It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killings of Palestinian children are soaring in the West Bank.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

When this is all done and dusted and you are sitting there in the ashes supporting a regime that will be charged with genocide. you will not be looking so clever. Samr thing happened to the Nazis remember that eh.. :-)

Same regime that used created for Gislane and Epstein's black male pedophilia mosad operations..

Pretty sick puppy stuff in my eyes..

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Welrus

Recently the ICC may be looking to take action against what is happening, and seems to be facing an opposition, people trying to prevent them from doing their job

The israell mosad / khazarian lobby is the most powerful in the world. Have infiltrated governments / intelligence / media and NGOs... They will face a lot of opposition.. maybe even worse

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

The ICC are issuing arrest warrents for genocide after repeatably requesting they stop.

What more proof do you want.

So what,the ICC is a joke and they hate Jews.

Would you please answer the questions I asked of you? A rational and provable answer would lend some credence to your opinion.

The ICC warrant proves and does nothing. Did they actually issue a warrant with genocide as its reason?

Why no warrants issued for the hamas leaders?
Answer me that. If the ICC was credible surely we’d have warrants issued for the murder and torture of 1.3 Jews wouldn’t we?

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

When this is all done and dusted and you are sitting there in the ashes supporting a regime that will be charged with genocide. you will not be looking so clever. Samr thing happened to the Nazis remember that eh.. :-)

Same regime that used created for Gislane and Epstein's black male pedophilia mosad operations..

Pretty sick puppy stuff in my eyes..

Nah they won’t be convicted of genocide unless they kangaroo Jew hating court. Doh, they’ve already checked that box. Now answer the questions I asked please or can you not?

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Not what so ever its a court of law. Why are you making stuff about them hating jews.. People that support genocide are sick.

'remember it was only a game till you relized'

Kek

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

ah they won’t be convicted of genocide unless they kangaroo Jew hating court. Doh, they’ve already checked that box. Now answer the questions I asked please or can you not?

Correct.. they are being charged with genocide.

Have you got evidence to back up your claim that the ICC hate Jews or is this just your imagination..

as Jung said.. man will do the most of absurd of things to negate looking at his own darkness.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Not what so ever its a court of law. Why are you making stuff about them hating jews.. People that support genocide are sick.

'remember it was only a game till you relized'

Kek

Genocide is sick but you support from the river to the sea don’t you?

Funny how you refuse to answer any of the questions and just deflect to your personal feelz. Where’s the hamas warrants for a bloody massacre? Israel has every right to defend its citizens and country.

The fact you can’t answer the questions with any credible citations kind of says it all.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Have you got evidence to back up your claim that the ICC hate Jews or is this just your imagination..

The fact the ICC hasn’t issued warrants for Hamas leaders for a massacre is all the proof I need, ffs, they started this by murdering 1.3k Jews. Where’s ICC’s warrants?

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   

River to the sea.. not my thing.. please dont make assumptions without asking.

You are all caught up in the bread and circus to understand what is actually happening. You shoud have paid a little more attention a few years ago. Many of us know whats coming.

Without trying to sound disrespectful. your questions are irrelevant.. Showing to me a very limited grasp to whats going on.

Pay attention.. 5th gen warfare at its finest.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You need to use your head on this one. Why would the idf send in ground troops if they wanted to genocide the Palestinians? Why not just bomb them? This could’ve been done and over months ago if they would’ve used that tactic. Are you aware that Israel could’ve wiped them off the planet the day after this started? They didn’t, some genocide you got going there. Don’t like casualties? Don’t start a war you have no chance of winning, easy peasy elementary common sense 101.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Away with your simple bread and circus.
Your points are pretty mute. The genocide is not a single incident. It has been going on for a period of months.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   

River to the sea.. not my thing.. please dont make assumptions without asking.

You are all caught up in the bread and circus to understand what is actually happening. You shoud have paid a little more attention a few years ago. Many of us know whats coming.

Without trying to sound disrespectful. your questions are irrelevant.. Showing to me a very limited grasp to whats going on.

Pay attention.. 5th gen warfare at its finest.

Nah they’re very relevant in proving that this is a genocide. There all questions a attorney would ask to prove or disapprove their case. I find it pretty pathetic you can’t answer the questions without deflecting onto something else. You don’t have any credible evidence and if you do tell me YOUR proof besides blah blah genocide blah blah.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Correct.. they are being charged with genocide.

That’s a lie, they’re not being charged for genocide, they’re being charged for supposed war crimes. You said what more proof do you need of genocide except for the ICC warrant. When ICC has not found this to be genocide, you basically debunked your whole argument. Do your research better.
edit on 2-6-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   

So you won’t answer the questions to help prove your point? Got it👍

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Away with your simple bread and circus.
Your points are pretty mute. The genocide is not a single incident. It has been going on for a period of months.

Surely they must all be dead by now, right?
They’ve supposedly been being genocided and starved since last October 7th.
There couldn’t possibly be anybody still alive there.
Something seems fishy.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Those subjected to the warrants are unlikely to be arrested or tried in the ICC, which isn't recognized by most major powers and lacks enforcement powers typically available to other judicial institutions.

This is one reason the ICC and ICJ is a joke. They aren’t the end all you think they are.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   

South Africa is having them charged with genocide. ICC at present with exermination. (al warcrimesz) Although since the Nakba the ICC has recongsied five points of genocide which they can be charged with. However your politicians and media (owned by the above) will not condem such action.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

The Nurmburg trials were represented by just a handful of countries. The ICC is represented by 125. If you think warcrimes are a joke there is something very wrong with you.

Then supporting a regime that human traffics children to high politicians for blackmail is very wrong too. Are these your kinds of people?

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

BTW. No arrest warrants have been issued to either party only a request for warrants. After some digging, yes, they did request warrants be issued for a couple of Hamas leaders but it’s all for not, they’re already on a travel ban to most countries and already have sanctions against them, so they will never be arrested.

Israel nor the US recognizes the ICC, so good luck with that.

The warrants have yet to be issued. Khan had only requested that they be approved by a three-judge panel within the court. Before deciding Khan's request, the judges will have to review evidence to determine whether there's "reasonable grounds" to believe war crimes or crimes against humanity have been committed, Reuters notes. This review process has taken weeks to several months in past cases. If the warrants are issued, Netanyahu, Gallant and Hamas leaders would face severe restrictions on their ability to travel, as they could be arrested in any of the countries that recognize the ICC, which includes most of Europe. The travel restrictions would likely affect Netanyahu and Gallant far more than Hamas leaders. The U.S. has designated Sinwar, Deif and Haniyeh global terrorists, and they are already under travel bans and other sanctions.

www.axios.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Israel nor the US recognizes the ICC, so good luck with that.

So slow to the coffee.. The thing you are missing. As i said before we know were this is going.. remember Israel was close to civil war before this all started. Massive rifts.. Were do you think those rifts are now. They will be arrested from within. This operation has been in the pipeline for years.

5 gen in your face and just cant see it.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join