weren't ready for".

Cycles are real but most are too ignorant and easily misled to buy into that fact. Nope.

There could be a 1000ft wave approaching the west coast and people would say, "Nice one Project Blue Beam, those holograms are definitely getting better!" And then go right back to scrolling tik tok or whatever.

So those that know or have done enough research to believe it to be true will only be slightly more informed than the rest of us. In the end, I suppose, it won't matter in the least anyway.

Enjoy your time, our most precious individual commodity. Love and appreciate your family and friends. Go visit, call or even write a short letter to a loved one. Do something you can do now instead of worrying about what you can't do about it.

Just my two pennies.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Another good article:

About 42,000 years ago, a reversal of the Earth’s magnetic poles triggered massive climate shifts and caused environmental changes to sweep across the globe, according to new Australian-led research.

Scientists have long known that the planet’s magnetic field periodically flips, with the north and south poles switching places. The last known reversal – which was temporary and technically known as the “Laschamps excursion” – occurred 41,000–42,000 years ago. If such an event happened today, it would wreak havoc on satellites and electrical grids, but its environmental impact is less well understood.

[cosmosmagazine.com...]

That's about the time they say Neanderthals went extinct !! ☠️

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
It looks like the migration of the Magnetic pole has gone into overdrive and is heading to Russia at an accelerated rate. It is entering a position where the field lines are weaker, it seems that this is pretty unprecedented, and no one has much of a clue as to what the consequences will be as it has never happened in living memory before. But the weather patterns which seem to be changing fast at the same time that the Magnetic pole is changing position might not be a coincidence.

You want to know what's going to happen? Go look up Suspicious Observers on youtube and watch all of their main videos. Look up the scientific papers they quote to confirm what they are saying. Then go look up other ones and confirm what those scientific papers are saying. I did and I have been since 1980 when I scored a NASA paper on the nebula we are inside of that nobody's talking about.

So there are a couple of books you can read, Charles Hapgood was the first I came across, but I researched him personally and he was a professor planted by CIA to confuse crustal displacement theory. Then I came across "The Adam and Eve Story" but it was pinched off a CIA database and it was sanitized, things were missing. Then I finally found the totally clean version of "The Adam and Eve Story" which is quite eye opening. I threw in Spiteful Mutants because you might as well understand why society is pooched...

Charles Hapgood - Earth's Shifting Crust
The Adam And Eve Story - CIA Sanitized
Chan Thomas - The Adam and Eve Story
Edward Dutton - Spiteful Mutants

So basically what happens is.... Every 12,000-12,600 years or so, our solar system passes through a twisted magnetic arm known as the Galactic Current Sheet. Now because it is and area of higher energy, it attract mass so we get gas and dust clouds around the current sheet. This high energy area interacts with out Star and the planets magnetically which of course cause all kinds of problems. Probably the most critical initial is called magnetic pole inversion, but they don't flip, there's a process!

The process of is called magnetic pole excursion or the movement of the poles to different locations. During this time, poles split, change location and the magnetic field weakens taking away our "insulation" from most solar and cosmic radiation issues. When the magnetic field weakens, a solar flare, let's say X100 which may have caused temporary problems in the past like a brief loss of communications or maybe a few electrical fires, know will knock out the entire worldwide electrical grid. Fun wow eh! As the magnetic field weakens, get ready for the new and improved SUNBLOCK 2 MILLION!

....but Sham WOW, there's more!!!!

Remember that "nebula" we are going through? Well, right now we are in solar maximum, peak around 2025/2026, so chances are with the magnetic poles weakening, we'll get that major flare and bye bye grid by probably 2028. However, in order for the nebula to screw up our Sun, we likely have to be in solar minimum, so that nebula material can accrete to the Sun's atmosphere. Solar minimum starts Dec 2030 and that where things get interesting....

As more material accretes into the Sun's atmosphere, it will dim a bit, but there will be a tipping point and the Sun will dark or blood red for a few days. All you'll see is the corona (muh muh muh, my corona!). At some point the pressure on the sun's surface or its atmosphere will reach a second tipping point and the sun will blow off all that nasty dust and gas in a spectacular mico-nova. It will eject material 360 degrees, we ain't going to be missed, so chances are, we will get hid with solidified material as well plasma and there will be a huge injection of energy into the planet. Then things will go stranger than you can likely imagine....

The energy will likely decouple the lithosphere from the mantle allow the crust to literal "float" on the earth's gooey centre. Centrifugal force will take over and it is probable that the two areas of greatest mass, Antarctica and Greenland, will perform a ~90 degree sinusoidal dance towards he equator, where they will come to rest. Now that would be ok, if everything moving relative to everything else, but it won't. Expect to see buildings, vehicles, animals and people in some places moving at up to 1037mph if you're not. That includes wind and water which will try to move in its original direction, so 1037mph winds carrying sand and other things, that's one helluva sandblaster! Plus the water, I'm thinking here 1 to 2 mile tsunamis also travelling at up to 1037mph. You'll find out very quickly that moving objects have the "Right of Way."

So... it's going to be one helluva ride!

Lot of information on this ATS thread I did not so long ago The Potential Upcoming Catastrophe

Cheers - Dave
edit on b2023b03_000000Sun, 24 Dec 2023 22:45:03 -0600000000122023-12-24T22:45:03-06:00 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

If modern humans have been around for a million years, the chances are that what you proposed has happened many times, That is why we haven't got any reliable records stretching back more than a few thousand years.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 11:16 PM
link   
My understanding is that for the past number of years, anything shown as to the actual location is only an estimate.

Until they actually publish the actual location, we can only guess.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

If modern humans have been around for a million years, the chances are that what you proposed has happened many times, That is why we haven't got any reliable records stretching back more than a few thousand years.

That is likely and when we look at the time it takes to develop technology, we are only looking at a few hundred years from a totally agrarian society to a fully technological society. It's quite possible, even likely that every 12k years, we get thrown back to almost literally the stone age. That we can't support the technology we had, because the population has been decimated and we have to crawl back up again.

The Hopi say that there have been 4 civilizations on the planet, each time degrading from what they were. It's very possible, so now we enter the 5th Sun. It's estimated that between 15,000 and a million survived worldwide the last time this happened.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: gspatfound
My understanding is that for the past number of years, anything shown as to the actual location is only an estimate.

Here's your alleged location 81°47'44.0"N 114°25'04.2"E and it is seriously scary. The pole has moved so far. It used to be near Baffin Island.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

You want to know what's going to happen? Go look up Suspicious Observers on youtube and watch all of their main videos. Look up the scientific papers they quote to confirm what they are saying. Then go look up other ones and confirm what those scientific papers are saying. I did and I have been since 1980 when I scored a NASA paper on the nebula we are inside of that nobody's talking about.

So there are a couple of books you can read, Charles Hapgood was the first I came across, but I researched him personally and he was a professor planted by CIA to confuse crustal displacement theory. Then I came across "The Adam and Eve Story" but it was pinched off a CIA database and it was sanitized, things were missing. Then I finally found the totally clean version of "The Adam and Eve Story" which is quite eye opening. I threw in Spiteful Mutants because you might as well understand why society is pooched...

Charles Hapgood - Earth's Shifting Crust
The Adam And Eve Story - CIA Sanitized
Chan Thomas - The Adam and Eve Story
Edward Dutton - Spiteful Mutants

So basically what happens is.... Every 12,000-12,600 years or so, our solar system passes through a twisted magnetic arm known as the Galactic Current Sheet. Now because it is and area of higher energy, it attract mass so we get gas and dust clouds around the current sheet. This high energy area interacts with out Star and the planets magnetically which of course cause all kinds of problems. Probably the most critical initial is called magnetic pole inversion, but they don't flip, there's a process!

The process of is called magnetic pole excursion or the movement of the poles to different locations. During this time, poles split, change location and the magnetic field weakens taking away our "insulation" from most solar and cosmic radiation issues. When the magnetic field weakens, a solar flare, let's say X100 which may have caused temporary problems in the past like a brief loss of communications or maybe a few electrical fires, know will knock out the entire worldwide electrical grid. Fun wow eh! As the magnetic field weakens, get ready for the new and improved SUNBLOCK 2 MILLION!

....but Sham WOW, there's more!!!!

Remember that "nebula" we are going through? Well, right now we are in solar maximum, peak around 2025/2026, so chances are with the magnetic poles weakening, we'll get that major flare and bye bye grid by probably 2028. However, in order for the nebula to screw up our Sun, we likely have to be in solar minimum, so that nebula material can accrete to the Sun's atmosphere. Solar minimum starts Dec 2030 and that where things get interesting....

As more material accretes into the Sun's atmosphere, it will dim a bit, but there will be a tipping point and the Sun will dark or blood red for a few days. All you'll see is the corona (muh muh muh, my corona!). At some point the pressure on the sun's surface or its atmosphere will reach a second tipping point and the sun will blow off all that nasty dust and gas in a spectacular mico-nova. It will eject material 360 degrees, we ain't going to be missed, so chances are, we will get hid with solidified material as well plasma and there will be a huge injection of energy into the planet. Then things will go stranger than you can likely imagine....

The energy will likely decouple the lithosphere from the mantle allow the crust to literal "float" on the earth's gooey centre. Centrifugal force will take over and it is probable that the two areas of greatest mass, Antarctica and Greenland, will perform a ~90 degree sinusoidal dance towards he equator, where they will come to rest. Now that would be ok, if everything moving relative to everything else, but it won't. Expect to see buildings, vehicles, animals and people in some places moving at up to 1037mph if you're not. That includes wind and water which will try to move in its original direction, so 1037mph winds carrying sand and other things, that's one helluva sandblaster! Plus the water, I'm thinking here 1 to 2 mile tsunamis also travelling at up to 1037mph. You'll find out very quickly that moving objects have the "Right of Way."

So... it's going to be one helluva ride!

Lot of information on this ATS thread I did not so long ago The Potential Upcoming Catastrophe

Cheers - Dave
So it's something cyclical at a catastrophic level. The Why Files (youtube) has talked about the younger dryas , somewhere 12000-14000 years ago and that there's evidence of catastraphic destruction of the planet around that time. So it will possibly happen again in a few years. Possibly why they have agenda2030, must be related .
Things are becoming stranger and stranger.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 03:30 AM
link   

This is the first year I did not see or hear geese flying South. I have seen small flocks of geese flying between farmers fields and lakes in our area. But the great flocks of geese flying high heading South in the fall... no. I follow Joe Bastardi and his analysis is that this winter is going to be the polar opposite of last year, cold in the US and Europe but warm in Canada. It was cold before Xmas last winter here, then it moderated with almost no snow. It was cold off and on but precip was rain and the cold and high pressure kept systems to the south. Its been fairly warm here now in the mid atlantic. Some cold, but also some warm days and no frost until November. But he's predicting real cold starting in early January. We also trend Spring thaws later and later into April. Maybe this year we'll get an early Spring. This past Spring saw drought in May but then a rainy summer and then a dry Autumn. Warm but not exceptionally hot. Its actually been a few years now since we saw 100 degrees. September saw the warmest temps of the Summer.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Hey, if you want to believe this fraudster and line his pockets then you go right ahead. My common sense knows better.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   
what the f, there is def something going on you cant deny that now - its moving so fast!! How can the goverments ecplain this? a reply to: annonentity

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   

It's The Age of Aquarius, folks.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: gspatfound

Here's your alleged location 81°47'44.0"N 114°25'04.2"E and it is seriously scary. The pole has moved so far. It used to be near Baffin Island.

Cheers - Dave

Is that an actual measurement, or just another estimate?

They'll need to publish an actual location soon, navigation system depend on accurate locations.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join