It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killings of Palestinian children are soaring in the West Bank.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: KrustyKrab

The Nurmburg trials were represented by just a handful of countries. The ICC is represented by 125. If you think warcrimes are a joke there is something very wrong with you.

Then supporting a regime that human traffics children to high politicians for blackmail is very wrong too. Are these your kinds of people?
I never ever said Israel didn’t commit war crimes, I’m sure somehow, somewhere they probably did under someone’s definition. I’m saying they’re not committing genocide, big difference. You know that thing you said they were doing and that the ICC has issued warrants for, which is a straight up lie and hasn’t happened.

You keep citing the ICC which has little to no power with actual consequences. The ICC has not issued any warrants for genocide, that’s just something you made up. They requested a warrant for war crimes, I believe it was for starvation which is easily proved to be a false allegation from what I’ve read IMO. Israel has been providing aid since December 18. ICC just didn’t like some of the restrictions. You do know aiding and abetting terrorist is illegal right?
edit on 2-6-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join